Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 38.0%
    Phone
    ZTE Grand X Max

extended battery

Is there an extended (power) battery available for the zte Score,...my battery sucks,..have to charge it maybe twice a day,..I guess I do the normal task on this phone,..nothing unusual,...I've seen the so-called extended battery on Ebay,..but don't know if they are safe to run the phone.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    ZTE Score

I've actually had my phone last me two days lately, but all I did on it was read a book. About 4-5hrs each day. 3G just being on will eat your battery pretty fast let alone using it. There's lots of articles on saving battery power and every little adjustment counts.

Sent from my ZTE X500 Score
    Last edited by Devicive; 08-14-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Phone
    ZTE Grand X Max

I just bought one of those extended batteries on Ebay....makes the phone fatter,...comes with a larger battery cover,...I'll check it out and report back,...

Customer Since
    Phone
    rooted score x500

cool

You'll have to let us no how good it is compared to our normal batterys. I may have to get one of these myself

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

I'm enjoying the extended battery purchased for my ZTE score. i get around 3X the normal life out of it. have had it for 3 weeks. charging time is a little longer.

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by pachuco2 View Post
    Is there an extended (power) battery available for the zte Score,...my battery sucks,..have to charge it maybe twice a day,..I guess I do the normal task on this phone,..nothing unusual,...I've seen the so-called extended battery on Ebay,..but don't know if they are safe to run the phone.
    I've been using extended batteries for a while now. they work much much better then the regular batteries, just have to be careful sometimes, as if they're moved just barely out of place your phone will reboot, doesn't happen very often, and the extra battery life is very much worth it. i went from having 3g off and my phone dying within a day to having 3g on all day and it lasting 2 days. lol. plus it gives you an extra battery to carry around so if your phone does die you'll have a spare. so those 2 days turn into 3-5 days.

I am using the huawei mercury/glory btw though, but i've had other phones with the external batteries on them.

Customer Since
    Phone
    rooted score x500

great

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony S Burkett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pachuco2 View Post
    I've been using extended batteries for a while now. they work much much better then the regular batteries, just have to be careful sometimes, as if they're moved just barely out of place your phone will reboot, doesn't happen very often, and the extra battery life is very much worth it. i went from having 3g off and my phone dying within a day to having 3g on all day and it lasting 2 days. lol. plus it gives you an extra battery to carry around so if your phone does die you'll have a spare. so those 2 days turn into 3-5 days.

I am using the huawei mercury/glory btw though, but i've had other phones with the external batteries on them.

Thanks for the info i am looking on ebay for one tonite! So tired of my battery poopin out half way through my day. Seems like it always dies when i need it most lol

Phone
    ZTE Grand X Max

O.K....I received my extended battery yesterday (it took 2 weeks to get from China),...installed it to my phone and charged it (took about 40 minutes to fully charge),...used my phone all day (surfing,youtube,etc), and didn't need to charge it all day,..it still has about 3/4 charge on it,...so far so good,...Makes the phone fatter (as shown in pic)100_1049%5B1%5D.jpg ,..I'm afraid to drop it,...doesn't have a phone case,...

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

i use the 2600mAh battery from ontrion. with right settings my phone runs a week easy without charging. however thats not using it at all. if i make phone calls or surf the web it will last 2-3 days, if i play a game it might last 5 hours. it just depends on what you do i guess. i will say the fatter back with the extended battery sucks as i have yet to find a case that will fit it so i worry about dropping it. it's not a bad investment though. especially if you don't want to charge your phone multiple times a day.

Thread Information