Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    ZTE Score

Re: ZTE SCORE x500 IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP

Put in my other battery yesterday, charged it, and turned everything off with the power widget. Well, same crap. I downloaded " Data Usage" app last week to check data leaks and it shows nothing out of the norm. Maybe I'm at the point of a fresh Rom install?

Sent from my X500 using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

Quote Originally Posted by Devicive View Post
    Put in my other battery yesterday, charged it, and turned everything off with the power widget. Well, same crap. I downloaded " Data Usage" app last week to check data leaks and it shows nothing out of the norm. Maybe I'm at the point of a fresh Rom install?

Sent from my X500 using Tapatalk 2
    i've had similar issues. it's an app. don't know which. i couldn't figure it out on mine either but a fresh rom did fix it.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    aug 2006

My phone won't do anything but load the Muve Music screen over and over and over....is there ANYTHING I can do? Tried taking the battery out, tried the pushing the power button, down volume, and camera button for 10 seconds. Nothing has helped.

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Quote Originally Posted by Julie0715 View Post
    My phone won't do anything but load the Muve Music screen over and over and over....is there ANYTHING I can do? Tried taking the battery out, tried the pushing the power button, down volume, and camera button for 10 seconds. Nothing has helped.
    Do you have custom recovery? And what is it that might have caused the bootloop? I'm sure everyone would like to help but more info is needed. Oh also what does the phone do when you hold down the power + volume down + camera buttons? Does it still go to the muve music screen or does it hang on the zte screen?

Sent from my X500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    aug 2006

I have no idea what custom recovery is so I doubt I have it. The phone does absolutely nothing but load the music screen no matter what I do to it. The phone was perfectly fine one minute then turned itself off and started this looping of the music screen. It will go past the zte screen then stays on the music screen

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

I have no idea what custom recovery is so I doubt I have it. The phone does absolutely nothing but load the music screen no matter what I do to it. The phone was perfectly fine one minute then turned itself off and started this looping of the music screen. It will go past the zte screen then stays on the music screen
    Ok are you rooted?

I would try holding down power button, volume down button, and camera button all at the same time again. You should see a triangle pop-up eventually. Then push the menu key(the one to the left of the home button on the bottom of phone) this should bring you to the recovery menu. The reason I say to try this again is cause if the button combo is done right you shouldn't ever see the muve music screen. The phone will either hang on zte screen or go to recovery screen.

Once you get to recovery menu use volume button to scroll down to factory reset. Then use camera button to select it. Then scroll to reboot and selet it. That should bring it back for ya. Warning though this will erase all userdata. But you'll still keep anything on your sdcard. So no worries about losin pics or music or anything like that.

Hope this helps

Customer Since
    aug 2006

I don't know what "rooted" means so probably not that either...hahaha I will try and hold the buttons down again. How long should I hold them before I know it isn't going to work?

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

I have held down these buttons for almost 5 minutes and the only thing that happens is the music screen stops and starts re-loading again. Does the memory card need to be taken out? Does that make any difference?

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

I don't know what "rooted" means so probably not that either...hahaha I will try and hold the buttons down again. How long should I hold them before I know it isn't going to work?
    Are you doing this when the phone is off or after its on? Your phone should be off then just hold all three buttons down at the same time till ya see a triangle pop-up. It realistically it shouldn't take to long but you should try it for about 30 seconds or a min before givin in. Just remember if you don't hold them all down at the same time and keep holding them it won't work. And if you see the boot animation (muve screen) then chances are it wasn't done right.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Try holding down volume down, camera and power in that order.

Sent from my rotory phone.

Customer Since
    aug 2006

Well, my phone won't turn off...the only time it isn't loading that screen is when the battery is dead. I can let the battery run out then charge it and try it but otherwise I can do nothing with it. It won't turn off and on anymore.

PS I have tried holding down those buttons just like suggested and nothing happens.

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

Pull the battery out then try again.

Hope this helps

Customer Since
    aug 2006

OMG, tried taking my battery out and then holding down the buttons...FINALLY saw the icon you were talking about...waiting now to see if it loads past the music screen...

Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

try this. pull your battery, wait 20 seconds and put it back in. hold down, camera button and the volume down button and the power button. you can release the power button after your phone has turned on but do not let off the camera or volume down until the android screen with the triangle appears. this is your phones recovery screen. press the menu button on the bottom of your phones screen to see the menu of options. use the volume up and down to scroll through options and camera button to select an option. select factory reset option. when it's done reboot your phone. hopefully this resets your phone and allows it to boot normally.

Phone
    ZTE Engage V8000

OMG, tried taking my battery out and then holding down the buttons...FINALLY saw the icon you were talking about...waiting now to see if it loads past the music screen...
    Sweet. Yeah hopefully that'll do it for ya. It will take a couple mins to boot the first time after a reset though.

Hope all this has helped

Customer Since
    aug 2006

Went through all those steps 3 times and it continues to stick on the music screen...loading....sigh

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

IT WORKED!!!!! OMG You ROCK!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information