Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    june 2010
    Phone
    zte score x500

Quote Originally Posted by Al Binewski View Post
    All I was trying to watch were videos. But I'm using firefox, not the dolphin browser. Was trying other video hosting sites like dailymotion, etc, and got no audio or video. And youtube won't play without using its app either.
    are you loading flashplayer to start your browser? or are you just loading the browser? try running flashplayer then going to the site. it works with dolphin. not sure on other browsers. but i know it works. have tested it myself on dolphin.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    March 201

New ZTE Score User, wants to totally revamp this factory unit!! Help!!

Hi All!! Well, as mu DSL would have it, I recently became the proud (!) owner of a ZTE Score, with 3 months of Cricket service...I won it from a Health fair, here in town a few months ago. So now I have this nice phone, ompared to the one I was using before....TracFone Wireless Minutes. I am still learning the phone..even yesyerday, I discovered how to do texts sideways, on its tilt. Now I can speep write and spell better! Yet, i find that there is still much abot this phone, that I need to get to know. Having found this good forum once, i am now back in again, and really want to know everything I can, and can do, with this phone, be it from best practical apps, to rroting it out, as I c many have done here. I would appreciate also knowing the pros and cons of this phone...one obviously being the headache of Adobe flash player, and its need for things like Crackle....has anyone here gotten crackle to work on their ZTE Score?? If so, i would sure like to know. i also see a lot of YouTube vids, on apps and tutorials....recoomendations are welcome, please! Right now, I use it primarily for phoens,a nd to check emails for prospective employers. But i would like to make other things work (Music Player), and make still other things go away----> Maps, Bubble Bash II, U know, all the blaotware that comes form the factory. Darn!! I wish that they had PCDecrapifier for this phone!! Any and everyone who has some feedback for me, as well as advice, suggestions, good fre mp3 sites, please let me know!! We are a community, after all, and I will do my part to pay it forward. Thanks!! Bobby T

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Stedman: Hello!! I am Bobby T, and I have posted here no via computer. Having folowed a trail of U and Overdrive back to June 2011, I know that Im in the right place for my questions, as I see some that have been asked prior. Obviously, the Manthlon browser doesnt work with Flash Player...so I have to go to Dolphin?? What's my set-up for that, folks? Also....is anyone seeing crackle, with this set-up? It is good to be here, and thanks for the response(s) and feedback. I feel like I belong!! >granted, now having a ZTE Score, I do...but u know what i mean!! < Bobby T

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

PS---i think I set this up, to get msgs direct, at my emial address. If not, then I'll look for U all here. Again, THANKS!!! Bobby T

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

PS---i think I set this up, to get msgs direct, at my email address. If not, then I'll look for U all here. Again, THANKS!!! Bobby T

my zte muve music x500 is stuck on the loading screen (with the blue bar going across the bottom) and it won't actually load. It sits there for hours and doesn't change. It's been doing that since last night. Prior to this, my phone would randomly turn off..sometimes if I sat it down a little to rough or sometimes completely on it's own without touching it. I have tried holding down camera+volume+power, but it does nothing. I've also tried that in a different order with no results.

any help/suggestions/ideas?

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

factory default reset.
    1. pull out battery
    2. put in battery and do not turn on the phone or do anything yet!
    3. hold down the camera button, volume down, and power key all a once for 10 seconds
    4. an android and yellow triangle should appear. press the 'menu' key on the bottom of your screen.
    use the vol up and down buttons to navigate and camera key to select the wipe data/factory reset option. if you're having issues and live near a cricket location, bring it in and we will help you out.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

That worked! I was doing the camera+vol+power while the phone was on, that's what the problem was..
    I reset and rebooted successfully! Thank you so much.
    Man, I forgot what my phone looked like with the factory settings!

Phone
    ZTE Score

It's been awhile since I've been here and I've noticed some baseband update or something. Is this an improvement or should I not even care cause is not worth it?
    If it's worth it what's the benefits?

Sent from my X500 using Tapatalk 2

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by Devicive View Post
    It's been awhile since I've been here and I've noticed some baseband update or something. Is this an improvement or should I not even care cause is not worth it?
    If it's worth it what's the benefits?
    no idea which update you are on, the latest will add the mobile hotspot feature. otherwise just minor updates as far as i can tell same old x500

Customer Since
    March 201

Hi!! Curious Question: Has anyone been able to get into game sites on-line, or else run games on their phone, that require a higher Flash player than 11.0.1 ?? I would like to be able to play Forge of Empires on my phone, but it asks for a Flash player of 11.5 or higher.... Anybody?? Thanks...Bobby T

Customer Since
    Jan 2014

ok you guys i am new to this rooting thing. i rooted my zte score x500 about a week ago and everything was going fine. i downloaded rom that didnt match my phone and nothing went wrong. it was not until i tried toinstall iphone emojis on my phne using emoji font and font installer for rooted phones phones(located in the google playstore) and every since then my phone has been stuck in aboot loop. i made backups for my phone beforer trying to install the emojis but i foolishly deleted them (i was in a panic mode). i have tried everything, installing stock rom zip on my phone,trying to flah trying to re-root. everything ive tried to do involves me turning on ubd debugging or downloading emulators from the playstore but i can not because my phone will only let me go into factory reset mode. if anyone has experienced this or know exactly how to fix a phone in thos position, please feel free to help!! i have been phoneless for about five days now .
    Last edited by denise_brooks; 01-19-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Overall activity: 74.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Have u tried factory reset!?
    U may loose ur data but u might get phone working.
    Also try to boot in recovery and do a wipe.

tapatalking....

Customer Since
    n/a

I realize this thread is OLD but I have a couple devices I that I have gotten myself stuck into a continuous boot loop and can't seem to figure out how to resolve, tonight i've spent about 5 hours looking for help with ODIN and ADB or Fastboot, but can't seem to find ANYTHING to help me - ODIN sees my device but I know NOT where to get the files required PIT, etc. to be able to put this back to stock.

If you asked me what I did, I don't think I could answer that but I thought I put a ROM on my sd card that said it didn't require root so I did it, and voila - bootloop!

ANYONE know where to get all the files and maybe a step by step for whichever tool is YOUR favorite?

I've tried ADB but when I get to the part where I need to go "super user" i type su and it errors out - so I'm a bit frustrated as these devices have been down for close to (or maybe longer than) a year! so anyhelp would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by siav5489 View Post
    If anyone needs help with this phone zte score model x500 ask away I have bricked this phone restored it lost recovery.img so no recovery restored it rooted it. So if you need help ask away

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread Information