Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    htc thunderbolt

Yea this is confusing, i managed to program everything and i have not gotten 3g up and running. I have tried the adb programming and adding the nv text file and still nothing. I am ready to throw in the towel and give it quits.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

One question, Do you need to have a SIM card in order to fully flash the Thunderbolt to Cricket? I recently got the phone and i want to flash it to cricket but it didnt come with the SIM card and i was wondering if it could still be flashed to cricket with 3g, mms, and talk and text working.

Overall activity: 2.0%

There is a flash that works without having a sim card. Im not a pro at flashing but i could help you out as best as i can

Quote Originally Posted by rvalde28 View Post
    One question, Do you need to have a SIM card in order to fully flash the Thunderbolt to Cricket? I recently got the phone and i want to flash it to cricket but it didnt come with the SIM card and i was wondering if it could still be flashed to cricket with 3g, mms, and talk and text working.

Overall activity: 15.0%

Quote Originally Posted by suenoz13 View Post
    Yea this is confusing, i managed to program everything and i have not gotten 3g up and running. I have tried the adb programming and adding the nv text file and still nothing. I am ready to throw in the towel and give it quits.
    What firmware is the phone on? If it's on ics I would downgrade it back to gingerbread and flash it with the radio I have, if you're still interested in programming that device heres the radio.

http://db.tt/Hnp3flob

okay so i took it to cricket and they managed to get call text and the internet to work on 1x... i want to program this myself to get 3g and mms to work? How do i do that without messing up my call text and "internet" that i already have? i am currently on ics and i cant downgrade since i cant find a way to unlock debloater
    Last edited by rvalde28; 06-14-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

You can try the "mms jig fix" and install a hybrid prl.

sent from my rotory phone

install it?? through where?... sorry for all the questions

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Google it or search this forum. Its that easy to find.

sent from my rotory phone

Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by rvalde28 View Post
    okay so i took it to cricket and they managed to get call text and the internet to work on 1x... i want to program this myself to get 3g and mms to work? How do i do that without messing up my call text and "internet" that i already have? i am currently on ics and i cant downgrade since i cant find a way to unlock debloater

I recently did one for pageplus. What i did to have everything working right I used: How to get 3g data tutorial.

I had the TB on gingerbread. rooted using revolution. flashed sinewave's radio. then used a donor phone to get my HA & AAA keys and the NAM information. I write all the settings in with CDMA WS and then use DFS 4.0.4 to flash all of the settings again and write the PRL. Once all of that is done, reboot the phone back to embedded mode. *#*#4636#*#* go to phone info and change to CDMA auto prl, give it a few seconds and 3g should register.

there might be slight differences between cricket and page but most of the flashing processes are very similar.

I also used a SIM card that was not a 4glte so that MMS would work. with no sim card in the phone MMS didnt work for me.

this is for full talk/text/mms/3g data.

all credit for this goes to sinewaves
    Last edited by jpsphaxer93; 06-14-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    April 200

So I know I'm on the late bus with posting this, but I need help with a proper flashing. I've had my TB for awhile it was working great, then my service got turned off for a minute. When I went to turn it back on I was told it needed to be re-flashed. Went back to the same guy that flashed it the first time, paid $60, got home and been stuck on 1x since. I even took it back to him gave him another $20 to be told it was my plan. Changed that with Cricket and still no 3G. So now I'm broke and still don't have the phone I need. If someone could help me right this wrong, I would soooo greatly appreciate it! I wouldn't expect it for free of course. I might end up throwing my tb off a cliff soon
    Last edited by orinichi; 09-22-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread Information