Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cm7?

Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by CyberTails View Post
    My guess it'll take a while before we can even get a working CM7 for the score (and I mean with ALL features working), The only thing that slowing the development down is the fact that ZTE never released the Source Code of the Score to the public
    I doubt ZTE will be releasing the source code, after reading that post where cricket is lowering this device due to its hardware and software limitations, even crickets giving up on waiting for them. I give them at least another 3-4 months, if nothing I'm just going to upgrade. This phone isn't even that bad, if you tweak it just right, especially with the stripped blue rom, this thing is pretty damn fast.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    hardware

Here is my update: I now have the blade cm7.1 ported over to the score, it has busybox 1.20.1 and fully rooted with superuser.

what works, as above plus
    third party camera apps work
    "radio" is functioning in logcat, phone bluetooth apps need to be decompiled and recompiled more on that later
    wifi see radio incorrect files at play

I will do what I can to fix these issues, but the truth of the matter is im both unemployed and homeless and this third hand laptop is on its last leg, i spend more time rebooting it then i do zipping and unzipping a rom. IF anyone is in phoenix and has a decent smallish laptop they would like to donate to a worthy cause im down and will provide a receipt of donation. I also accept paypal donations so the man can watch in full view. ralph.sevy@gmail.com if interested in helping.

Quote Originally Posted by NuroSlam View Post
    Here is my update: I now have the blade cm7.1 ported over to the score, it has busybox 1.20.1 and fully rooted with superuser.

what works, as above plus
    third party camera apps work
    "radio" is functioning in logcat, phone bluetooth apps need to be decompiled and recompiled more on that later
    wifi see radio incorrect files at play

I will do what I can to fix these issues, but the truth of the matter is im both unemployed and homeless and this third hand laptop is on its last leg, i spend more time rebooting it then i do zipping and unzipping a rom. IF anyone is in phoenix and has a decent smallish laptop they would like to donate to a worthy cause im down and will provide a receipt of donation. I also accept paypal donations so the man can watch in full view. ralph.sevy@gmail.com if interested in helping.
    I will definitely be donating monday after i get paid, you can count on that. When you say logcat sees radio working, is there actual service or is this rom still without it?

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Just outta curiosity what blade rom did you use for porting?

Sent from my X500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    hardware

Quote Originally Posted by adj998 View Post
    I will definitely be donating monday after i get paid, you can count on that. When you say logcat sees radio working, is there actual service or is this rom still without it?
    I appreciate it greatly.

Logcat sees the radio turn on and activate. The phone app if i remember correctly shows a build fingerprint conflict. so it should be fixable in the apk itself and allow for phone service

Stedman.

I used the offical blade_cm_7.1 port as it was the closest to the 2.3.4 ZTE release. I also have a simi working 7.2 port working from a nightly

Quote Originally Posted by NuroSlam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adj998 View Post
    I appreciate it greatly.

Logcat sees the radio turn on and activate. The phone app if i remember correctly shows a build fingerprint conflict. so it should be fixable in the apk itself and allow for phone service

Stedman.

I used the offical blade_cm_7.1 port as it was the closest to the 2.3.4 ZTE release. I also have a simi working 7.2 port working from a nightly
    So if someone were to attempt porting this rom, we would use the one you mentioned above and the stock rom, correct?

Customer Since
    Phone
    rooted score x500

if only

If i had a pc i would dig in. Looking to get one in the next couple weeks. Once i do i will see wat i can do.

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Yes a stock deodexed base is preferable. However if just learning to port I would try a different port rom to start. These blade roms are HDPI and for a GSM phone. Where the Score is MDPI and CDMA so this will not be an easy port. I know the lack of computer feelin too or I would be workin on somethin. Anyway hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    Yes a stock deodexed base is preferable. However if just learning to port I would try a different port rom to start. These blade roms are HDPI and for a GSM phone. Where the Score is MDPI and CDMA so this will not be an easy port. I know the lack of computer feelin too or I would be workin on somethin. Anyway hope this helps

ah ok so I can pretty much guess thats why there's a radio problem. Hmmm...well I doubt i'll be able to do anything successful, but its worth a try lol I guess i'll start with the scor3d rom since its pretty much stock and deodexed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information