Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Quote Originally Posted by lexani250 View Post
    i have a zte score phone and when i insert my muve music sd card it says "Preparing SD Card" then goes to "Blank SD Card" "The card has unsupported files" and it stays on my screen no matter what i do with my phone......i haven't had my phone no longer than 4 and a half months and it's acting up like this. what should i do.?? cause i need my music to function when i'm working and exercising. and i can't open my music app cause it says "insert muve music sd card" but the card has never been taken out of my phone and it won't mount.
    Muve music no longer works on this phone so if it's music your tryin to access from the muve side of the card you might be outta luck.

Also is the card damaged? Can you access when just your sdcard is plugged into a pc? Have you tried a factory rest? And remember without muve you can't access anything you've got from muve. But it's sounding more like a bad sdcard to me

Sent from my X500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

almost sounds like your sdcard has gone bad. if it has gone bad. your music should be safe as it's stored on a unaccessable 3gig partition that only works with the muve music app. the 1 gig you have left is probably what has gone bad. you could try formatting it. it seems that your card is readable just can't be read properly from your phone. you can insert your sdcard into a windows pc and format it. or you can try eraseing the sdcard from your phone. by pressing Home -> settings -> storage -> erase sdcard. it won't format the muve music space(or it shouldn't, mine never has) only the 1gig partition for apps. if this doesn't fix it. go to the cricket store where you purchased the phone and demand a replacement sdcard. hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    Muve music no longer works on this phone so if it's music your tryin to access from the muve side of the card you might be outta luck.

Also is the card damaged? Can you access when just your sdcard is plugged into a pc? Have you tried a factory rest? And remember without muve you can't access anything you've got from muve. But it's sounding more like a bad sdcard to me

actually muve music still works. if your on the 50, 60, or 70$ muve music plan.(cricket says no but trust me it still works)

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Quote Originally Posted by OvrDriVE View Post
    actually muve music still works. if your on the 50, 60, or 70$ muve music plan.(cricket says no but trust me it still works)
    I'm sure you're right on this one but the trick is getting them to put this phone on one of the plans lol

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

if it's already on one they can't force you to change and they can't change it on you either so. technically based on the fact that he's getting music or was(unless he changed his plan) he should still get it. i did btw pay attention to my muve sdcard when i pulled that updated muve music apk from it and noticed that there is a muve_music.db file on the accessable space of the card which means he may lose his music but it won't cost him anything to reget it so if you have muve music it's unlimited. according to cricket they won't throttle for 5gig in music d/ling through muve music app. so. if he can get the accessable space formated and the phone sees it then he should be fine to start his music collection again. even with a new card from cricket he'd be fine. just a pain to have to red/l it all over again.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    I'm sure you're right on this one but the trick is getting them to put this phone on one of the plans lol

btw, if you go to crickets web page. add the score then select a plan. unless they changed there page in the last 2 weeks you can select the no 3g data 35 and 45$ plans or the muve music 50, 60 or 70$ plans. there so called smart phone plan last time i looked was only for there blackberry phone and the iphone has a set of plans all there own.

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Hey thanks for the info i don't use muve myself but I'm sure others will benefit from this

Phone
    ZTE Score

Re: ZTE SCORE x500 IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP

Recently my battery is on this fast track to death. If it's fully charged at night in airplane mode is dead by morning. I'm charging it twice a day not really using it much. Sometimes three. Right now its lost 20% in two hours in my pocket except for writing this. Scanned for virus came clean. Recently downloaded G tunes music downloader about the time the battery went south.

Sent from my X500 using Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

sounds like gtunes is constantly accessing something in the background and running your battery dead. i'd drop that app and see what happens.

Phone
    ZTE Score

Deleted yesterday and my battery still sucks today. Could my battery all the sudden be burnt up or unknown virus doing something? Keep in mind I don't believe in running anti virus apps except to scan once.

Quote Originally Posted by Devicive View Post
    Deleted yesterday and my battery still sucks today. Could my battery all the sudden be burnt up or unknown virus doing something? Keep in mind I don't believe in running anti virus apps except to scan once.

Have you tried looking at the battery usage applet.

Settings | Application Settings | Battery Use

May give you some useful info.
    Last edited by bsquared; 11-20-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

yeah, was gonna say look at settings/about/battery use and see what is running the most cause that would be the culprit causeing your battery to drain most.

Phone
    ZTE Score

Yep standard results. Cell standby 41% Phone idle 36% Android 16% That's why it seemed curious to me, cause I've never had a battery tank that fast. I'll hunt down a fresh battery tonight.

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

mines actually 51% cell standby and 49% phone idle and mine will last a week(extended batt of course) you might want to go to settings-wireless & Networks-wi-fi settings and press menu key. click advanced, and make sure wi-fi sleep policy is set to never. that helps alot with batt life.

still sounds like you have something running in the background though. might want to try a startup manager and shutdown some things from auto starting. can also try droid wall and block apps.

no gaurentee these will fix it but they may help

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Yep standard results. Cell standby 41% Phone idle 36% Android 16% That's why it seemed curious to me, cause I've never had a battery tank that fast. I'll hunt down a fresh battery tonight.

I have two batteries and one of them will die rather quickly and seems to drain alot overnight even with nothing running in the background. So it's sounding to me like your battery is just wore down like the crummy one I have.

Phone
    ZTE Score

One more odd thing was this morning 3am as I arrived at work. I got out my car and noticed my phone was hot in my pocket. Enough to notice enough to notice at least.
    Thanks for everyone's input. Much appreciated.

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

One more odd thing was this morning 3am as I arrived at work. I got out my car and noticed my phone was hot in my pocket. Enough to notice enough to notice at least.
    Thanks for everyone's input. Much appreciated.

Yeah from what you first said it sounded like one of the batteries I have. It just won't hold a charge for nothing and will die while I'm sleeping even with nothing running.

Now that you added that the phone was warm then yeah it sounds like your data is constantly running cause the only time my phone gets noticeably warm is when I'm downloading big files (usually while surfin the web lol) or When I'm playin a game for a while with the game music on or when I use the phone when it's plugged in. Other than those reasons (or somethin similar) the phone shouldn't be getting warm. So I would start lookin for somethin that's eating up your data as well.

Hope this helps

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information