Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Degnr8 View Post
    This is the first I've heard of sip and I'm a little confused. Sipsimple says it's a client, but you still need a provider. Could I use GV as the provider? If I just go to the GV site on my phone or launch the app won't it then make VOIP calls through whatever wifi connection I have?

Actually, I did a search with all of those terms (which I'm guessing is what you had in mind) and figured it out. PBXes signup was really simple then the wizard with csipsimple was, well, simple. Thanks Brian

Glad you got it working. I use it all the time when I'm at home. There are a couple of issues. Audio comes out back speaker (this is an Android issue), so I use as a speakerphone. CSIPSimple (CSS) will shutdown due to android's WIFI management. Turning WIFI off/on will reset it also set WIFI to never sleep. I suggest that you use the nightly builds of CSS. Many changes have been made since the release on the project main page (
    Index of /trunk

).

Regards,
    Brian.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    ZTE Score

ZTE Score White Screen

When my screen goes to sleep or if I turn off my phone the screen turns white. Everything seems to work fine aside from the screen situation. Any ideas. This happened last night after a 4hr ROM download. My concerns are it over heated. Will the problem show up in a logcat?
    not totally sure if I did this right but I believe these are the errors from my logcat.

PowerManagerService(294): [duguowei] value = 0 06-18 14:49:26.939 E/SurfaceFlinger(294): ioctl(28, VT_RELDISP, 1) failed 22 (Invalid argument)06-18 14:49:26.949 E/PowerManagerService(294): [duguowei] value = 0 06-18 14:49:26.979 E/PowerManagerService(294): [duguowei] value = -1 06-18 15:03:04.970 E/lights (294): write_int failed to open /sys/class/leds/red/brightness This is a constant warn that I notice as well.06-18 14:49:35.650 W/InputManagerService(294): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: com.android.internal.view.IInputMethodClient$Stub$ Proxy@408c5c68I hope this helps.

Ok, after spending hours googling my logcat files and getting nowhere I decided to listen to some I-Phone post that said to replace the LCD screen. Lucky for me I had a parts phone did the swap and all is good.
    Last edited by Devicive; 06-22-2012 at 11:23 PM.

How did you delete the muve music shit? and how can I go to a different sd card. please help me man this phone is pissing me off, can you relate? i really dont know how to do this blog thing, how to even see the answers. but im trying, im like a damm shut in here i tellyou

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Knowles Tucker View Post
    How did you delete the muve music shit? and how can I go to a different sd card. please help me man this phone is pissing me off, can you relate? i really dont know how to do this blog thing, how to even see the answers. but im trying, im like a damm shut in here i tellyou
    If you mean to get the Full 4 Gigs of MicroSD Space with the Muve Music card you get with the score, then it's not possible As Far As I Know.

As for switching cards, on the right side of the phone, above the camera button, there's a cover that holds the MicroSD Card, first Unmount the card by going to Settings > Storage > Unmount SD Card, then physically remove it by pushing in to unlock it and take the card out, then with the backside of the MicroSD facing you, push the card into the slot and once it's locked in, the new MicroSD Card will be read and now you have more data

I need help if you are still available for this. I have a zte score x500 from metro pcs. When starting up the phone it goes to the black screen with the android visual picture but nothing more. This phone was given to me by someone. They said they did not try to do anything to it????

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Quote Originally Posted by Rslater64 View Post
    I need help if you are still available for this. I have a zte score x500 from metro pcs. When starting up the phone it goes to the black screen with the android visual picture but nothing more. This phone was given to me by someone. They said they did not try to do anything to it????
    Try manually booting to recovery (when phone is off hold down power button, volume down, and camera button all at same time until phone shows a triangle I think then press settings button) just scroll down to factory reset and give that a try. Oh while in recovery use volume to scroll, camera button to select, and power button is back button. Hope this helps :-)

Oh and for more info on the metro pcs version of this phone just google android forums along with zte score M. There seems to be quite a bit of good info for the metro pcs version there :-)
    Last edited by stedman420; 06-25-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Phone
    ZTE Score

Device Not Supported?

