Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Xperia-x500 Rom

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

don't worry she'll steal your phone soon enuff. lol

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    apr 2011
    Phone
    kyocera hydro

Something new happended today. I updated facebook and for some reason my phone rebooted itself halfway thru the install. Has anyone else have this happen? Thanks

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

i havn't run into this yet. did you install it again after the reboot?

Customer Since
    apr 2011
    Phone
    kyocera hydro

Yea I reinstalled it and seems to be working but ill let you know if it happens again

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

weird. i just got the new update and it went fine here. gonna try and make the install more user friendly. gonna try and setup an aroma installer that will let you select the apps to install. this way your not stuck with all that i added, you can basically add the apps from the list that you want and it will do the work for you. hopefully this will make it easier on everyone.

Customer Since
    apr 2011
    Phone
    kyocera hydro

Sounds great. Thanks for the help

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since

I need help when i flash the rom it says it was successful so i reboot it then when it turns on the screen is black and wont load the only thing i can access is the quick settings and the keyboard always force closes plz help

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

are you installing this on a zte score x500(cricket) or the zte score x500 M(metro pcs)? there is a difference. also if you read my full post. you need to let the phone finish running scripts to set things up after 1st boot. and this can take up to 2 full minutes. after that reboot and it should be fine. you also need to have an sd-ext setup on your sd card. if you've done all this and you have the score x500 cricket phone then i would suggest redoing the rom as no one else has had any problems like this nor have i myself and i do run this rom on my phone. also if you removed apk's from my rom that may be the cause of your problem. you also need to follow the install instructions listed in the original post of this thread.

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Re: Xperia-x500 Rom

I would definitely make sure you're following the install intructions in each roms post. With the fact you've now tried 2 roms that work well on this device and neither worked for you. I'm thinkin you must be missin a step somewhere. Also you might post the steps you're takin. Along with what rom you are comin from. So we can maybe help you through the process.

Sent from my X500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    Apr 2012

I updated to 2.2 now im having a problem, EVERYTIME I try to install something it reboots, doesnt install, very irritating, No matter what i try, even if i start thinking of how im gonna install something it reboots over and over again! All i wanted to do was install titanium backup so I can get some of my stuff back, No help! Sometimes it just wont stop rebooting, If I cant fix it, Can i at least go back to a previous update like 1.9

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Re: Xperia-x500 Rom

Quote Originally Posted by amazinspidey View Post
    I updated to 2.2 now im having a problem, EVERYTIME I try to install something it reboots, doesnt install, very irritating, No matter what i try, even if i start thinking of how im gonna install something it reboots over and over again! All i wanted to do was install titanium backup so I can get some of my stuff back, No help! Sometimes it just wont stop rebooting, If I cant fix it, Can i at least go back to a previous update like 1.9
    From the sounds of the probs your experiencing I would recommend just wipin data/factory reset from recovery. Then try a fresh install of the latest version. You should be able to then use titanium to restore your data.

I have experienced this bug once myself but I sometimes am flashin stuff alot and experimenting with new stuff so was unable to locate the cause at the time and haven't been able to re-create it yet.However after a re-flash of my rom i was up and runnin smooth again.

Oh and make sure you get the V2.2a from this post as I believe that's the most current and contains some fixes over V2.2

Hope this helps

Sent from my X500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

Quote Originally Posted by amazinspidey View Post
    just caught your post. sorry.

yeah. best to run most current version. a few have had this issue as well, but they just reinstalled the app and it was fine. in your case something else is causeing the issue and i would suggest a reset and see if that fixs it. if not try a full reinstall of 2.2a, it frees up rom system space. i actually am in the process of the next update. going to be a big change for installing it. you'll have more control of apps that get installed so. anyway. try a fresh install. hate to suggest it but sometimes it's all you can do to fix it. this phone is strange so.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

alright all 3.1 rom is up. it's setup to let you customize the majority of it. hope everyone likes it and i will try to get an update for 2.2a out as soon as possible.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

alright final version is up. off to work on a new rom for the score. enjoy and let me know if you run into any errors so i can fix em asap

App2SD problem

Thanks OvrDriVE- awesome work. Been playing with your ROM and am having trouble with app2sd. When I try to open it, it says it cannot start, due to not being rooted, missing libraries/scripts, or no EXT partition. Well, I'm definitely rooted, I installed app2sd via the install interface, and my SD card has a 512mb EXT partition created via Clockworkmod. Any suggestions? Have you run into the same behavior?

Thanks very much for your contributions to this forum! My Score is suddenly usable!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information