Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    I have zip file of it. I will later on post it but not luck on the 3g and how about dina. Did she have any luck with it. I use dfs tool to get the data parts to stick but no 3g. I don't know if it my phone that is the problem. I read a little, it can't have data info on it before u do the ics leak. I will back track and redo.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for posting files to help with ics to the razr maxx; as of now i have not received my maxx yet.. Dina will be flashing once received.. i was able to get the files from over on xda. but once i confirm everything i will post the results in full; and not just the old mine is working thing or not.

2. Remove this advertisement.

ICS Leaked version xt912 RAZR flashed to cricket; afterflashing the unit functioned nicely; everything worked but mms outgoing; incomingmms worked well, some trouble with browser flash but worked after downloading 11.1adobe flash from the market. 3g has been stable over three days
    Bugs are wifi disconnects randomly, but after reading otherforums its known with the version; it only happens once or twice a day if atall, simply turn off wifi then back on. The version is Smooth as silk, likingthe features face lock, new android search and voice recognition ‘awesome” nota need for a lot of utility apps the software offers a great deal of options. Speakerseems low in speaker mode on voice calls. Overall score (8 out 10) but a strong8, with the few issues of wifi, and no outgoing mms; but can always send picsfrom email

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I think there are known issues with WIFI and the RAZR in general. Mraab has an ICS version of his universal MMS app. I actually need to contact him about it as well.

I didn't think I'd like ICS that much until I had it. I'm just glad that I didn't have to give up my keys (menu to be specific). I don't care for the "overflow" menu much.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

hi im LEX, i 'll do everithing you put in the post but when finally the download from the update this not install apear a message "the update coul not be properly validated" click "ok" an nothing happens... way? the update is 6.12.181.en.us

help.. =D sorry i'm speak spanish

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Use method 2. The cheesecake thing doesn't work now.

OP updated with warning about newer leak.... http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...html#post63803
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information