Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

need zte score help

I recently got a zte score and it was working fine until yesterday. My phone started saying connection time out on android marketplace and then when i did get it to connect by using refresh network app the downloads were extremely slow even for smaller sized apps. Also my youtube stopped working it wouldn't play more than a couple seconds!! So i went an wiped data/factory reset and did a master reset thinking it would help. I wasn't worried about losing apps being i can download them again. What happened? Was i supposed to do an update or software install after the resets?!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    ZTE Score

Same happened to me n i did the same rhing as you did, i think i went over my 1gig n cricket (my carrier) slowed down my data speed, which happens after you use 1gigabyte of data

Yes, thats a conclusion i came to about YouTube not playing but my phone does force close on apps and the marketplace keeps saying "error timed out retry"I originally bought my zte score online and i was originally going to buy the Samsung indulge which is probably out of stock on the website (well it was the last time i checked). I could send my phone back but they said it will take up to 30 days. My texting an calling work good, so if the problems persist i will take it into the cricket store an see what they say. Marketplace downloads are ridiculous when they slow down or should i say throttle your speed! This 1gig limit is bull, they better not implement a data package in the future i'll switch carriers. Also i'd like to tether for free, or they should lower the price from 10 to 5.

Phone
    ZTE Score

I have no idea why market place does that i usually just end the apps with advanced task killer n it works fine again, hahaha, hmm check ur data usage online at mycricket.com maybe its cuz u reached ur data 1gig, now this i dont get if they offer tether why do they have the 1gig slow down??? Idk hahaha i wanted the ascend II but i had dropped my pillar in the toilet :-( and didnt have enough for the ascend II and needed a phone asap so i got the score. I like it its simple, does what i need......fb, txt, calling, checking in on foursquare ect hahaha BUT THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO MAKE THE LIMIT TO 2GIGS then slow it down! Have you rooted the score? So much more memory after you delete some bloatware!

The ascend 2 was $99 in my area but it says its a low balling 69 lol i wish it was 69 in my area. I bet it's 69bucks in a rich neighborhood like rodeo drive in cali where rich ppl already have new droid razr's frm verizon (i wouldn't mind having a droid razr lol for a discount and if they had unlimited for 55 not 80) haha im joking i don't even know if California has cricket maybe it's metro pcs. I utilize task manager and idk but maybe when i did the resets it deleted something it shouldn't have. No i haven't rooted my phone, and i wish i could have adobe flash player. The processor on the zte and the ascend 2 are the same. What games would u recommend? Or must have apps?.

Phone
    ZTE Score

The droid rzr is too fancy hahaha maybe i did too then -_- hahaha games? Oh man i dont have games! I recommend though dolphin hd browser or dolphin mini, i use go launcher ex! I love it!! I have vignette camera app which has cool effects for ur pics, cricketusers.com android forum app ;-) and i just installed bobclockD3 i love that too! I have fb, twitter, foursquare and voxer hahahaha

Do u have ur phone rooted?..I've heard of ppl rooting their phones but i don't know if they worked out all the bugs yet lol ill wait until its all tested an runs smoothly. I have the stock task manager and i did have that refresh network app (the one that shows a cherry lol) its to get a signal if its lost and fast reboot app. I have mobile spyware also and juice defender is only good if ur not always on ur phone lol....I don't have muve music on my plan so i just download mp3's from zedge or listen to tune in radio its decent man. The processor for zte is 600 and this phone would be bad ass if it came routed with flash player and a better megapixel camera with hd recording. A front camera for skyping would be great. I want to know when cricket is coming out with a dual processor phone that will run on a 4g network cuz the zte is evdo a or something lol. Voxer is an alright app and i don't care for twitter lol but i do got fb.

Phone
    ZTE Score

Yeah i finally rooted my phone, its great! I uninstalled maps which was a space hogger! And the demo games and the muve app, i just got the android plan the 55 a month plus insurance hahaha, yeah voxer chews my battery :-( i wish the phone had flash though! And adobe flash :-) i want mercury from cricket or a nexus :-)

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    ZTE Score

Flash IS available for the Score, my currently installed version is 10.3.185.360...

The *secret* for other new to Android users it seems:

- Ensure important Apps are installed, some popular xamples are Titanium Backup, ROM Toolbox & SDMaid (Tho your preferences may vary...)
    - F1RST... Before even THINKING of rooting ur phone - PERFORM A BACK-UP! (Just because another Cricketuser member MAY have files u need, does not xcuse making proper backups of your specific phone!)
    - Root your Score, install/update BusyBox & su (superuser.apk)
    - App Side-loading is now possible, from any site, forum., etc. (Blapkmarket's a pretty good site i use.)
    - Search out, download & install apps such as GVoice & Flash Player that Market says arent compatible...
    - Enjoy root privileges & having (almost) complete .control over your Score!

Next Mission, should u choose to accept it.... install CWM, Backup current ROM, and... prepare for a hopefully soon CM7 release.

Hope this sheds a lil light on the process...
    JW

Phone
    ZTE Score

You mentioned flash! Whats that for? And rom manager doest give u the option to pick, like when i start it ul it says i have to downlod clockworkmod then gives me a option to pick phones but score is not on there!

Overall activity: 13.0%

Awesome place to download ALL Android apps free.......

Quote Originally Posted by scorephreak View Post
    I recently got a zte score and it was working fine until yesterday. My phone started saying connection time out on android marketplace and then when i did get it to connect by using refresh network app the downloads were extremely slow even for smaller sized apps. Also my youtube stopped working it wouldn't play more than a couple seconds!! So i went an wiped data/factory reset and did a master reset thinking it would help. I wasn't worried about losing apps being i can download them again. What happened? Was i supposed to do an update or software install after the resets?!

I found out that their is a website to download so many apps for free....Its
    4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

...Their is a mobile setup to access it via mobile just goto the website and have fun.....This is a free download site and the apps are free as well. I have got apps on my phone here that cost everywhere else...I got a app on here that cost $29.99 at the least on other sites but it was free here....Make sure to look for .apk files unless you know how to open .rar,.zip, .jar files on ur own.....If u have any issues let me know and i will help you the best i can...

what adobe flash wil work with zte score

hi i just bought this new phone but won't load up adobe what can o do. any advice will do thanks.djgee.

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    ZTE Score

Also use wi-fi whenever possible to save on data

Thread Information