Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Not sure what I dd or exactly how to fix it.

Ok so here is the deal. I rooted my ZTE score (x500) deleted the stock cricket apps using titanium pro including the stock messenger. I could not receive picture messages. So I did the in phone factory reset. NOW I cant access muve music! tells me I need to install the critical update. try to install it and NOTHING happens. So I do another reset. This time with the phone off doing the volume down, camera, power button. Still nothing. So I am thinking I just need to flash my phone back to cricket stock because i think I may have deleted the wrong thing that didn't comeback when I reset. So what files do I need to do that. I have a rough idea how to flash (cant be too much different from rooting, right?)

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Have you installed the custom recovery for this phone. If yes follow this link for stock rooted rom

Re: [ROM] ZTE Score - Stock - Rooted

If you haven't installed the custom recovery then i would start here

http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...5-0-2-7-a.html

The custom recovery is needed to make backups and flash roms. If you have it just download stock rom then reboot to recovery and do a full wipe then just install zip from sdcard

Sent from my X500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Phone
    ZTE Score

can Find Rom's at the top of the forum list in the sticky section and there's another one that's been stripped down for you titled stripped blue mod. He has instructions in his thread as well as this thread what ever your experience level this thread has it all. I did my recovery using mostly apps. Look around page 9 for my posts and the help I received. It's layed out pretty well. There's also ADB advice if you are so inclined and don't forget to thumbs up all the posts that do help you
    Last edited by Devicive; 07-05-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Phone
    ZTE Score

Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    Have you installed the custom recovery for this phone. The custom recovery is needed to make backups and flash roms. If you have it just download stock rom then reboot to recovery and do a full wipe then just install zip from sdcard

is this stock ROM different from the one in the sticky section I noticed it said without recovery. I downloaded it just incase.

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Devicive View Post
    is this stock ROM different from the one in the sticky section I noticed it said without recovery. I downloaded it just incase.
    No it's no different and as far as I know none of the current roms for this phone include recovery

While I'm at it just wanted to say sorry for not updating any of my posts or being as helpful as I usually am. I have a sick baby and am the only parent so it's been a fun week. But I hope to update most of the things I've posted in the next week Hope this helps

Thread Information