Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Braski View Post
    Does anyone have the cwm recovery.img They could possibly send me because none of the links on these forums work For me My e-mail address is Chrisbraski67@gmail.com Thank you In advance
    I believe I posted a link to minus.com. See the NEED: ZTE Score CWM Recovery thread.

Regards,
    Brian

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

I cannot install the software update. It downloads and as with any I get the low on space icon. When I go to install the update I get a triangle with an exclamation point in it and the Android robot to the lower left of it. The phone locks up and I cannot even turn it off. I have to pull and reinstall the battery.

My other problem is that I cannot seem to access the Cricket backup service. I keep getting a missing parameter and try again later message.

Can you help?

Could you please help me out over here: http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...derations.html ?
    Thank You!

tethering

I have downloaded and purchased 2 different tether apps for this phone. The trial service for tether. Com worked fine for 6 days, so i purchased it for a one time free of$30. Many reviews said it was a great app and works great. Not working for me. I purchased a $10 one called easy tether pro, many great reviews, not working for me.... keep in mind, i tried to pay Cricket for tethering at $10 a month, but they said my phone doesn't support it, so i would still get the cricket interruptions that block web use on my laptop. I've used uaPick to change string agent on laptop, cleared cache and all that god stuff. Still blocked. How do i work around this? Do i need to root my phone? If so, how and while I'm at it,i would like to remove muve music for more space.
    Lisa

Phone
    galaxy s3

Quote Originally Posted by siav5489 View Post
    If anyone needs help with this phone zte score model x500 ask away I have bricked this phone restored it lost recovery.img so no recovery restored it rooted it. So if you need help ask away
    so i need help with my phone. i have my phone rooted. ive also got rom manager. from this point i have no clue what to do with it. i dont know all the root term like even the most basic of terms. so i was wondering how do i work roms and do all the cool shit with this model. any help what so ever would be greatly appreciated. also ive notice rom manager doesnt list the zte score on the list what should i do

Quote Originally Posted by llb317 View Post
    I have downloaded and purchased 2 different tether apps for this phone. The trial service for tether. Com worked fine for 6 days, so i purchased it for a one time free of$30. Many reviews said it was a great app and works great. Not working for me. I purchased a $10 one called easy tether pro, many great reviews, not working for me.... keep in mind, i tried to pay Cricket for tethering at $10 a month, but they said my phone doesn't support it, so i would still get the cricket interruptions that block web use on my laptop. I've used uaPick to change string agent on laptop, cleared cache and all that god stuff. Still blocked. How do i work around this? Do i need to root my phone? If so, how and while I'm at it,i would like to remove muve music for more space.
    Lisa
    Plenty of info out there regarding rooting your phone. I started on wikipedia researching then used the zergRush script. As far as Muve music goes, just buy a new SD Card 16GB costs about $20. If you want to remove the app, I posted a script that allows re/moving system apps - must be root.

Regards,
    Brian

i havea zte score x500 that will just keep rebooting when it gets to the muve music screen try to press vol down and camra and powere just does the same thin g please help

hey i neeed your help bad my zte score wont boot up it started wen i was using methamorph

Phone
    ZTE 500

Quote Originally Posted by siav5489 View Post
    If anyone needs help with this phone zte score model x500 ask away I have bricked this phone restored it lost recovery.img so no recovery restored it rooted it. So if you need help ask away
    Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...#ixzz1oa16yJK7

I am new to cricket forum and this is the first thing I have written so I do not know if or when anyone will see this but I am trying to figure out how to root my score with os 2.3.4. I have read tons of things about how people have done it but it seems like nothing works all the time (for lack of a better way of saying it). I am planning on using Zergs root one click but what I am not sure about is: do you extract the file to the memory card of the phone or to my pc with it hooked up to the phone and while the phone is in de bugging mode? If all goes well then do I use is that when I use zergs rush root? I guess I am confused on what is done automatically and what are the items I have to initiate to work.
    Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by paytrn; 03-15-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Overall activity: 99.3%

UOTE=paytrn;55161]I am new to cricket forum and this is the first thing I have written so I do not know if or when anyone will see this but I am trying to figure out how to root my score with os 2.3.4. I have read tons of things about how people have done it but it seems like nothing works all the time (for lack of a better way of saying it). I am planning on using Zergs root one click but what I am not sure about is: do you extract the file to the memory card of the phone or to my pc with it hooked up to the phone and while the phone is in de bugging mode? If all goes well then do I use is that when I use zergs rush root? I guess I am confused on what is done automatically and what are the items I have to initiate to work.

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...#ixzz1oa16yJK7

I am new to cricket forum and this is the first thing I have written so I do not know if or when anyone will see this but I am trying to figure out how to root my score with os 2.3.4. I have read tons of things about how people have done it but it seems like nothing works all the time (for lack of a better way of saying it). I am planning on using Zergs root one click but what I am not sure about is: do you extract the file to the memory card of the phone or to my pc with it hooked up to the phone and while the phone is in de bugging mode? If all goes well then do I use is that when I use zergs rush root? I guess I am confused on what is done automatically and what are the items I have to initiate to work.

Thanks in advance

[/QUOTE]

Use super one click version2.3.3 it use zerg rush. If you need the file for it pm me your email.
    Last edited by lnr4e; 03-09-2012 at 04:48 AM. Reason: forgot text

ughhhh

I quit im done tryin to customize my zte i broke to of my phones now i got another phone thts stuck in bootloop

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

My phones zte is stuck in bootloop

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

My phones zte is stuck in bootloop

Overall activity: 99.3%

Were you able to get cwm recovery on it

Having the same issue here. Anyone have a solution???

Tethering APPS>

I downloaded PDA Net. on my ZTE Score and it's been working fine with my laptop!

Overall activity: 1.0%

I'm sorry to re-post my question but I really am wanting to know if I am going to be able to use this for what I am wanting (I have already bought it and will love it all the same but...) I am wanting to know if I will be able to run these Apps on it (It will be rooted and I will be removing bloatware)

Skype (for making phone to phone calls)
    Mercury (or another MSN messenger)
    AndroidIRC
    Google Voice (for texting)
    TextPlus Free (also for texting)
    DroidWall (security)
    Orbot (online Security)
    Wifi File Explorer/Transfer
    RockPlayer (am I wrong to hope to be able to play .avi movie/tv show files on this?)

As I said I also plan to root this so I will need to know if these will also work...

Titanium Backup
    SDMaid
    Root Explorer (Help with Bloatware removal)
    ROM Manager (For when CM7 is out for this ..Will I need BusyBox for this to work?)

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information