So you managed to pick up a fancy new Android tablet only to realize that working Facebook in the browser is kind of a drag and it doesn't provide an optimal tablet experience. Enter Friend Me -- a new Facebook application optimized for use on Android tablets running Honeycomb. Friend Me comes to us all from the maker of
Newsr

and
TweetComb

and brings Facebook to tablets, as you would expect it to be.

• News Feed - Quickly and easily browse the latest news from your Facebook friends.
  • Comment and Like - Stay in touch by liking and commenting on news items posted by your friends.
  • Profile - Easily view your profile info, wall, and photo albums.
  • Friends - Explore a list of your Facebook friends and drill into their profile info and wall.
  • Photos - Beautifully experience your photo albums on the tablet.
  • Games - Play your favorite Facebook games directly in Friend Me. Friend Me offers a web view of your Facebook games, including Flash-based games, a feature of the Android platform.

Friend Me is available now in the Android Market for free and comes with no ads. With this being the first release of Friend Me, more features will be added in the coming weeks. If you're looking for a better Facebook experience on a tablet then give Friend me a go, you'll find the download link past the break.

read more

More...