Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

if your stuck ate the ZTE splash screen its because you need to hold the volume down + camera + power to get into recovery if your stuck on the factory recovery screen you need to press volume up to access the recovery menu.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Works very well thanks for clearing that up!

Phone
    ZTE Score

Hmm, I can't even get into the FACTORY recovery screen... Holding VolD + Camera + power boots to the ZTE Splash then instantly reboots, looping if I continually hold it down. Any ideas??

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by jwinchester1 View Post
    Hmm, I can't even get into the FACTORY recovery screen... Holding VolD + Camera + power boots to the ZTE Splash then instantly reboots, looping if I continually hold it down. Any ideas??
    my only guess is dat u didnt flash the recovery.img rite.

Phone
    ZTE Score

^^^^ what he said
    Last edited by nobreak1970; 01-12-2012 at 03:15 PM.

hey guys, sorry I haven't been around. I've recently had a loss in the family and have been dealing with all that comes with that. I apologize for letting you guys sit on the back burner. I have some customers at my store asking me for this rom as well, so I promis it will come to fruition, just let me figure this stuff out. I can get it to boot but nothing works and with the addition of the proper drivers and libs, I get loop at the android screen. I'll get it figured out. Also, I highly doubt anyone would do much over at XDA, they seem more interested in high $$$ devices. I'm here and still on it.

In the mean time I may push you guys a modded stock rom, should be quicker. anyone interested?

I would check out the modded rom. Also what is the likelihood of ICS port?
    Last edited by Jesse Lee Fleming; 01-12-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Phone
    DROID BIONIC XT875

Quote Originally Posted by amft View Post
    hey guys, sorry I haven't been around. I've recently had a loss in the family and have been dealing with all that comes with that. I apologize for letting you guys sit on the back burner. I have some customers at my store asking me for this rom as well, so I promis it will come to fruition, just let me figure this stuff out. I can get it to boot but nothing works and with the addition of the proper drivers and libs, I get loop at the android screen. I'll get it figured out. Also, I highly doubt anyone would do much over at XDA, they seem more interested in high $$$ devices. I'm here and still on it.

In the mean time I may push you guys a modded stock rom, should be quicker. anyone interested?
    sorry about your loss. and that would be fine take your time.

Overall activity: 2.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Now we have CWM for both ZTE Score and ZTE Chorus. I have attached for Chorus here.

Phone
    ZTE Score

I am truely sorry for you loss.

Yes I would be very interested in a modded stock rom....perhaps one that mimicks ICS?

Overall activity: 8.0%

how do i flash cwm?
    Last edited by iilllwill; 01-13-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iilllwill View Post
    how do i flash cwm?
    You can flash the recovery with root toolbox or flash_image as long as you place flash_image on your device in data/local/bin via Root explorer or adb. Then just open terminal emulator on your phone and type "flash_image recovery '/sdcard/recovery.img'" this can also be achieved through flash recovery in root toolbox. Hold volume down + camera and then press the power button to boot into recovery or use terminal emulator to type "reboot recovery" to check if cwm is there.
    Source:
    http://theunlockr.com/2009/10/15/how...lready-rooted

Sorry for your lose AMFT,
    on your driver issue have you looked at the source over at Code Aurora Fourm looking over the score stock it looks like ZTE built most of there rom with that source code. I'd like to see what your working with I've not done much arm porting but built quite a few kernels for my personal desktop and servers.

Any one open there score up to look at the internals I'm a need to find out if this is a MSM7627 or MSM7627a chip,

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

sure i wud like 2 test it out

I would check out the modded rom. Also what is the likelihood of ICS port?

An ICS port is going to be a while out being as I'm having issues with Gingerbread. I would love to get that going for you guys though.

Yes I would be very interested in a modded stock rom....perhaps one that mimicks ICS?
    I have been looking at some launchers that mimic ICS but none of them do a decent job after seeing the real thing on my Nexus...

Now we have CWM for both ZTE Score and ZTE Chorus. I have attached for Chorus
    here
    You're awesome man, If I had one of those phones I would play with it lots.

Also can anyone tell me if the recovery I gave you has issues with select/back? I made a second with remapped keys but I can't recall which I posted?
    Last edited by amft; 01-14-2012 at 02:50 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information