If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: hard reset
12-19-2011, 05:20 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Customer Since
- jan 2011
- chicago, IL
- samsung Chrono
1 out of 1 members liked this post.
Hard Reset ZTE CHORUS:
- Power OFF the handset.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up, Muve Music key and the Power keys for 10 seconds.
- A test screen (Triangle / Exclamation mark) will be displayed as below.
- Press the Volume Up and Volume Down keys simultaneously to access the System Recovery screen.
- Scroll using Volume and select “Wipe Data/Factory reset” and press the Muve key.
- Scroll using Volume and select “Yes – delete all user” and press the Muve key.
- When complete the system recovery screen is displayed.
- Select “reboot system now” and press the Muve key.
Last edited by knewsom32; 12-20-2011 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Name in Article
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread
Advertise With Us?