Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



  • Information on the Page Plus Section and More

    In order to have the success we have with Cricket Users, it is necessary to include a Page Plus section until it can survive on its own.

    If you flash to Page Plus, please feel free to place some of your knowledge here. With the pressure being placed on current dealers, it is necessary that the forum expand to include more carriers. This will ensure the future of the forum is safe as donations have decreased.

    I am attempting to removed old files from the server which are unused, to lower the cost of backups. Currently, this site runs on a dedicated server and has 4 days worth of backups. This protects us against a catastrophic failure.

    In the future, we wish to create a strong network of wireless carrier forums. Thank you for your support.

    Here is a list of the last 20 donations. Note that this is not the first time wiseoldman has donated 100 dollars. Be sure to tell him thanks along with the rest of the donators. They keep this site alive along with those who contribute their knowledge in the threads.



    This article was originally published in forum thread: Information on the Page Plus Section and More started by chrisngrod View original post
    Comments 12 Comments
    1. indica's Avatar
      indica -
      because of this site i was able to make more money and perform better at my job. thanks cricketusers! i may also suggest sections for other carriers to flash to like 'H20' etc.
    1. oriax123's Avatar
      oriax123 -
      Wouldnt the forum name have to change if you add carriers? lol Cricketusers + other users
    1. Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
      Chris Rodriguez -
      Quote Originally Posted by indica View Post
      because of this site i was able to make more money and perform better at my job. thanks cricketusers! i may also suggest sections for other carriers to flash to like 'H20' etc.
      Glad to hear it. I've also had people say they were hired because of the knowledge gained on the site. I will add H2O as well. Good suggestion.

      Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
      Wouldnt the forum name have to change if you add carriers? lol Cricketusers + other users
      If the other ones are able to support themselves, they will eventually be moved.
    1. oriax123's Avatar
      oriax123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
      Glad to hear it. I've also had people say they were hired because of the knowledge gained on the site. I will add H2O as well. Good suggestion.



      If the other ones are able to support themselves, they will eventually be moved.
      Makes sense and also should take a look at your S3 forum as its mostly all spam
    1. tclemens's Avatar
      tclemens -
      A BIG thank you to all of the members who made donations
    1. Mr.E's Avatar
      Mr.E -
      H20 has everything you need for settings ready to download in market and app store, I am down to contribute knowledge and help with

      Simple Mobile
      H20 even though you dont need it
      Red Pocket
      PagePlus
      Next G
      Net10
      Cincy Bell I-wireless
      t-Mobile
      AT&T
      nTelos
      Straight Talk
    1. Mr.E's Avatar
      Mr.E -
      I am beast on pageplus
    1. Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
      Chris Rodriguez -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
      H20 has everything you need for settings ready to download in market and app store, I am down to contribute knowledge and help with

      Simple Mobile
      H20 even though you dont need it
      Red Pocket
      PagePlus
      Next G
      Net10
      Cincy Bell I-wireless
      t-Mobile
      AT&T
      nTelos
      Straight Talk
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
      I am beast on pageplus

      Maybe make a GSM section for prepaid? All of those basically require unique APNs, but will retain the same methods of unlocking the device right?

      There would be fresh advertising options on an independent Page Plus site.
    1. tclemens's Avatar
      tclemens -
      I think a gsm section would be a good idea a lot of people around here use simple mobile I've gotten pretty good at APNs for them and I believe you are correct on the unlocking
    1. grod46's Avatar
      grod46 -
      I would like to help as much as i can. Anyone on pageplus need a phone activated or esn changed i would love to help i have a dealer account to do all of this.
    1. vitali's Avatar
      vitali -
      Quote Originally Posted by grod46 View Post
      I would like to help as much as i can. Anyone on pageplus need a phone activated or esn changed i would love to help i have a dealer account to do all of this.
      I would like this if you can help
    1. S3toPP's Avatar
      S3toPP -
      I need to get a Verizon S3 activated on Page Plus. Need to port my current phone number too. I just need a tutorial on how to do this using DFS or any other free tool of choice. TIA
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner