Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

[ROM] Go500 Rom for Rooted Score x500

removed for personal reasons
    Last edited by OvrDriVE; 03-19-2013 at 02:56 AM. Reason: pulled for personal reasons

2. Remove this advertisement.

This rom is very stable and has no bugs that I have seen yet have been using this for 2 days ...I like the go theme and prefer it over stock ....very nice job keep up the good work looking forward to more features to come

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

Updated all the apps in the rom and added a few more. enjoy all.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

ok all, posted 1.2, updated go apps to current and added go keyboard. few other things like the ability to flash your recovery from the installer. there are currently 4 recoveries available. also added the ability to choose between superuser and supersu. there is also the option to install beats audio instead of dsp manager, or dsp, or 3 others. the choice is yours and all currently work to enhance the score's audio. all this is part of the new aroma installer setup it now uses. have added a few new apps as well like online nandroid backup so you can make a cwm compatable backup without booting to recovery. and an app that adds toggles to the dropdsown menu. hope everyone enjoys the new changes and look forward to more in the future.

btw next update will include the notification dropdown fix as it's really dark and hard to see. few other things as well including updating rest of the apps included to most current versions. anyway hope everyone enjoys it.

will try to get a 1.2 update out as well for those running 1.1 so you don't have to do a full reinstall. as soon as i get some sleep though. might be a day or 2 but look for it.
    Last edited by OvrDriVE; 12-25-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

ok, 1.2 update is available. enjoy all

Customer Since
    apr 2011
    Phone
    kyocera hydro

Ok so I tried installing this rom. I wiped/reset cleared cache and davlik installed rom from sd card. Aroma came up. I accepted terms picked ics theme then did cwm 6.002 or whatever it was. Super su beats audio and hit next and it said the rom was installed. Hit next and it said it failed with error 6. And when I rebooted it just went back to my previous rom wichita is the xperiaV2.2a. Tryed it two other times. With the dps manager instead of beats and did the same thing. Am I missing something? Please help if you can. And thanks

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

did you happen to save the log file before exiting? if so can you send it to me(pm me with a link to it) not sure why it did that. i will try it again and see based on settings you tryed but i ran this some 30+ times and it worked every time.

reason i havn't released my xperia rom with aroma is i am having some issues with a feature i want to give everyone. half of it works and the other half doesn't and i won't release it til it all works.

testing it now. and same issue. ok, let me figure out what it's doing.

found it. this line was causeing the issue.

ui_Print("@ Rom Install Complete");

should be

ui_print("@ Rom Install Complete");

as dumb as it sounds aroma is really picky on the way it's written. cap in wrong spot causes an issue as you see. anyway. i was tired when i did that. tyvm for noticeing and bringing it to my attention. you'll have to red/l the entire rom though as i have to integrate the new file into it. shouldn't take long to upload it but. sorry.

uploading updated rom now. be an hour or so. it's fixed though
    Last edited by OvrDriVE; 12-28-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

ok, fixed version posted. enjoy

Customer Since
    apr 2011
    Phone
    kyocera hydro

Ok thanks glad I could help I'm redownloading it now and install it later. Thanks for the help

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

Added Mirrors

Customer Since
    Dec 2012

Hi!!!! Now get off your rom I found very interesting when I was installing, everything was fine in the configuration, installed fine but when I reboot my smartphone, freezes at the logo that says Score x-500, my smartphone is a clear ZTE muve music Cricket x500 and not as out of this problem and will try in many ways, remove the battery, try again as this factory but can not because I do not read any Clockword rom so all I remains is to restart and restart and always the same thing happens, I hope you have a solution but I've lost my smartphone, thank you very much, I know ultimately responsible for what happens is you

Customer Since
    apr 2011
    Phone
    kyocera hydro

if you have the update of the baseband 10 this rom will not work unless you download and install the updated boot image for this rom wich is found here http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...must-read.html

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

Quote Originally Posted by Argghezyii View Post
    Hi!!!! Now get off your rom I found very interesting when I was installing, everything was fine in the configuration, installed fine but when I reboot my smartphone, freezes at the logo that says Score x-500, my smartphone is a clear ZTE muve music Cricket x500 and not as out of this problem and will try in many ways, remove the battery, try again as this factory but can not because I do not read any Clockword rom so all I remains is to restart and restart and always the same thing happens, I hope you have a solution but I've lost my smartphone, thank you very much, I know ultimately responsible for what happens is you
    don't get alot of what you said but i hope it wasn't that you don't have clockworkmod. hopefully you do and i am going to assume that you do as stock recovery wouldn't allow you to install the rom. anyway. it sounds like what mag mentioned that your on the updated baseband 10. if you are then this rom requires a different boot.img for that. as mentioned by mag. the solution is right where she says. give it a try. thanks mag1987

and just to clarify. the first line of the original post states the following

[ROM] Go500 Rom for Rooted Score x500

I am NOT RESPONSIBLE for any Damage done to your phone PERIOD. If You Break it, Brick it, or just Plain Blow it Up! It's Your Phone and it's your Fault.

Sorry but i am not responsible for your phone. you chose to install a custom rom so accept responsibility.
    Last edited by OvrDriVE; 02-19-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Customer Since
    apr 2011
    Phone
    kyocera hydro

yeah no problem thats why every step that is posted in these walkthroughs must be followed exactly otherwise your doing your own damage. i mean im no expert but i do know how to follow procedures that work

Thread Information