Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ny/ny
    Posts
    3



    Does the zte score have 802.11b/g/n wifi?

    any one know anything about this?

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Member
    Points: 1,632, Level: 23
    Overall activity: 0%
    drob6368's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florence ,KY
    Posts
    60
    Phone
    htc one sv



    i can answer part of that i know it works with wireless N cause that is what my network uses and it work fine on it i would asume it is compatable with b and g if it work on N

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by drob6368 View Post
    i can answer part of that i know it works with wireless N cause that is what my network uses and it work fine on it i would asume it is compatable with b and g if it work on N
    Your Wireless N router is probably backwards compatible with Wireless B and G, so it's possible the phone is using Wireless G, and not Wireless N.

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ny/ny
    Posts
    3



    just looked at the specs on the zteusa.com site it only shows wifi 802.11b/g though?

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by tcc1 View Post
    just looked at the specs on the zteusa.com site it only shows wifi 802.11b/g though?
    If the specifications on ZTE's site says that, then it doesn't have Wireless N.

    This doesn't mean you can't purchase a Wireless N router though. Most routers are backwards compatible, meaning they will work with B, G, and N.

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Points: 2,244, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    south milwaukee, wisconsin
    Posts
    20



    Wireless;LAN: 802.11b, 802.11g thats what the cricket zte scores wifi chip is
    A Wireless N adapter WILL work with a wireless G router though, but will work at G speeds.


    Wireless G Standard Speed = 54Mb/s (IEEE 802.11 Specifications)
    Wireless N Standard Speed = 144Mb/s (IEEE 802.11 Specifications)

    ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

    it will work with the n router but will work at g speeds which is 54MB/s
    Last edited by siav5489; 12-06-2011 at 08:44 PM.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by siav5489 View Post
    Wireless;LAN: 802.11b, 802.11g thats what the cricket zte scores wifi chip is

    A Wireless N adapter WILL work with a wireless G router though, but will work at G speeds.


    Wireless G Standard Speed = 54Mb/s (IEEE 802.11 Specifications)
    Wireless N Standard Speed = 144Mb/s (IEEE 802.11 Specifications)

    ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

    it will work with the n router but will work at g speeds which is 54MB/s
    Correct!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner