Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



  • Who is getting a Cricket iPhone 4 or 4S?

    Just a little poll.

    This in from a dealer. It's in the system, and their reps have the activation info...



    Please visit http://www.cricketusers.com/general-...hone-4-4s.html to vote!


    This article was originally published in forum thread: Who is getting a Cricket iPhone 4 or 4S? started by chrisngrod View original post
    Comments 34 Comments
    1. Screamer4's Avatar
      Screamer4 -
      I'd rather chew broken glass than have to have iTunes on my computer.
    1. Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
      Chris Rodriguez -
      Lol I respect you opinion. I've found out that I like Apple products more and more as I use them. However, I'm not going to ditch Android by any means.

      Loving the flashed iPad 2.
    1. xxnubcakexx's Avatar
      xxnubcakexx -
      Quote Originally Posted by Screamer4 View Post
      I'd rather chew broken glass than have to have iTunes on my computer.
      We can make a toast together with a shot of glass =D
    1. Glenn Lewis's Avatar
      Glenn Lewis -
      its a good deal but 500 for an iphone when you can get a mercury and a 32 gb sd card and save over 300 is a tough sell for me
    1. cricKetPimp's Avatar
      cricKetPimp -
      I will wait until the 4G phones are out. Then i will compare and make a decision
    1. wthigon's Avatar
      wthigon -
      I have the Verizon iPhone 4 flashed....does that count? Also Chris can you help me out on some MMS issues?
    1. Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
      Chris Rodriguez -
      Just contact me on the live chat. Probably nothing that Diskaid can't solve.
    1. bigdasu83's Avatar
      bigdasu83 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cricKetPimp View Post
      I will wait until the 4G phones are out. Then i will compare and make a decision
      Agreed. I'm hoping we will see the ascend d1 or d quad/xl
    1. Gxrxd's Avatar
      Gxrxd -
      Not giving up my Android just yet.

      Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    1. Mike Machi's Avatar
      Mike Machi -
      I had a BB Curve that I fully flashed and now a storm that is an absolute POS. I cant believe its still in one piece after so many times wanting to smash it. Initially I wanted to do the flashing in the Iphone 4 but now with the latest news, I think its best to see how well or bad Cricket does selling $400 and $500 I-phones...Initially, I wanted to buy the 4s come June 22, but my brain is now telling me to wait 30 to 60 days to see how well this is received. Im sure lots of cricket users want an I-phone but few will actually pony up $500 and monthly insurance including in the neighborhood of a $250 deductible to replace it....I also think a solution to keep flashing I-phones on the cricket network is coming or eventually will.
    1. salas's Avatar
      salas -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mike Machi View Post
      I had a BB Curve that I fully flashed and now a storm that is an absolute POS. I cant believe its still in one piece after so many times wanting to smash it. Initially I wanted to do the flashing in the Iphone 4 but now with the latest news, I think its best to see how well or bad Cricket does selling $400 and $500 I-phones...Initially, I wanted to buy the 4s come June 22, but my brain is now telling me to wait 30 to 60 days to see how well this is received. Im sure lots of cricket users want an I-phone but few will actually pony up $500 and monthly insurance including in the neighborhood of a $250 deductible to replace it....I also think a solution to keep flashing I-phones on the cricket network is coming or eventually will.
      don't forget, first months Bill too

      Sent from my M886
    1. cricKetPimp's Avatar
      cricKetPimp -
      @ Mike, cricket will not offer insurance for the iphone. Warranties will have to be shipped to Apple.
    1. Stephen Alexander Burwell's Avatar
      Stephen Alexander Burwell -
      I'd get it, but my wallet went into hiding after seeing the price.
    1. zhris's Avatar
      zhris -
      I'll be getting the 4S, but not day one. I've been burned as an early adopter one too many times. Like my sainted mammy used to say, "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
    1. Mike Machi's Avatar
      Mike Machi -
      Any details? So no insurance at all with cricket? What about their regular carrier?
    1. RoWilJr's Avatar
      RoWilJr -
      What is Cricket pricing these out @....... Officially?

      Sent from my Merc using Tapatalk 2
    1. bjay's Avatar
      bjay -
      I would love to have one but they wont have them here in Chicago???
    1. zyrtek69's Avatar
      zyrtek69 -
      Shoot! The real question should be will the galaxy s 3 be able to be flashed to cricket?
    1. salas's Avatar
      salas -
      Quote Originally Posted by zyrtek69 View Post
      Shoot! The real question should be will the galaxy s 3 be able to be flashed to cricket?
      If its cdma, yes

      Sent from my M886
    1. Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
      Chris Rodriguez -
      Quote Originally Posted by zyrtek69 View Post
      Shoot! The real question should be will the galaxy s 3 be able to be flashed to cricket?
      What is particularly good news is that the CDMA version is using a Qualcomm chipset. A phone I will be getting in next week is the Evo LTE and that will most likely be able to be flashed as well.

      Thread drift...
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner