Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

[Ready for Cricket]How to get Ice Cream Sandwich leak on your cdma RAZR

[Root Method]

How to Get Official Ice cream Sandwich
    Only for cdma!!!!!
    I AM NOT LIABLE FORR ANYTHING
    1. Make sure YOU ARE stock .173
    2.mAKE SURE YOU ARE ROOTED.
    3. Install vodoo Ota Rootkeeper

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...otkeeper&hl=en

4. backup root
    5. Download cheesecake v2 app

cheesecakev2.apk

6. Open up & select click to create proper files
    7 reboot
    8. open up cheesecake app and click to change sever
    9.Select staging
    10. select the link that ends with 100(sdc.100.blurdev.com example and almost the same I click.)
    11. Then click check for updates
    12. click setup
    Agree

to terms and condtions
    14 And bam you have an update available
    15 after installation of update it will take you to a screen with android guy and exclamation mark then press both volume
    16 you will see 3e android stock recovery click clear cache and reboot

I got stuck on step 10. Repeat.

I can't get this on diag mode in Bp tool or HW Virtual Serial Port.

Need to find the Drivers.

Don't move unless we can flash it later on.

avillal87 Update:

Update file:
    Blur_Version.6.14.75.XT912.Verizon.en.US

What you'll need is:
    es file explorer free version
    rom manager free version

Voodoo OTA RootKeeper

What you'll need to do is:
    Check protect root and just download rom manger. "Don't" flash CWM recovery because you will need the stock recovery to do this step. On es file explorer make sure you have the two file Blur_Version.6.12.173.XT912.Verizon.en.US.zip and Blur_Version.6.12.173.XT912.Verizon.en.US.crc on your SDCARD. Move the file to the /cache/ file. Click on the zip it will prompt you to select a reboot option and just click on Rom Manager. It will reboot and install after you click ok. Once your on recovery hold both volume buttons and wait until it finish. Wipe the Cache files and reboot. Enjoy

20120428121849.png20120428121651.png20120428121738.png20120428121818.pngshot_apr_28_2012_3.pngshot_apr_28_2012_5.png

avillal87 UPDATED (6/25/2012)

Verizon_6.16.211 (md5: 79A1EE4A992EACD1D08F98DEE5DEEBF7)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ton3fwqwdi...izon.en.US.zip

Droid_Razr_Utility_1.7
    (md5: 40DC068DC4B0DFBA12C96A7D18C267E5)

http://goiww.com/mattlgroff/DroidRaz...y1.7forICS.zip

chj2s.png

1. Self explanatory, hopefully. Fail-proof. (Just need you to put 6.16.211 update on your SD card!)
    2. Implementation of my Unstuck Utilities into one simple function.
    3. Dan Rosenberg's new ICS 4.0.4 Root method. (this works for me and am rooted)
    4. My implementations of TPSparky's 4.0.3 root method. You can use option 8 to use this root method, and option 9 after (if you choose).
    5. Self explanatory.
    6. Self explanatory.
    7. Self explanatory.
    8. For use with the 4.0.3 root method (option 4).
    9. For use with the 4.0.3 root method (option 4).

Step 1: Remember that 211 update file you already put on your sdcard? Now you need it.

Step 2: Boot into the bootloader. To do this, press and hold all 3 side buttons at the same time. (power button, vol + and vol -)

Step 3: From AP Fastboot Mode to enable Droid Razr Utilty 1.7 to work.

Step 4:
    Unzip the Droid_Razr_Utility_1.7 and run Droid Razr Utility.bat. Click enter, choose option #1and flash sideload 6.16.211.

Step 5:
    Boot into the bootloader. To do this, press and hold all 3 side buttons at the same time. (power button, vol + and vol -)

Step 6: From the menu that comes up, use the volume down button to highlight "Recovery" and use the volume up button to select it.

Step 7: You should see a little Android guy, press and release both volume buttons at the same time and this will bring up the stock moto recovery.

Step 8: Wipe cache beforehand, some say to wipe data but I think you will get stuck the activation screen like I did but you can still flash your phone with activation like I did but it more of a hassle. Then do *228 activation which will give you the latest prl.

Step 9: Use volume down to highlight "apply update from external storage" and press the power button to select it.

Step 10: Highlight the file named "Blur_Version.6.12.181.XT912.Verizon.en.US.zip " and press the power button to select it.

Step 11: Wait for the installation to finish

Flashing Instruction for Droid Razr and may work for Bionic.

Step1: Connect usb cable from you computer to your razr. Turn it off, place it in bootloader (power, vol +, and vol -). Select bptool by moving down with vol - and selecting by vol +.

Step2: Once the drivers have been load it. Go and open Cdma Ws and head for memory tab. On Nv items, Select write and write both your#@mycricket.com first and Droid_radio_unlock. Then head for other tab, R-UIM choose nv only and write. Wait a few and turn off your phone. Repeat BPTool again

Step3:
    Now on QPST, in the CDMA tab, you need to enter the directory number ( MDN ). Then enter your MIN in the IMSI_S box.

droid2cdmatab.jpg

Step4: The setting are still the same no big difference.

droid2miptab.jpg
    droid2miptab2.jpg
    droid2pppconfig.jpg
    droid2pppconfig2.jpg

Step5: Once you finish with everything hit write twice. Let do it thing and hit it again.

Step6: ##Program on the dialer, enter spc code, head towards test mode.
    Name:  shot_000011.png
Views: 242
Size:  9.2 KBName:  SPC.png
Views: 240
Size:  2.8 KB

Step7: In Test Mode, choose CDMA and EVDO on Network Mode.
    Name:  TEST MODE.png
Views: 239
Size:  5.5 KBName:  NETWORK MODE.png
Views: 239
Size:  6.3 KB

Step8: Head toward LTE Test settings, Sim Type is doesn't matter but if it work for you(I found this way back) great. LTE bppanic disable, disable class 1, 2, 3, LTE Movement Detection disable, Vzw inactive timer (weird has something to do with mms setting I was trying to do but I have not gotten it work) leave it alone.
    sim-type.png

Side note: if you delete or erase or whatever to apn it will remove 3g/1x from your phone.

MMS

MMS is still in the works but if anyone finds it let me know.

chrisngrod edit:

THIS METHOD IS NO LONGER WORKING

Added video...

UPDATE (5/1/2012): For the newer leak, you might want to read this first!

http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...html#post63803

Pretty good links and info if you are still trying to update:

[How-To] Sideload The Ics Leak! Updated 4-18-12 - DroidRzr.com

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by avillal87; 06-25-2012 at 06:52 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Do NOT do this unless you are on verizon right now.
    Its a pain to bypass activation.
    It does not get 3G and will not get 3G even when LTE has been removed.

Wait for an official release and someone that know's what there doing before you do this and try to get mms/web.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hey lookie here...

What does this appear to be :-)...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	439 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	2101
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

QCOM port is easy, VOL UP + DOWN + Power select BP Tools.. 3G wont stay. and its a bitch to bypass activation.

Phone
    3VO

I have talk & text only right now but I need find out more out. *#*#4636#*#* works and ##program as well. Lte setting there are two more settings. I will be back soon with more info as I find it.

I got everything working on mine with ICS update on cricket. Talk, Text, Web, MMS, Market, Navigation, Youtube, Pandora all works with ICS update and is 3x quicker on everything.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by ramserver View Post
    I got everything working on mine with ICS update on cricket. Talk, Text, Web, MMS, Market, Navigation, Youtube, Pandora all works with ICS update and is 3x quicker on everything.
    That's good. Anyways have you gotten tether to work :-)? Using the stock mobile hotspot here.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

I got that to work also, it extremely fast.

Dont reset it. The problem occurs after resetting back to factory settings it has issues.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    Dont reset it. The problem occurs after resetting back to factory settings it has issues.
    I reset mine because of general lag and an FC issue with the camera. In hindsight I should have tried to clear the data on the application. Of course I am running it on Verizon and don't have to worry about the same issues as someone who has flashed it to Cricket.

Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by ramserver View Post
    Weird can't get mine to work but I had problem with 3g before I update it and maybe it has to do with something like that. Any suggestion guys. I had 1x but it would go in when I reboot it and made a call and hold for a min or two. Gone and never to return again. Good bye my friend. So I decide to remove the sim and change the setting back to way I had it and nothing.

[Update]
    Motorola QC BP Modem is port you need to flash the in CDMA WS and QPST. I find that mip and ppp config change to my # only. They don't change #@vzw3g.com something like that. It just changes back to my # but I guess am half way there. I only need for the setting to stick and we are good. Apnbackup&restore can not work on 4.0. It says that third party apn app don't work on 4.0 ics phones. I guess, so found a app call hiapn global something and set it self in the system file. So can delete and restore apn file.
    Last edited by avillal87; 04-02-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: FOUND SOMETHING

hey guys, wondering on the razr ics leak update; glad to hear its flashable. could someone upload or provide a link so that others can download and update their razr? i'm still waiting on my razr and i'm hearing they pulled the update, not sure though... it would be great to host in case this version works better than any future updates? don't want to have to flash and get reflashed. it would be most helpful... additionally, any procedure to get mms working correct on this update for cricket users.. Thanks

Phone
    3VO

have you tired it. Go ahead root, install cheesecake, set server and staging, and update the file.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    have you tired it. Go ahead root, install cheesecake, set server and staging, and update the file.
    Have they fixed that? The last I heard, Motorola pulled it from their servers...

EDIT: Flipped through some pages @ XDA. I'm thinking people are updating again. Would actually make me laugh if it was impossible. There were a bunch people who were like why not wait (till the 4th...).
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 04-08-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Phone
    3VO

I have zip file of it. I will later on post it but not luck on the 3g and how about dina. Did she have any luck with it. I use dfs tool to get the data parts to stick but no 3g. I don't know if it my phone that is the problem. I read a little, it can't have data info on it before u do the ics leak. I will back track and redo.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information