Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    ZTE Score

Quote Originally Posted by bsquared View Post
    Hi, thanks for posting you willingness to help.

I just got my ZTE Score today.
    I want to install Google Voice, but it appears that cricket has blocked this and similar apps.

I am hoping I can get around it by rooting? and changing some configuration.

I want to use this phone as a test platform for development.

Any ideas?

Also, I got it on walmart.com. Advertised 4GB sd card, but only 0.92 GB is listed. Have I been shorted 3GB?

Thanks,
    Brian
    For GVoice & other apps 'The Man' says is not compatible - I, indeed rooted my score, then used other markets/sites to download and install them. Google Voice works pretty well, except for the latest update. (Could be limitations of the Score... or just a ****ty-coded app.)

As for the MicroSD card - welcome to Muve Music! Where you can download thousands of songs to play on this device ONLY, and your '4gb card' only has ~1gb space for your personal files, apps, etc.

Recommendation (for both questions): Root first, app quests later! ;-D

JW

2. Remove this advertisement.
    DarsDon

hi im new and loving this sites info.
    but so far havent found what i need and all help is good :P
    my zte wont get hooked up to the cricket network so i have no muve or backup services.(no big deal but also drop the 3g network alot for no reason) i did the *228 but it says it cant activate and take it to the store.
    so i did and after 2 1/2 hours all i got was a wiped phone and a ticket order for them to work on the phone.(how they do that if i have the phone?)
    so i rooted to see if that would help but it didnt. i dont want to go app crazy until i get the full service working so how do i fully activate it if the guys at the store cant do it?

PLZ help.

Phone
    ZTE Score

Quote Originally Posted by DarsDon View Post
    hi im new and loving this sites info.
    but so far havent found what i need and all help is good :P
    my zte wont get hooked up to the cricket network so i have no muve or backup services.(no big deal but also drop the 3g network alot for no reason) i did the *228 but it says it cant activate and take it to the store.
    so i did and after 2 1/2 hours all i got was a wiped phone and a ticket order for them to work on the phone.(how they do that if i have the phone?)
    so i rooted to see if that would help but it didnt. i dont want to go app crazy until i get the full service working so how do i fully activate it if the guys at the store cant do it?

PLZ help.
    Hmm, personally if it's unable to be activated, I'd just return it TO the store - or swap it for another handset with the credit...

As for going 'app crazy' - get a reliable, large (enough for you, anyway) microSD card and go mad!! Whether this current phone does get successfully activated, or u get a brand-new handset you can just restore or import your settings/apps/customizations from backups saved to the card. Plus, if your solution IS an exchange, you already have some 'tinkering' experience (Rooting, flashing CWM, etc) or @ least an idea which apps WILL work, which won't, and other trial-and-error tests with a non-working "Wonder what THAT'LL do... Eh, screw it!!" phone...

Or as much as I hate to say it - development for the Score has been, uh, slow at best... If you do end up having to return it, might look into a phone with an Active Dev community behind it. :-/

Hope (some or any!) of this helps ya,

JW

DarsDon

thank you for the fast replay.
    this is a good site even if the phone is dying lol.
    will probably have to take it back
    thanks again for the info

Phone
    ZTE Score

thank you for the fast replay.
    this is a good site even if the phone is dying lol.
    will probably have to take it back
    thanks again for the info
    No prob. All is not LOST tho - PlayfulGod just received a x500 and he released (the ONLY ones available so far!) two alternative ROMs before even touching the device! Good things do come to those that wait... usually. Sometimes. Possibly. ;-P lol

DarsDon

very nice.
    where are they posted? lol

Phone
    ZTE Score

very nice.
    where are they posted? lol
    I posted links for CWM Recovery images and PG's Sc0r3d ROM - http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...heyre-hot.html

But you should definitely check out PG's post http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...html#post40640 AND the UnleashedPrepaids ZTE Score forum:
    ZTE Score

Cheers!

DarsDon

thanks again for all the fast info and see ya round soon im sure

i cant reboot into recoveryi have the stock img and it still wont bootrecovery i had cwm

Overall activity: 2.0%

I upgraded my previous phone to the ZTE Score and it has not functioned properly almost since my upgrade in December. I have taken the phone in twice and been on the phone w/tech reps. too many times to count (not to include my dropped calls) during a trf to another rep. Maybe some can HELP!!!
    ** after charging the ZTE, I turned the phone on and it began to boot-up, then the music phone feature came on (normal) and this all it does - it does not go any further (been this way since late december. My frustration is really beyond speakable.

Hey guys, just bricked my phone, (stuck in start up loop) um needing some info on what to do next,

i have rooted my zte score and now what do i need to do to get it to work like a rooted phone

Quote Originally Posted by siav5489 View Post
    If anyone needs help with this phone zte score model x500 ask away I have bricked this phone restored it lost recovery.img so no recovery restored it rooted it. So if you need help ask away
    My e-mail is rabioso06@hotmail.es I need the room please, I downloaded a lot of roms to fix my zte score but none of them worked. please I`ve glad if you give me a hand, thank you

My ZTE Score won't load away from the Muve Music Screen. As far as I know, I've done nothing to warrant such a behaviour. I'll also like to comment that I know next to nothing about Smartphones.

I've attempted to remove the battery and replace it to see if that would work, but so far, it hasn't. Any help on this matter will be GREATLY appreciated. thank you. ^^

Cwm recovery

Does anyone have the cwm recovery.img They could possibly send me because none of the links on these forums work For me My e-mail address is Chrisbraski67@gmail.com Thank you In advance

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information