Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 2.0%

As it says in OP...
    "Now you all already know how to write everything else to the phone,

User:MDN@mycricket.com
    Pass:cricket
    MIP
    UM
    AN

and so on and so forth."

whats all this and where can i find it?

I cant get nv items to load, and whenever I try to load prls it says port destroyed... not a biggie, i dont think, cuz i can exit and reconnect...

im so lost... rewrote esn on NON 9k port, cant write esn on 9k port... am i through?

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...#ixzz1nwWq16xR
    Last edited by hammerdroid; 03-03-2012 at 09:07 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

I assume you didn't even look at the first page of the thread you're posting in?

Quote Originally Posted by sinewaves View Post
    do you have ws 3.7 or above, These settings must be written using ws 3.7 or above, or Qxdm but im not going into detail how to do it, if you wanna google it go ahead dont have time to do a write up on it, if you do try with QXDM pro it will f your phone completely up if you dont know wtf your doing.. that being said here you go. Make sure that your sim card is in or a sim card is in and flash this into both modems... lan diag and modem diag.. no need for all the read to the r uim then nv write... just drop the hack into the 9k modem directory and then write using ws 3.8.
    can i get this info for cricket? im a noob tryin to flash tbolt, tryin sponge every bit of info i can...

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bbacc021 View Post
    I assume you didn't even look at the first page of the thread you're posting in?
    continuously... just dont know what its lookin for, exactly... Am I repeating mdn@ mycrick.... & pw?
    Look, man, im broke as hell and trying... everybodies gotta start somewhere...

Phone
    Droid RAZR

I will recomend you to just go to a LCS (local cricket store) and get it flashed this phone is a liitle more complicated than other.

Quote Originally Posted by natan12 View Post
    I will recomend you to just go to a LCS (local cricket store) and get it flashed this phone is a liitle more complicated than other.
    no $$$ im dyin... lol... kinda

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Look for the qpst tutorial I sent you yesterday.. Starting with that you'll see what mip, ppp and so forth is.. You need to read before you start flashing anything.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Before you go any further...STOP! STOP! STOP!

OK...did you stop? Because it sounds like you are mixing in your own info with the tutorial, and while I'm sure you have knowledge on flashing, as Oriax123 has stated, the TB is different. I can tell you what you need to do, but if you don't follow exactly (why the heck are you using DFS? You don't need it here), you will end up back here looking for help.

Ok...first of all you need the TB stock ROM. I'm using 2.2.1. There may be some custom ROMs that will give you access to the 9k modem, but to get it flashed just find a stock.

From stock ROM, enter diag mode (##3424#) and go to diag+modem mode. The standard HTC sync drivers should work to give you both ports in QPST. If you have to install HTC sync to get the drivers, be sure to uninstall before proceeding.

From QPST, go to EFS explorer on your diag port and create the opensesamedoor directory in the root. After that's done, reboot your phone.

The ESN for the 9k modem is identical to the diag, except for the additional 1 at the end (at least on mine). So when you use MEID converter, take the 1 out of the 99xxxxxxxxxxx number, or you will get the wrong ESN. When you go back to EFS explorer after reboot, your NVM folder should be unlocked. Drag your 0 and 1943 files to your desktop and open them with a HEX editor. Delete the files in EFS explorer. Change the MEID or ESN in the HEX editor to whatever your converted number is (I did a complete change so I don't recall which it was to start with). Save the new files, then drag them back to EFS explorer.

You should now be able to follow the tutorial exactly.

CDMA workshop 2.7 worked for me. Find a site you trust ( I think I got mine over at XDA-developers) and download it. Any cracked program will show up as a Trojan. Make sure you change to NV_only on both NAMs, both ports (diag and 9k), as well as writing PRL to both NAMs and ports.

In M.ip tab in QPST, use your mdn@mycricket.com for your NAI as well. Once you've done all the programming, be sure to use *#*#4636#*#* to change radio to CDMA auto(PRL).

Good luck. Yes, we were all noobs at one time, and sometimes you have to act like a noob again and forget what you think you know and just follow instructions!

Thanks again to Oriax123 and Natan12 for the info.

Oh yeah, I'm not responsible if you brick or otherwise damage your phone, etc...
    Last edited by 1anitarussell1; 03-03-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Quote Originally Posted by hammerdroid View Post
    no $$$ im dyin... lol... kinda
    I can help you if you want help..Sent you a Private message

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

I think the changing of your esn or meid, this much more work added No need to do this to get this phone running on cricket..Its best to leave them alone works fine with all the original meid..Have have done a lot of the thunderbolts and they all work fine without editing the numbers...

Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

I've also done alot of thunderbolts, atleast 5, and none of them got 3g until I nopped the MEID and ESN then restored it...

1x all the way up until I zero out the MEID... I don't even use a new MEID, I make sure the MEID's on both modems match..... I wouldn't think your 3g signal could be sent to an entirely different MEID....
    Last edited by bbacc021; 03-05-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1anitarussell1 View Post
    Before you go any further...STOP! STOP! STOP!

OK...did you stop? Because it sounds like you are mixing in your own info with the tutorial, and while I'm sure you have knowledge on flashing, as Oriax123 has stated, the TB is different. I can tell you what you need to do, but if you don't follow exactly (why the heck are you using DFS? You don't need it here), you will end up back here looking for help.

Ok...first of all you need the TB stock ROM. I'm using 2.2.1. There may be some custom ROMs that will give you access to the 9k modem, but to get it flashed just find a stock.

From stock ROM, enter diag mode (##3424#) and go to diag+modem mode. The standard HTC sync drivers should work to give you both ports in QPST. If you have to install HTC sync to get the drivers, be sure to uninstall before proceeding.

From QPST, go to EFS explorer on your diag port and create the opensesamedoor directory in the root. After that's done, reboot your phone.

The ESN for the 9k modem is identical to the diag, except for the additional 1 at the end (at least on mine). So when you use MEID converter, take the 1 out of the 99xxxxxxxxxxx number, or you will get the wrong ESN. When you go back to EFS explorer after reboot, your NVM folder should be unlocked. Drag your 0 and 1943 files to your desktop and open them with a HEX editor. Delete the files in EFS explorer. Change the MEID or ESN in the HEX editor to whatever your converted number is (I did a complete change so I don't recall which it was to start with). Save the new files, then drag them back to EFS explorer.

You should now be able to follow the tutorial exactly.

CDMA workshop 2.7 worked for me. Find a site you trust ( I think I got mine over at XDA-developers) and download it. Any cracked program will show up as a Trojan. Make sure you change to NV_only on both NAMs, both ports (diag and 9k), as well as writing PRL to both NAMs and ports.

In M.ip tab in QPST, use your mdn@mycricket.com for your NAI as well. Once you've done all the programming, be sure to use *#*#4636#*#* to change radio to CDMA auto(PRL).

Good luck. Yes, we were all noobs at one time, and sometimes you have to act like a noob again and forget what you think you know and just follow instructions!

Thanks again to Oriax123 and Natan12 for the info.

Oh yeah, I'm not responsible if you brick or otherwise damage your phone, etc...
    think i did too much too soon, opensesamedoor in place, nvm + efs still locked... Am i DONE? lol

First of all, i want to thank everyone for their help and patience, ive been all over this thread for days... ive got new questions...
    Ive got a different meid in phone data as opposed to whats under the battery... under the battery, all is same, except added 6 on end...

im going out on a limb to ask which to add to my nvm 1943 item...

MEID (DEC): 256691409902521154
    MEID (HEX): 99000033267842
    ESN (DEC): 12804840385
    ESN (HEX): 8049DBC1
    MetroPCS SPC: 984200

or

MEID (DEC): 256691409940338470
    MEID (HEX): 990000332678426
    ESN (DEC): 12807680437
    ESN (HEX): 807531B5
    MetroPCS SPC: 455080

hey what prl file should i use for cricket and a

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

i puut the opensesamedoor folder in the root and still the nvm folder is locked ? plz help

by the way i have a mms fix, i also have everything working as well. So if the original OP wants to message me, or something i will post a Thunderbolt fix for mms. that is all.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by jqnorman:54426
    by the way i have a mms fix, i also have everything working as well. So if the original OP wants to message me, or something i will post a Thunderbolt fix for mms. that is all.
    Lol your already pming me XD
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Thunderbolt mms fix - proxy and proxyless

First you need to install apn back up and restore, you can do so by the market or by this friendly upload i give you.

Place the apn in side the folder of your sdcard, (if you need help make a backup first, and then locate it and place it in there )

always backup your original apn's first

then delete apn's

then restore the new apn's

enjoy!!

Donations can be made to jqnorman@gmail.com @
    www.paypal.com

support your developers!

Happy flashing!

Attached Files Attached Files

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information