THANKS to all the developers behind the Score who made all this possible!

THANKS to all the members on this forum who have helped me so much!

For $29.95 (at Best Buy) this phone gives me almost all the bangs and whistles of a a high-end Android device!

I am really getting a kick out of this phone now that I have
Dolphin Browser HD

and
Adobe

Flash Player working! Both of those apps are not available through Play Store for the Score because they are supposedly "not compatible" so they don't let you install them from the Play Store. I even have the USB DUN working so I don't have to pay for a tethering app! I never could find a free tethering app (my PC doesn't have WiFi).

I really like using eXile's exile_kitchen custom ROM with
Sean York's Blue ADW Theme

and the blue
Dolphin HD Theme

from the
Google Play store

installed. It matches the cheap black and blue case I bought from the Cricket store.

I also found a decent workaround for the problem my wife was having with a lot of cheek hang-ups on her Score. Don't Hang UP! by sensus works pretty well for that. It saved at least one Score from being thrown out the car window!

Now if I could just get the volume to go louder and the battery to last more than a couple of hours this phone would be perfect! Any suggestions?

Does anyone know how to make speed-dials work? I imagine it's possible because a long press on the 1 key has a speed-dial pre-programmed to voice mail but I can't find where to program the other keys to my own contacts. I put "direct dial" shortcuts on the home screen which works just as well (or maybe even better) but I really would like to know if I'm just missing something on how to set speed-dials.

THANKS to all the developers behind the Score who made all this possible!

THANKS to all the members on this forum who have helped me so much!