Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Zte score onsale now at kmart.com for 49.99 and at store....

Now can someone help me activate my old cricket phone its a sanyo zio thats just been layin around the house for a year. Just want 1 month service cause im gonna buy the SCORE tommorrow for nexts month...Im outta cell service ahhhhh 1800cricket I know....but isn't their a way from coming back from the dead you can get your first month free...or is that deal dead and gone???

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

nice just got a 2nd chance offer for a $40 dollar Motorolla droidd. Dang. But yea so can one of the cricket guys fix my messed up esn so i can re-activate. After Smartphone investagating for awhile just boredly browseing I've found that the Sony's XPERIA'S are the best smart phones out their. I mean you buy them unlocked dual core 1.5 GHz 12MP and price is affordable...WHY DID NO ONE EVER TELL ME ABOUT THIS KILLER SMARTPHONE LOL JESUS!!!! Cricket still rocks...pick up the sony xperia's!! ftw!

Thread Information