Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



  • iPad 2 on Cricket Wireless (flashed)

    Alright the iPad 2 CDMA is REALLY easy. I'll be posting a tutorial later in the week. I still have to settle back in. Everything is a mess.


    This shot is of our flashed iPad 2. Everything is real. I didn't do any Photoshop or spoof the Cricket logo. That obviously wouldn't help my site out any.

    I really need a bad ESN Evo 4G LTE. Yesterday I stopped by a store just to make sure ##3424# worked :-).


    This article was originally published in forum thread: iPad 2 Teaser started by chrisngrod View original post
    Comments 13 Comments
    1. wthigon's Avatar
      wthigon -
      Nice. Are you using your own data profile on it? Also is that 397 notifications I see on the screenshot? Holy crap
    1. Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
      Chris Rodriguez -
      Yes... Currently I don't have an active phone on the account until I get the Cricket branded 4S :-). Yep. A lot of them came in while I was out of country.
    1. Woof's Avatar
      Woof -
      very cool.
    1. oriax123's Avatar
      oriax123 -
      I want an iPad 2 32gb on Cricket
    1. salas's Avatar
      salas -
      Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
      I want an iPad 2 32gb on Cricket
      I have the 64GB ... But it's gsm

      Sent from my M886
    1. AzEBlueDragon's Avatar
      AzEBlueDragon -
      Looks awesome
    1. oriax123's Avatar
      oriax123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
      I have the 64GB ... But it's gsm

      Sent from my M886
      hmmmmm interesting.... can it be unlocked? 0.o i never unlocked an ipad lol
    1. haydaz300's Avatar
      haydaz300 -
      Welcome back Chris!

      Appreciate your service ( my lady is stationed at fort sam houston currently & comes home end of july)

      i am sorry if this is a dumb question ( newbie), but i have a regular ipad2 ( not verizon or at&t). is there anyway to do the flash with this type of ipad 2 ( regular 16gb) and again sorry for the dumb question.

      p.s. ever in the NW hit me up and 1st round of brewskies on me for this awesome site!
    1. salas's Avatar
      salas -
      Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
      hmmmmm interesting.... can it be unlocked? 0.o i never unlocked an ipad lol
      There factory unlocked. No such thing as a locked iPad yet lol

      Sent from my M886
    1. Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
      Chris Rodriguez -
      Quote Originally Posted by haydaz300 View Post
      Welcome back Chris!

      Appreciate your service ( my lady is stationed at fort sam houston currently & comes home end of july)

      i am sorry if this is a dumb question ( newbie), but i have a regular ipad2 ( not verizon or at&t). is there anyway to do the flash with this type of ipad 2 ( regular 16gb) and again sorry for the dumb question.

      p.s. ever in the NW hit me up and 1st round of brewskies on me for this awesome site!
      This was more of a vacation for me. It wasn't fun a lot of the time, but it had its moments. I got to jump into the UK for the first time. It was unfortunate that we had so many injuries in Normandy and the jump was scrubbed after the first pass.

      Anyways normal wifi iPads don't have cellular radios so it's impossible.
    1. haydaz300's Avatar
      haydaz300 -
      Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
      This was more of a vacation for me. It wasn't fun a lot of the time, but it had its moments. I got to jump into the UK for the first time. It was unfortunate that we had so many injuries in Normandy and the jump was scrubbed after the first pass.

      Anyways normal wifi iPads don't have cellular radios so it's impossible.
      Ah ok well glad your back.

      &thank you sir for clarifying that.mappreciate it big time
    1. gadgetdaddy's Avatar
      gadgetdaddy -
      Hey Chris, have you had a chance to right the tutorial on this yet, if so, is it in another string?
      Thanks,
    1. Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
      Chris Rodriguez -
      Quote Originally Posted by gadgetdaddy View Post
      Hey Chris, have you had a chance to right the tutorial on this yet, if so, is it in another string?
      Thanks,
      http://www.cricketusers.com/apple-ip...-internet.html
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner