Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Points: 312, Level: 6
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    14
    Phone
    Droid 3



    NEED: ZTE Score CWM recovery

    cannot find a working link to this to save my life...can someone PLEASE link me to it?

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Member
    Points: 558, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    33



    Can anyone make this available. I may be able to put on a server.

  4. #3
    Member
    Points: 2,061, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    33
    Phone
    ZTE Score



    Hmm... got dropbox? PM me an email/username and I'll share my x500 ROM folder with you. That work to get u the recovery/ROM images?

    JW

  5. #4
    Member
    Points: 558, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    33



    @ jwinchester1 Thanks. I have one additional file you may want -- to be honest I haven't sorted out what all the differences are yet. It is supposed to be a dump of a stock score. But I can't remember which mega-upload pia it was.

    Archive: zte dump.zip
    Length Date Time Name
    --------- ---------- ----- ----
    28573696 2011-12-28 11:40 fota.img
    2097152 2011-12-28 12:07 persist.img
    5242880 2011-12-28 11:43 boot.img
    5242880 2011-12-28 12:03 recovery.img
    62914560 2011-12-28 11:50 cache.img
    230686720 2011-12-28 11:46 system.img
    2097152 2011-12-28 12:09 ztelogfile.img
    155189248 2011-12-28 12:06 userdata.img
    1048576 2011-12-28 11:52 misc.img
    --------- -------
    493092864 9 files

    If you want it I can put it in Dropbox folder.

  6. #5
    Member
    Points: 2,061, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    33
    Phone
    ZTE Score



    Quote Originally Posted by bsquared View Post
    @ jwinchester1 Thanks. I have one additional file you may want -- to be honest I haven't sorted out what all the differences are yet. It is supposed to be a dump of a stock score. But I can't remember which mega-upload pia it was.

    Archive: zte dump.zip
    Length Date Time Name
    --------- ---------- ----- ----
    28573696 2011-12-28 11:40 fota.img
    2097152 2011-12-28 12:07 persist.img
    5242880 2011-12-28 11:43 boot.img
    5242880 2011-12-28 12:03 recovery.img
    62914560 2011-12-28 11:50 cache.img
    230686720 2011-12-28 11:46 system.img
    2097152 2011-12-28 12:09 ztelogfile.img
    155189248 2011-12-28 12:06 userdata.img
    1048576 2011-12-28 11:52 misc.img
    --------- -------
    493092864 9 files

    If you want it I can put it in Dropbox folder.
    Hmm, yes please. I remember downloading a zte_dump.zip file awhile back... but guess I didn't save it. :-/

    But ya, the more options, backups, and files available for the Score the better!!

    JW

  7. #6
    Member
    Points: 558, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    33



    Quote Originally Posted by jwinchester1 View Post
    Hmm, yes please. I remember downloading a zte_dump.zip file awhile back... but guess I didn't save it. :-/

    But ya, the more options, backups, and files available for the Score the better!!

    JW
    BTW - I noticed that the files you posted on mega* sites have different sizes than these. I assume these are correct versions.

  8. #7
    Member
    Points: 2,061, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    33
    Phone
    ZTE Score



    Quote Originally Posted by bsquared View Post
    BTW - I noticed that the files you posted on mega* sites have different sizes than these. I assume these are correct versions.
    I wasn't the initial M3GA uploader for any of these, never really used the site. :-/ But all files are originals from the links posted throughout this forum - aside from the STOCK_x500_recovery.img which came from... (Ahah!) the zte_dump.zip lol. I remember now. I was weary about flashing the CWM Recovery image without first having a stock img just in case, wasn't able to back anything up myself at first, until after flashing the CWM then made that backup. So seems that 'stock recovery' is redundant since you have the original ZTE dump... Should I just delete my copy, to be safe?

    JW

  9. #8
    Member
    Points: 558, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    33



    Quote Originally Posted by jwinchester1 View Post
    I wasn't the initial M3GA uploader for any of these, never really used the site. :-/ But all files are originals from the links posted throughout this forum - aside from the STOCK_x500_recovery.img which came from... (Ahah!) the zte_dump.zip lol. I remember now. I was weary about flashing the CWM Recovery image without first having a stock img just in case, wasn't able to back anything up myself at first, until after flashing the CWM then made that backup. So seems that 'stock recovery' is redundant since you have the original ZTE dump... Should I just delete my copy, to be safe?

    JW
    I am confused now. I have three recovery images. Two are supposed to be stock, but they have different check sums.
    Code:
    md5sum *.img
    94056b1f2c85c9a07a7babfc00878dc8  recovery.img                     (from zte_dump.zip)
    00f4cedeabe23fb032924db2d8f6c2fa  STOCK_x500_recovery.img
    b82e8b9aeb1c85acdb63ca4ca36d5401  x500_CWM_recovery.img
    It appears I no longer have server access. Have to come up with something else.
    Last edited by bsquared; 02-08-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: edited note.

  10. #9
    Member
    Points: 558, Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    33



    I have uploaded these three to minus.com
    ZTE_Dump(x500 STOCK).zip
    ZTE_Sc0r3d_signed.zip
    ZTE_x500_CWM_RECOVERY.zip

    They can be found
    here


    . (The larger files are still uploading @ Feb. 8 2012, 3:30 PST)


 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner