Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    samsung epic 4g

HTC

Hey guys like I said earlier I have the solution to flash the HTC thunderbolt to cricket with EVERYTHING working. I have android version 2.3.4 and I get recieving and outgoing mms on stock mms app. There's one program that can do everything in one shot its called cdmatool it can found at www.cdmatool.com check it out guys.

If anyone needs help just email me at Brian638039@AOL.com just until I get time to do a FULL better understanding write up ok. So please bare with me I'm looking for another thunderbolt to flash since this thunderbolt is my main one. If any volunteers let me know. It will get returned fully flashed to cricket.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Hi,

I already tried that DFS software.

It doesn't work with my TB model. For me it's good for read only and not with provision keys.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by brian638039 View Post
    Hey guys like I said earlier I have the solution to flash the HTC thunderbolt to cricket with EVERYTHING working. I have android version 2.3.4 and I get recieving and outgoing mms on stock mms app. There's one program that can do everything in one shot its called cdmatool it can found at
    CDMA Tool. DFS software - professional cdma tool

check it out guys.

If anyone needs help just email me at Brian638039@AOL.com just until I get time to do a FULL better understanding write up ok. So please bare with me I'm looking for another thunderbolt to flash since this thunderbolt is my main one. If any volunteers let me know. It will get returned fully flashed to cricket.

Last edited by mpeg3s; 01-22-2012 at 02:24 AM.

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

htc

Mpeg3s did you pay for the donor key to read your efs2 folder that folder has to be unlocked before you can provision the phone correctly or else it will be read only

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

htc

Some screenshots to show proof of my fully flashed thunderbolt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cap201201202308.jpg   cap2012012023081.jpg  

It won't read the present Verizon HAA/AA keys. I won't pay to see if it can write. I may try CDMAWorkshop.

Mpeg3s did you pay for the donor key to read your efs2 folder that folder has to be unlocked before you can provision the phone correctly or else it will be read only

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

cdma workshop definately wont write it i tried soo many times the nvm folder has to be unlocked first

cdma workshop definately wont write it i tried soo many times the nvm folder has to be unlocked first
    Hey buddy, I have my TB flashed on 1x using qstp and qxdm. It wont make calls without the sim in the phone. Also, I have no idea how to get this thing on 3g. All the normal changes are not getting it there. The NVM folder on the 9k is locked, and it wont unlock like the first on did, with the opensesame folder being added. I have DFS, but I dont know what to do with it other than what I've already done. I noticed that there is no HDR AN AUTH Password (LONG) when I go to epst settings. I am pretty sure that is why my 3g is not authenticating, but I'm just a weekend flasher, so any direction would be greatly appreciated.

I used this thread to root, s-off and flash a rom, and gain a little insight into this phone. I love this phone, but 1x sucks. None of the apps will connect with 1x. No weather, no market, only Internet Explorer, and that's super slow.

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

why would you use qxdm i never used qpst or qxdm. i need another thunderbolt to flash before i do a write up i havent been able to find one at a decent price. i used cdmatool and yes you have to pay for it for the donor key. that will unlock the efs2 folder that is required to put the thunderbolt on 3g but if they're any volunteers that wants a full flashed thunderbolt let me know i promise not brick it. you'll get a fully flashed thunderbolt in return.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

once i get another thunderbolt to flash i WILL make a full tutorial for everyone along with the files

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

On the newer models of thunderbolts the "opensesamedoor" or whatever it is WILL NOT work.

I've used cdma workshop to flash ppc's, qpst also, qxdm for esn's... its what I got and what I know, never used cdmatool before. I will ask if bumping my status up to donor will unlock the NVM folder in EFS2.

Funny thing happened today, I had the phone on, picked it up and it said 3G !!! Have no idea why or how, but it soon changed back to 1x. I tried to get the weather to refresh while it was saying 3G but it never would. I guess it was just a freak happening? I didnt do the ##debug thing to see if it authenticated, didnt think of it till after it switched back to 1x.

Overall activity: 7.0%

Hey Brian, my TB does not make calls without the LTE card in it, do you know what i'm doing wrong?

