Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

unfortunately the zte score x500 has a very small space for appz. there are a few solutions though. through settings you can move apps to your sd card(this helps but not much) you can also root your phone and install a custom rom that accesses a sd-ext partition on your sdcard. again this helps. best thing to do is just uninstall apps that you just don't use. am sure there are other ways to.

2. Remove this advertisement.

thanks ovrdrive....i actually got a samsung vitality right after i screwed up the phone.
    i was fed up with it!!

i was hoping to fix it and do some crazy mods to it.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

wish i knew more about how to mod android period. best i can do is replace apps in a rom to make it semi my own. would love to integrate some of stripped mod and a few others into one of my own. although i use a rom i have modified to my liking it isn't as complete feature wise as i'd like it but i'm ok with that. will take more risk when i have a better phone and can screw up my score and not lose anything.

Well I have decided to go back to my old epic 4g and do some development there. I'm still working on the port for the zte score and the cm7 rom, so far its just kernel problems but other than that it works fine. I'll be checking in every now and then to report my progress, but as of now I will be focusing more on the epic 4g.

Customer Since

I have a question....My zte score will only boot to the muve music screen then it gets stuck and goes back to boot up then to muve then to boot up...its a vicious circle ..what can i do?

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

try reseting your phone. hold vol down + Camera Button and hold power until your phone vibrates, continue to hold vol down and camera and let off power. this will take you into your recovery screen, from there you can do a factory reset. then reboot it and see if that helps.

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Customer Since
    4-2012
    Phone
    ZTE Score

I've had the ZTE Score for about 2 months. It has been running at 3x speed just fine until a couple days ago. My monthly plan just reset so I know I am not over my limit in data, as the network slows afterwards.

No matter where I go I am at 1x speed in a perfect coverage area. I even did a hard reset thinking I may have had a virus and I am still at 1x speed.

Does anyone know what happened to my phone? Cricket has been no help, they just tell me my processor is too slow. Well it wasn't a couple days ago.

Also all the apps that were on my SD card are not showing up since I did the hard reset. They should be I did not deletethem. My pics are there? Any ideas?

Phone
    ZTE Score

Same here but I've owned mine for 10 months and the 1x speed just started overnight. My wife's is fine so far but this really sucks. I've had the new cheaper plan for 2 months now and this is a first for me. Even when I went over data in the past 3x still showed.

zte score

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

this hasn't happened to mine yet but probably has something to do with cricket removing the score from it's feature phones.(meaning it is now considered nothing more then a phone). i had to call the other day to find out why i had no internet at all unless i ran it wifi. needless to say they didn't fix it i did but was told the plan i was on was no longer available(meaning this isn't even considered a muve music phone and shouldn't be able to even run it according to cricket) kinda feel sorry for the poor people at cricket as i am not nice when it comes to tech support people i can barely understand. however according to there web page and i pointed this out if i purchase a new zte score i can activate it on the 50, 60 and 70$ muve music plan as well as there basic no 3g data 35 and 45$ plans. i was told that shouldn't be available at all. something tells me there screwing with our phones services to try and get us to upgrade to a better phone(nothing wrong with our cheap one btw) so they can just drop the score completely.

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Customer Since
    4-2012
    Phone
    ZTE Score

Holy sheet!!! Mine just went to 3g just now while reading this. YEAH. Also Overdrive that is exactly what I was thinking what you said about it not being a feature phone. Because one of reps kinda hinted to that. But is working now maybe just a glitch. Can they really do that? Cut off 3g to a phone I just paid $90 for 2 months ago I would be so po'd.

Devicive: They told me at cricket that the $45 plan is for 1x speed they were going to drop me to that. I am paying $55 right now that should include 3g. Maybe you'll get it back to 3g. Lucky you if so.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

i actually have mine on the 50$ muve music plan and pay another 5 for the my backup/cricket 411(only because i have no google anything on my phone and refuse to readd 100+ contacts manually)(yes i know back em up to my sdcard, i forget though so easier to just let it auto backup to cricket). get 3g but a few weeks ago i hit my 1gig limit and litterally had no 3g at all. i had to completely redo my rom and reinstall all my apps to fix it. maybe a glitch with my rom, not sure but cricket definately got an earfull again.

Phone
    ZTE Score

Glad to hear you are up and running again. I'm still down. They never said anything to me about 1x speed. I wanna kick someone right now! Even using the market is a pain.

zte score

Phone
    ZTE Score

Customer support says the 45$ plan is 3g speed. Don't think they can help other than that though.

zte score

Phone
    zte Score (rooted)

Well that sucks since I just passed my Score off to my sister. It is her first smartphone and she was belaboring the point that it didn't have enough room for many apps. I would have preferred to get he a Mercury like mine but I have empty pockets for now.

As far as the new plans go. When I tried to reactivate the phone using my account they told me it was going to cost $36 dollars to reactivate it and all manner of other lies to try to buy a new phone and service. I knew they were lies because I had already tried activating it on their PayGo service and had only stopped because it would not be tied in to my account which meant I would have 2 bills instead of one. Screw paying extra. So yes, I will now have 2 bills but I got a cheaper plan and the Muve was included. I rooted it and had removed Muve since I didn't care for it but I put it back on for her. It is still rooted so if she doesn't like it she can remove it again.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

i was going to drop mine to the 45 plan but was told it's 3g web only. no data at all so google play and other things won't work even if i add 1gig data. something tells me no one at cricket actually knows what there doing. i'm working on getting a galaxy s2. be glad once i pick one up cheap and flash it. might even just drop the 350$ and go with a galaxy s2 from boost since it's 4g(2.5gig data) and cheaper then cricket. will see though. for now it's still my cheap score and so far it works fairly well. surprisingly enuff i havn't had the problems with it alot of others have had.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information