Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

*** full flash razr maxx w/o sim card 3g no mms 4.0.4 only!!! ***

I COPIED ALL THIS AND WILL DO MY BEST TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!! ******* THE NEW LOCAL IP FOR THE RAZR MAXX W/ ICS IS: 192.168.137.2 NOT 192.168.16.2!! THANKS djisia402!!! TO GET 3G WORKING W/O A SIM CARD IS TO EDIT YOU BUILD PROP!!! SO IT CAN PUSH NV ITEMS THANKS avillal87 http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...5Betc-%5D.html THIS IS A GREAT TUTORIAL! THANKS cricketflash MAKE SURE YOU USE THE OTHER IP! http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...-wireless.html THIS INFO I HAD TO FIND THE HARD WAY I WILL ADD MORE WHEN I GET MMS TO WORK! ************************************************** **************************

2. Remove this advertisement.

I GOT MMS TO WORK BY EDITING Telephony.db and now i have full mms in 4.1.2 Batakang JB ROM!!! SO RAZR MAXX JELLY BEAN FULL CRICKET W/O SIM CARD!!

Do u know if this could work on the bionic?

hey man can you help me i did everything that avilla suggested but i still got no 3g sometimes i get the 1x but it comes and goes i'm running droid razr (hd version} xt912 verizon on official ics .

please help me with my problem i wil appreciate that a lot
    i managed to create the files or add the lines into the build.prop and i got the subscription thing so i can switch from nv only to ruim/rim
    also did you say the only thing that does not work is mms on ics? hey man can you help me i did everything that avilla suggested but i still got no 3g sometimes i get the 1x but it comes and goes i'm running droid razr (hd version} xt912 verizon on official ics .

one thing that i always wonder is the part where avilla said this or put this

Find somewhere in the middle change to 1 to enable and 0 disable.
    Code:

ro.telephony.subscription=1
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mine didn't have this it just says
    ro.mot.tmp,telephony.refactor=true
    ro.cdma.subscription=0 i changed this part to 1

so as you can see my does not look like

ro.telephony.subscription=1
    instead i got 2 lines that say

ro.mot.tmp,telephony.refactor=true
    ro.cdma.subscription=0

i changed the 0 to 1 anyways i just wanna know if i did the right thing because his line and mine look different please let know
    what you think and how i can get the stable 3g on the droid razr xt912 official ics

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

U also have add the line for CDMA subscription between ruin or nv only on the build.prop.

On other note I think that MMS for maxx can fix with delete the telephony.db over and over and changing the apn-confil.XML over and over until it get it allow it to work. I remember I change some many time and did this and that. That when j got 3g MMS worked too.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I always your the same rom and always flash to slot 1...sometimes i get 3g with no settting changes sometimes i get no 3g with all the settings...point sometimes just reflash a rom and 3g just pops up

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

im sure it works with all Jellybean roms because in ICS i had no problem editing APNs..

Quote Originally Posted by vadimxp View Post
    I always your the same rom and always flash to slot 1...sometimes i get 3g with no settting changes sometimes i get no 3g with all the settings...point sometimes just reflash a rom and 3g just pops up

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

im sure it works with all Jellybean roms because in ICS i had no problem editing APNs..
    Hey man please help on this one here goes the pRoblem how do i edit the apns i mean where are they

The only apns that i know from this phone are the lte apn 1,2,3,
    Are those the ones you're talking about that i got edit ?
    or are you talking about a different set of apns ?
    Please reply and teach me something cause i am really lost avilla talks about them you talk about them
    Most people who's got this phone talks about the apns but i got no idea if i gotta upload my own apns and how to make them or where to grab them from

Please let me know cause I'm really lost and confused At the same time

Also you said you fix mms by editing
    Phony some stuff what exactly did you edit where and how please share some light as of how i said I'm really lost and confused
    Thank you

P.s.
    By the way my phone is Droid RAZR xt912 Verizon (the HD version)
    no maxx or maxx hd

I used this... http://www.cricketusers.com/cdma-sam...galaxy-s3.html I take no credit for any of this work... I just google other people fixes... oh and now I can get MMS on 4.1.2 but I have to do *228 everytime i reboot my phone? how can i make the settings stick?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    U also have add the line for CDMA subscription between ruin or nv only on the build.prop.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I could do this one in ics 4.0.4 avail87,

Flashed to to JB .16 cant enable the nv,ruim menu again. need some assistance.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Need local ip for jelly bean !

Customer Since
    Phone
    Moto X and Sammy 4
    Items for Sale

see the 1st post about IP

Thread Information