So I have a collection of apps that recently Google Play says my device is not supported. My wife's phone is the same and her's is fine. Don't know if I may have deleted or modified something that caused this. The majority of my apps are fine so I'm lost trying to trouble shoot what would effect only certain apps like 100 floors,ROM Tool Box lite,Zedge,Catlog,A2SD, Google Play Books,(i couldn't care less)Gmail, and others.

My Cricket Muve ZTE Score won't download anything. I recieved the phone as a gift almost one month ago. It has already fallen like five times, got wet one time, and I ussually use it while charging (I know I'm a bad cellphone owner) but it seems to be working fine. It has no physical damage or any other problems. Just that it won't download apps, save images or .pdfs. Is it my fault for all it's been through or is there another problem? How can I fix it. I already tried clearing the SD card and Restoring the phone to factory mode. What should I do next?

Overall activity: 1.0%

I'm not sure if you will be able to help me with this but my phone stopped being able to connect to the internet and sticks on Obtaining IP Address so I want to bring it back and have it looked at but before doing so I need to unroot it and I have been trying to do so with

SuperOneClick V2.3.3.0 and this is all I am getting....

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
    * daemon started successfully *
    # export PS1=""

export TEMPRANDOM=53910;export PS1=END:$TEMPRANDOM;getprop ro.build.version.release

END:53910export PS1=""

export PS1=""

export TEMPRANDOM=87919;export PS1=END:$TEMPRANDOM;getprop ro.product.manufacturer

zte

END:87919export PS1=""

export PS1=""

export TEMPRANDOM=10479;export PS1=END:$TEMPRANDOM;getprop ro.product.model

X500

END:10479export PS1=""

export PS1=""

export TEMPRANDOM=78129;export PS1=END:$TEMPRANDOM;getprop ro.build.version.incremental

eng.ztemt.20111009.034743

END:78129export PS1=""

export PS1=""

export TEMPRANDOM=62584;export PS1=END:$TEMPRANDOM;chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/busybox

chmod: not found

END:62584export PS1=""

I have looked online for the "chmod" but not haveing any luck...

Thanks for the help

Phone
    ZTE Score

Quote Originally Posted by Grl456 View Post
    My Cricket Muve ZTE Score won't download anything. I recieved the phone as a gift almost one month ago.
    Do you know if your phone was rooted when thou got it? If you don't know look for missing apps like uno and bubble blast. If so it's possible you could be missing something important. This info can help find a fix.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

I found that insurance one these phones is pointless. $5 a month $50 to replace or fix it when I found many replace ment on Craigslist for $45. Try installing a new recovery. Take your pick we have stock and custom. You may have a missing or corrupt file and this would fix that.

The phone has both games. Does that mean it was rooted?

Phone
    ZTE Score

The phone has both games. Does that mean it was rooted?
    No... Did you try deleting cache before the factory reset? Turn phone off when you turn it back on hold the camera button, volume down, and the power button til you see a triangle on the screen. Hit the menu button to enter. Navigate with volume up and down, select with the camera button. This may help, let me know.
    Last edited by Devicive; 07-12-2012 at 06:04 AM.

Its working again thanks to your advice. Thank-you very much. !!!!

Phone
    ZTE Score

Its working again thanks to your advice. Thank-you very much. !!!!
    Really glad I could help. stick around this is the best forum around that I have found with lots of helpful people and Dev's. Don't forget to give helpful posts a thumbs up. It helps give others confidence in individuals posts.

Phone
    ZTE Score

Quote Originally Posted by Gamore View Post
    I'm not sure if you will be able to help me with this but my phone stopped being able to connect to the internet and sticks on Obtaining IP Address so I want to bring it back and have it looked at but before doing so I need to unroot it and I have been trying to do so with

SuperOneClick V2.3.3.0 and this is all I am getting
    Sorry my reply earlier somehow got attached to the reply to Grl456 directly after your post. I would consider saving your money on the insurance for this phone. As for a fix this thread will help you and you probably wont need to unroot your phone http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...y-how-fix.html Basically you will be reinstalling your operating system. Post back here if you need more assistance

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information