Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2012
    Phone
    ZTE Chorus

muve music issue from a newbie

I am new to Cricket, and just got my ZTE Chorus phone today. I tried to start up Muve Music, and got the message about a critical update. I clicked install, and it said "installing" but then nothing happened. I did this several times. Then, I rebooted the phone, and pressed the Muve Music button. It said "starting up process", or something like that, and the spinning wheel continued forever. Nothing else happened. I've checked the SD card (which is blue and black, not all black) and there are no muve music files on the card. Is that where the muve music app is supposed to be?

The wifi is working just fine.

any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

You are not alone. I got rid of my ZTE Score BECAUSE of this issue and now I have it on my new one. The score is the one phone that has the most problems with muve however Cricket is having Muve issues accross the board. It sucks and I am so sick of paying for a service I cannot use.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2012
    Phone
    ZTE Chorus

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn Perry View Post
    You are not alone. I got rid of my ZTE Score BECAUSE of this issue and now I have it on my new one. The score is the one phone that has the most problems with muve however Cricket is having Muve issues accross the board. It sucks and I am so sick of paying for a service I cannot use.
    JENN - I found out that the plan I signed up for doesn't support Muve Music!! Duh! There was nothing in the information on the Cricket site that I noticed to tell me that the minimum plan for the Muve function was $45/1000minutes. Way more than I need or would ever pay. In a way, i'm glad to know that it has inherent issues. I'm returning my ZTE Chorus tomorrow and getting out of Cricket all together. Thanks for your input!

Thread Information