Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Angry New to Cricket and ZTE Score X500

Hello Everyone,

I just purchase my Cricket ZTE Score X500 Android phone. I have several questions or concern about it. I previously owned a Blackberry Curve so I want to be able to use or have access to some or all of its features.

Here are my questions and concerns:

1. Is it possible to import my contacts, memos, calendar events, and secret memos from my Blackberry to the ZTE Score X500?

2. How may I add my ringers to the phone's notification ringer file on the phone?

3. Is there a copy of
    Adobe

Flash Player that I might get for this phone?

4. I am having problems with deleting emails thru re-appearing again in my in-box about an hour later. I need help.

5. Lastly, there is a red light that comes "on" every now and then. What is this? And where may I find apps that is dedicated for ZTE Score?

Please help me.
    CW

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/general-...#ixzz1txVXVT6r

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

1) Not that I know of. I'm not sure if Google has an application that will upload them on the Internet, and then download them on the Score. I know they do for Android to Android, but I'm not sure about switching from a Blackberry to an Android phone.

2) You can try downloading an application, such as Zedge or MyxerTones.

3) I don't think Adobe Flash is available with the ZTE Score.

4) Are you sure your phone is connected to the Internet? If there are white bars (instead of green), it might not be connected. That could cause it to look like the emails were deleted on the phone, when they weren't online.

5) That is probably a notification light. If you have an unread text message or email, that could light up to alert you.

Thread Information