If you're currently thinking about buying an external wall charger for your spare Evo battery, an extra USB charging/sync cable, or some sort of charging/media dock for your Evo 4G, then the
Mobi Products Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger

might be a better investment, simply because you get all three of these in one unit.

If you're anything like me, the last surface you want to rest your shiny new smartphone on is a hard, unforgiving desktop; peppered with scratch-happy microscopic dirt and debris that are going to do nothing but reak havoc on your device's nice clean finish. I avoid setting my Evo down on tables and countertops at all cost. If I've got to, I make sure to give it a good once over with my hand, and then set it down very gently. Although the Evo comes with a built-in kickstand, it's not quite sturdy enough for my liking, but that's not to say I don't use it, because I do, and rather frequently. But for my money, nothing beats a nice sturdy charging cradle, complete with USB sync capabilities, and a spare battery charging slot.

Check out some more pictures and get my thoughts on this unit after the break.

Evo 4G accessory review: Mobi Products charging cradle with spare charger

posted originally by
Android Central

Sponsored by
Android Cases and Accessories

More...