Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Trident Cases

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Trident Cases

We will post some pictures of our Trident cases in here. Full reviews will follow and be posted in the device the case is designed for.

iPhone Covers And Cases, Cases For Apple iPad, iPod & iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S & Motorola Cell Phone Cases, HTC Evo & Incredible Case

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0061.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	1023

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC0062.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	1024

Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 03-08-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Nice mousepad.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Nice mousepad.
    I thought you'd like my real live training grenade more. Keri hates that thing lol.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

If you had a grenade simulator in your apartment wouldn't you be a bit scared too.

Not scared of the thing itself, more scared of the loud BOOM that comes with it.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Worse case scenario... a loss of a few fingers, but that's why we have 10 right?

LOL is that a CRKT the phones sitting on? Also wow pin on wings, you allowed to use those anymore?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by SunBee View Post
    LOL is that a CRKT the phones sitting on? Also wow pin on wings, you allowed to use those anymore?
    It's a Samsung Chrono. Free mousepad a dealer gave me.

Pin on is the only thing you were allowed on ACUs until very recently.

Nice signature btw.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    It's a Samsung Chrono. Free mousepad a dealer gave me.
    Lol I was referring to the knife...looks alot like Columbia River Knife and Tool knife, they were sold in Iraq at AAFES shopettes when I was in.

On topic, the wife and I are probably going to spring for an extended battery case for the X2. Do you know if the Trident case for the droid X will work for the X2 as well?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Oh yeah that... It's actually a Gerber

Product Description

The Gerber 06 Automatic Tanto features an over-sized release button for use with gloves a slide safety that engages in both the open and closed positions a stainless steel pommel with a strike point and a lanyard hole compatible with 550 cord a partially serrated edge and a contoured aluminum handle for a secure grip whether your working with blade or the handle. The stainless steel blade is made using S30V a premium stainless steel that stands up to incredible abuse while holding it`s edge like no other.

Specifications:
    Overall Length: 8.6""
    Blade Length: 3.7""
    Blade Material: S30V
    Handle Material: Aluminum
    Weight: 6.4 oz.
    Information from Gerber

ANYWAYS! All Droid X cases should fit the X2 however you'll have the hole where the dedicated camera button SHOULD BE.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Feb 2013

Have two ZTE Score's OEM Batery the pits don't last long. Ordered two 3200 Mha batteries came with the bigger back case to accomidate bigger battery. One heck of a big difference now don't have to charge 'em every 12 hrs. We want two hard cases that will accomidate the bigger backs now on the Score's. Do you have them or know where we could purchase two? Ordered soft cases work well and the styluses makes life so much easier.

By the way, I read lot of not so good reviews about the cellphoneshop.net but my experience ordering the batteries with back cases was five stars great service delivered on time packaged carefully. I searched high and low for batteries usually $20. to 30. bucks but happened upon cellphone shop the 2 batteries and back cases were $9.99 each
    with shipping came to $24.97 via us mail. I understand they ship from China but wherever it was, it worked for me.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Feb 2013

Thumbs up Thank you for your service to our country.

Thank you for so much that those who never served will never understand. I was in Oct 60 to Oct 64 during the cold war so no harrowing tales to tell of war or being shot at. Bad job, crypto ops intel at the Pentagon during Cuban missle standoff, bay of Pigs and President Kennedy assisanated. Before that 2 and a half at Ramstein 7030th Air Base Wing & 17th Air Force Comm Sqdn. I remember the day we got the new F-4 Phantoms did an overfly we thought they were the greatest. Had F-104 Starfighters, F-105 Thuds Thunderchief, F-106 Delta Darts, F-100 Super Sabres probably one of the most beautiful war machines ever. RB-57 Canberras at Sembach where I took private pilot flying lessons. Anyway, thanks again Sir, love long, be happy and may you and yours be well. OH! I was A2C same as Corporal two and a half years in grade when I mustered out at Bolling AFB. My base pay? $97.00 the first & 15th, didn't make $50. a week.

Thread Information