Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

If the images are no longer on your sdcard then unfortunately they are gone. I am very sorry but this phone doesn't store any photos or video internally. It automatically stores all media downloaded or taken from camera on the sdcard. I am truly sorry.

Sent from my X500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    OCT 2011
    Phone
    ZTE score

NO THANK YOU FOR YOUR I GUESS ITS A GOOD THING TO KNOW!!! so i'm not jst hoping you know!! okay so let me ask you this..! i've tried the programs for recovery and for the most part they pull up every photo that was deleted!! how ever they charge 49.95 for the use of the full program which i dont really have!! my question is..... if there program is capable of finding these files theres noway i can dig in my phone to find them???? and i know that i'm able to put unwanted app in the trash...theres no way for me to open the trash and see if the photos are in there....???

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Most of what's being found is probably left over in the cache or data folders especially apk's. Most of the images though are probably left over thumbnail caches. You could probably search for an undelete apk for free or way less but most of these require you to be rooted. As far as the trash goes unfortunately this isn't windows so doesn't really have a literal trash can you're able to poke around in. Most of the restore or undelete apk's pull the info from the above mentioned places and attempt to restore image/apk to it's original state. To me at least this seems to not work well. But I've never tried with images. My guess would be any your able to restore will never have the same quality but I'm sure that's not the big issue. I'm not completely 100% on this but I'm pretty sure this is right. Cause if your like me and wipe your cache, dalvik-cache and data alot (it comes from testing things so much) the restore apk's don't ever find anything so never do me any good. So I'm pretty sure this info is correct if not I'm sure someone will correct me. Anyway I hope this helps and do be careful erasing wiping or formating anything until your sure your ready

Sent from my X500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Phone
    ZTE Score

Quote Originally Posted by Grl456 View Post
    Ive tried that. Still no resolve.
    Just curious about Grl456 problem? When clearing cache and doing a factory reset on a stock phone does this wipe the SD card? I was thinking it didn't and the phones problem could transfer over through the SD without formatting it or clearing data prior to the factory reset. What do you think?

Sent from my ZTE X500 Score
    Last edited by Devicive; 07-25-2012 at 03:34 PM.

I had the same proble but my cache folders stayed on my sd and i was able to recover my images by thumbnails and cache. As far as the sd being wiped in recovery, this is not the first phone to run into that issue.

heeelp

How do I find the router on
    My score zte ?

Customer Since

my zte score is stck on the muve music screen any ideas?

Customer Since
    Phone
    rooted score x500

Quote Originally Posted by natalyzamarron@gmail View Post
    my zte score is stck on the muve music screen any ideas?
    Do u have cwm recovery installed? Are u rooted running a rom? If none just power down the phone then hold down camera button, volume down, and power at the same time. U should be able to do a factory restore in there. If running a rom with cwm recovery installed just reflash rom or if u have ever backed up just do a restore. Good luck

If you dont mind me asking wat did u delete/install? Thx
    Last edited by bryanskinner1980; 08-22-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Customer Since
    Jan 2010
    Phone
    ZTE Score/Mercury

HI, I'n hoping someone can help me with my ZTE Score. I was running a restore with Titanium backup, and the phone suddenly got stuck and force closed everything on the phone. I went to reboot it, and it will load the ZTE screen, and then the MUVE Music screen with the status bar. Once the MUVE music status bar starts its second rotation, the phone restarts the MUVE music screen and gets stuck in a bootloop. I CAN access the Android recovery, but I do not have CMW or anything else installed. I did an sd card backup on my computer, so I reloaded those files to the sd card, but still no luck. Could something have happened to the boot file & that is why it is doing this? I have tried Odin, but my pc does not recognize that the phone is plugged into the computer, so no luck there. I tried a factory reset & cache wipe, but no luck there either. Help?!?!?! Can i fix this or is this phone hard bricked? I have read that if you can access the recovery menu that there may be a chance to save the phone....? Thanks so much to anyone who can help.

Customer Since
    Phone
    rooted score x500

try

What u could try is downloading the scores stock rom rename it update, put it on the root of ur sdcard go into recovery and update. I have cwm installed so not sure of the stock recovery options. Good luck

Customer Since
    Jan 2010
    Phone
    ZTE Score/Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by bryanskinner1980 View Post
    What u could try is downloading the scores stock rom rename it update, put it on the root of ur sdcard go into recovery and update. I have cwm installed so not sure of the stock recovery options. Good luck

Thank you for the idea bryanskinner1980, I tried this, but i keep getting "signature verification failed". Any other ideas?

Customer Since
    Phone
    rooted score x500

Quote Originally Posted by fyregoddess33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanskinner1980 View Post

Thank you for the idea bryanskinner1980, I tried this, but i keep getting "signature verification failed". Any other ideas?
    Sent ya a pm

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

Quote Originally Posted by fyregoddess33 View Post
    HI, I'n hoping someone can help me with my ZTE Score. I was running a restore with Titanium backup, and the phone suddenly got stuck and force closed everything on the phone. I went to reboot it, and it will load the ZTE screen, and then the MUVE Music screen with the status bar. Once the MUVE music status bar starts its second rotation, the phone restarts the MUVE music screen and gets stuck in a bootloop. I CAN access the Android recovery, but I do not have CMW or anything else installed. I did an sd card backup on my computer, so I reloaded those files to the sd card, but still no luck. Could something have happened to the boot file & that is why it is doing this? I have tried Odin, but my pc does not recognize that the phone is plugged into the computer, so no luck there. I tried a factory reset & cache wipe, but no luck there either. Help?!?!?! Can i fix this or is this phone hard bricked? I have read that if you can access the recovery menu that there may be a chance to save the phone....? Thanks so much to anyone who can help.
    This may be out there, but have you tried to remove the battery for around 15-30 sec., then put it back?

Customer Since
    June2009
    Phone
    score x500

i have a stock x500, rooted for months now, and i recently decided i wanted to try a mod rom from cyenogen or something but after i flashed cwm which they just added support for i try to boot into recovery mode but no luck. it just stays at the zte screen, i even fell asleep waiting for it to do something else but woke hours later with no change. only way i could get it out of that was to pull out the battery and boot it normally. is there any advice or direction i could get to use recovery mode?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapO85 View Post
    i have a stock x500, rooted for months now, and i recently decided i wanted to try a mod rom from cyenogen or something but after i flashed cwm which they just added support for i try to boot into recovery mode but no luck. it just stays at the zte screen, i even fell asleep waiting for it to do something else but woke hours later with no change. only way i could get it out of that was to pull out the battery and boot it normally. is there any advice or direction i could get to use recovery mode?
    Its better if you use the cwm provided here, and what mod exactly? Nothing from cyanogen works on this phone, we're still barely porting it to our devices. Just look for the zergroot method, and it will install clockwork mod along with it.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information