Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Exclamation Huawei Pillar (M615) NOT receiving calls :(

Hi, I am having trouble receiving calls from family and friends. No one is able to reach me. When I first got the phone and activated it, everything was fine and I was able to receive calls. But it's only been about a day or less and the phone can no longer receive any calls. Texting and web is fine, and outgoing calls is fine.
    But when someone tries to call my number, all they hear is half a ring, then a voice that says "you have reached-" then a busy tone "beep, beep, beep, etc..."

I also called CricKet services but the lady was not able to help me. . .
    ***Can someone PLEASE help me with this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

3 Things. 1. Battery pull, 2. *228 and press send to reprogram the phone, and 3. a possibility you may have call forwarding setup with no number to call, so you can press *72 (you will hear a few beeps and then hang up) then try to cal your phone.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks for your feedback RLochwich. However, I've now tried doing all three possibilities (countless times) Nothing seems to work. Today, no one seems to be able to text me either now. Now I am not able to receive txts or calling from my pillar. What seems to be the problem here? Please help.

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Go to a cricket store or call 611 and try to talk to somebody to have them refresh your account. If not, I can do it when I get to work again on monday. ALSO make sure if you call cricket that they have the correct ESN on your account. Recently at my cricket store people have been coming in with these same complaints and it turned out that some how the wrong ESN was on the account out of nowhere.

Also I would recommend calling 1800cricket from a landline or another phone than your cell.
    Last edited by RLockwich; 05-12-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Thread Information