Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Angry ZTE score wake/power issues

i have had a few people complain their phone keeps powering off for no reason. This and the known issue where the phone won't wake the screen from sleep mode. anyone else having this problem? any ideas what the cause/fix could be? in my opinion it is a factory defect, or a software bug. my fix so far has been to RMA the phones

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    DROID BIONIC XT875

Mine works fine except the WiFi will disconnect randomly but that's my routers problem and not the phone itself

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by indica View Post
    i have had a few people complain their phone keeps powering off for no reason. This and the known issue where the phone won't wake the screen from sleep mode. anyone else having this problem? any ideas what the cause/fix could be? in my opinion it is a factory defect, or a software bug. my fix so far has been to RMA the phones
    Yeah i been havin da same issue wit my phone nd replaced it. got a replacement zte score nd this one is doin it to i have no idea wats goin on but i cant afford another android phone.

Phone
    Zte Score

heyy ur phone disconnects from wireless mines do to..i think its the phone that dies it

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

ok so how many ppl are havin these power issues nd if its a common issue the cricket needs to do sumthin bout it. another thing i dnt like is the battery life on this phone sux.

Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

it's a ZTE issue, most stores charge like $25 to RMA the phone if it is in warranty. the battery sucks to begin with. i set customer expectations selling this phone. . "it's got 4-5 hours worth of talk time, that also includes things like music, wifi, or angry birds. you will want a car charger today too!"

Mine has been just fine; I have had no such issues with the phone. I bought mine late November. Were the defective ones from an earlier/later production batch?

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by valcrist View Post
    Mine has been just fine; I have had no such issues with the phone. I bought mine late November. Were the defective ones from an earlier/later production batch?
    well the first phone i had strted 2 days after cricket wudnt do nethin bout until wudnt turn on at all now i got a replacement nd this on is even doin to.

it's a ZTE issue, most stores charge like $25 to RMA the phone if it is in warranty. the battery sucks to begin with. i set customer expectations selling this phone. . "it's got 4-5 hours worth of talk time, that also includes things like music, wifi, or angry birds. you will want a car charger today too!"
    well i cud care less bout the battery that is a very small issue i got a car charger its gud. but im not payin to do nethin for this cricket phone they need to lean how to sell quality phones dis is why i stop buyin phones from them there all a piece of crap phones its all gud wen i get sum money get a droid x or sumthin nd flash that ***** 2 cricket. nd since this is my replacement phone i doubt they wud even replace it again.

Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

cricket has "lean" to sell good phones. what you can stand to learn is called "paying" when you want a quality device. the droid X was $560 when it first came out in 2010.
    Last edited by indica; 01-02-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

cricket has "lean" to sell good phones. what you can stand to learn is called "paying" when you want a quality device. the droid X was $560 when it first came out in 2010.
    yeah i cud also jst buy a used android phone off ebay or craigslist for like $60-$100 nd flash it nd wrk 5x better den dis phone.

Make sure you have the OTA update from Cricket. The OTA update completely fixed the on off button for me. Also fixes a lot of little bugs, now the ZTE score is rock solid. I think the speaker is louder too? I got the update then rooted my phone works perfectly.

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by FuzyBaffy View Post
    Make sure you have the OTA update from Cricket. The OTA update completely fixed the on off button for me. Also fixes a lot of little bugs, now the ZTE score is rock solid. I think the speaker is louder too? I got the update then rooted my phone works perfectly.
    I already have the latest OTA update. Nd my phone still is doin the same thing

Overall activity: 2.0%

Phone
    evo4g/e3drom/45722

ive heard a majority of these phones came correct, a minority came with these issues. go to a coorperate store and tell them u want to do a warranty claim

has there been a update since ZTE-C X500_31_Z10_S_TS3BG312A_06 cause I've seemed to have had more power issues since this update back in November. Can you please post what version your phone is running.

Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

i've had a few come back after the update had been applied and having the same problems. all the new ones i've received since the update were shipped with the '_06' on them. as far as i know the _06 update is the latest.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information