Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    ZTE Score x500

Can't Hard Reset ;[

Alright I'm having a problem, After rooting etc. My home botton stopped working after i tried to make a backup, and my calls go straight to voice mail.

So looking online I try to fix the problem by doing a hard reset, Yet when I try to do so the ZTE screen pops up and reboots and thats it. I held this in and it rebooted around 25+ times.

What should I do?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Recognized Developer

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

Unfortunately, there is no way to restore to an 'out of the box' state that has been documented. CWM has not been ported to the ZTE Score and you used ROM Manager to flash a non-existant recovery, which overwrote the stock one.

Any rooted Score owners mind posting the output of the 'mount' command in terminal or the recovery.img? Using flash_image with the stock recovery.img is the only method I can think of to get your recovery back.

tl;dr; You borked recovery and need a rooted Score owner to post the recovery.img to save your device.

Phone
    ZTE Score x500

Quote Originally Posted by mraabhimself View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no way to restore to an 'out of the box' state that has been documented. CWM has not been ported to the ZTE Score and you used ROM Manager to flash a non-existant recovery, which overwrote the stock one.

Any rooted Score owners mind posting the output of the 'mount' command in terminal or the recovery.img? Using flash_image with the stock recovery.img is the only method I can think of to get your recovery back.

tl;dr; You borked recovery and need a rooted Score owner to post the recovery.img to save your device.
    THANK YOU!

Lucky me, My girlfriend has the exact same phone as me and it's not rooted. After I root it, How do I go about taking the img and putting it onto my phone??

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

when you guys get the stock rom... let me no. cause i did the same thing. and now im stuck not being able to reset.

@ EzraLight

Did you ever fix your phone you????? can get her recovery.img by doing this just in case no one has it for zte x500. download android commander google it. You can root the phone with superoneclick 2.2 they say you cant but i did with mine and my gfs with the superoneclick on windows. After its rooted fix all permissions with rom manager from the android market after that make sure you have all the drivers so that android commander finds your phone. If you dont know how to get the drivers to work. Download the driver then go to my computer when it shows up as auto run right click it and run setup.exe it should find the drivers that you download it might say error with the ztemt tech but that dont matter as long as it downloads the usb composite and install that if you already know how well then there ya go. So

reply to me to get the steps of how to get her recover image and flash it to yours

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

@ ryanzurlo88 if you still need help let me know i can show you how to flash the stock recovery.img back to your phone

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

@ EzraLight

Did you ever fix your phone you????? can get her recovery.img by doing this just in case no one has it for zte x500. download android commander google it. You can root the phone with superoneclick 2.2 they say you cant but i did with mine and my gfs with the superoneclick on windows. After its rooted fix all permissions with rom manager from the android market after that make sure you have all the drivers so that android commander finds your phone. If you dont know how to get the drivers to work. Download the driver then go to my computer when it shows up as auto run right click it and run setup.exe it should find the drivers that you download it might say error with the ztemt tech but that dont matter as long as it downloads the usb composite and install that if you already know how well then there ya go. So

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

@ EzraLight

Last edited by siav5489; 12-05-2011 at 02:47 AM. Reason: edit information

Phone
    ZTE Score

There has got to be someone who got this phone and has the stock recovery.img to dump!
    Paaaleeeease!

Overall activity: 2.0%

did u ever get this to work. if so, please help me too.

Thread Information