Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Quote Originally Posted by indica View Post
    no updates needed, software remains in-tact
    Sweet thanks for the info

Sent from my X500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by short6in View Post
    No. The Score is being moved down to a feature phone instead of a smartphone due to the software and hardware limitations. The phone is no longer eligible for Muve or Smartphone features through Cricket's 3G network. I am being told the Score should continue to work as a smartphone if using wi-fi, but not while on Cricket's 3G network.
    That's Bs.. my dad has my moms old Samsung Suade . The score is far better!!! Muve should work. And doesn't it say muve ON the phone? Also I think if you keep the 55$ plan you can still use the phone normally

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE

It's life, live it!
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    That's Bs.. my dad has my moms old Samsung Suade . The score is far better!!! Muve should work. And doesn't it say muve ON the phone? Also I think if you keep the 55$ plan you can still use the phone normally

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE
    The Score cannot support Muve in a way that Cricket wants, I guess.... Also, as stated in a previous post, if you are on the $55.00 or $65.00 plan, the phone will work as normal. It is only Scores being activated on and after 8/20/12 that are affected and anyone who desires to drop their plan.

The Score may be better than the Suede, but it is a TERRIBLE product with loads of hardware and software issues that cause many, many headaches for front line employees AND customers.....
    *Only PM me when asked. Please post to the forum first as you and the many members here will benefit from the conversation!"

Been fixing, flashing, and activating Cricket phones since 2004.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

The Score cannot support Muve in a way that Cricket wants, I guess.... Also, as stated in a previous post, if you are on the $55.00 or $65.00 plan, the phone will work as normal. It is only Scores being activated on and after 8/20/12 that are affected and anyone who desires to drop their plan.

The Score may be better than the Suede, but it is a TERRIBLE product with loads of hardware and software issues that cause many, many headaches for front line employees AND customers.....
    And they just have too damn many of them laying around to discontinue the phone.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

I decided to change my bill to the $45 a month plan for my Score, it'll also help with saving money as I'm also as I said, getting the Broadband plan too

It's life, live it!
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    And they just have too damn many of them laying around to discontinue the phone.
    That is my problem now..... I have 17 in stock and no one wants them anymore.... I will be sending them back to the vendor in the next few days! I am NOT going to swallow a load of money on this phone for it to sit on my shelves!
    *Only PM me when asked. Please post to the forum first as you and the many members here will benefit from the conversation!"

Been fixing, flashing, and activating Cricket phones since 2004.

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

That is my problem now..... I have 17 in stock and no one wants them anymore.... I will be sending them back to the vendor in the next few days! I am NOT going to swallow a load of money on this phone for it to sit on my shelves!
    Good idea, even though I'm not an employee, but it's NEVER a good idea to get tied up on a product that'll never sell again

I was told by my cricket corp rep that it should act as a smart phone still muve music prolly wont work but everything else should... we definitely need a guinea pig to test this out lol... also check out my other thead if you want your mind officially blown lmao http://www.cricketusers.com/general-...g-cricket.html

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I always sell it, but people are now seeing why its free with a trade in and only 89$

I always tell my customers dude just pay the extra 20$ and get the ascend 2 rele its worth it in the long run... I sold my girlfriend this phone and i feel horrible cuz she hates it :,(

I use the evo 3d but im rele thinking about the cricket ZTE Engage, with android 4.0 and a 1.4 ghz process, 8mp camera and a 1.3 mp front camera its looking pretty good right now

Customer Since
    Dec. 2012
    Phone
    ZTE X500

You can Actually Run the ZTE Score on the $25 Paygo plan which is what I am doin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information