Overall activity: 15.0%

Quote Originally Posted by truwrxtacy View Post
    Hey Brian, my TB does not make calls without the LTE card in it, do you know what i'm doing wrong?
    * chime:
    The Sim needs to be installed if your going to utilize the "eHRPD: Enabling Seamless Mobility & Handoff Between EV-DO & LTE " If you do all your provisioning PRIOR TO FLASHING ( meaning don't add the phone on an account until you fully provision it. The only way to get the data going on these phones is to have the programming done PERFECTLY before you add the esn on the account..The first hand shake of the data packet to the phone is critical, if you don't get the programming right the first time then you might only get a stuck 1x most cases nothing. then to fix the 1x or 3g stuck you will need to take the phone off the account then re-provision it, then add the phone onto the account, this time you should have 1x or 3g fully working. Done, did it, be doing it ,, on cricket, pageplus, metro, now boost mobile.. f

MMs is a different story now this is where you 1) need to read and its a lot of manually programming to the phone so its kind of difficult to write up a solution that will work for every phone.. Or 2) you pay someone to set you up with a custom mms apk..

Last edited by sinewaves; 01-25-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Overall activity: 7.0%

thanks for the reply Sine, my eHRPD is off, i'm using Rev. A enabled. this is my settings

Slot Cycle Index : NOt ava
    Preferred Serving System: Automatic A
    Preferred Mode: CDMA only
    Perferr mode (9K): HDR Only
    HDR Hybrid Perferred: Enable
    HDR Hybrid Preferred (9k): Enable
    Clear all MRU Entry: no
    Rev. A: Enable
    1x Diversity: Disable

I got the phone to make out going calls by putting in a AT&T card, i took the phone off the account as you had recommended, then reconnected it again. Still only 1x data on there. Do i need to change out the MDN so it loses the 1x and then change it back out to the correct settings then put it back on the account?

I also noticed some of your settings are different than the write up, like the Phone Info you have CDMA + LTE and preferred network mode you got CDMA/LTE
    thanks Sine
    Last edited by truwrxtacy; 01-25-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Overall activity: 15.0%

Quote Originally Posted by truwrxtacy View Post
    thanks for the reply Sine, my eHRPD is off, i'm using Rev. A enabled. this is my settings

Slot Cycle Index : NOt ava
    Preferred Serving System: Automatic A
    Preferred Mode: CDMA only
    Perferr mode (9K): HDR Only
    HDR Hybrid Perferred: Enable
    HDR Hybrid Preferred (9k): Enable
    Clear all MRU Entry: no
    Rev. A: Enable
    1x Diversity: Disable

I got the phone to make out going calls by putting in a AT&T card, i took the phone off the account as you had recommended, then reconnected it again. Still only 1x data on there. Do i need to change out the MDN so it loses the 1x and then change it back out to the correct settings then put it back on the account?

thanks Sine

Can you take sum screen shots of your M.ip and PPP config settings? using cdma ws 3.7above or Qpst. I would like to take a look at your configure. The most important part !! is Flashing to the Lte modem, this is whats going to give you your 3g, basically when the phone cant access the 4g it will automatically fall back to the 3g. Were using the 9k modem for 3g and Evdo modem for 1x for talk n text.. When you ##778# send, and go to your modem settings and change the Rev A to enabled this will disable the 4g inevitably and now make it 3g, once this is done and your provisioning is done correctly then load it back up and you will get 3G... But once again all of the phone settings need to be the way above and you need a sim card installed.

I don't wanna sound like a no it all at all this phone is sooooo easy.. 3G is set up to do what it does when 4g ant ther its a no brainer its gonna find 3g if 3g ant ther, then its looking for 1x, its getting the data packets sent to the phone... plain and simple if you can establish this then you will get data.
    Last edited by sinewaves; 01-25-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

htc

Look guys mms isnt that hard at all there is no manual programming at all either here are some screen shots of my settings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cap201201202305.jpg   cap2012012023051.jpg  

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

htc

Here are some more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cap201201202306.jpg   cap201201202307.jpg  

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information