Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

need sim card and 2.3.6 update.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

sorry to ask another lame question, but since i live outside cricket and metropcs networks, is there a boost mobile or straight talk flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    need sim card and 2.3.6 update.
    do it means verizon sim card to write the nvitems DINA ??

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by antonwoen View Post
    do it means verizon sim card to write the nvitems DINA ??
    Didn't need the sim card to make the 3g work. ##program, lte, sim type, 3g and restart. Turn on, make a call, and done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    Didn't need the sim card to make the 3g work. ##program, lte, sim type, 3g and restart. Turn on, make a call, and done.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Thanks a lot Avillal.. with your step, 3G shown on my razr and internet is working but now my voice n text became not working at all.. please tell me what to do Avillal since im happy 3G already no problem.. do i need to set up something to make voice n 3G working together.. really appriciate your advice..

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by antonwoen View Post
    Thanks a lot Avillal.. with your step, 3G shown on my razr and internet is working but now my voice n text became not working at all.. please tell me what to do Avillal since im happy 3G already no problem.. do i need to set up something to make voice n 3G working together.. really appriciate your advice..
    ##program, test mode, next twice, this is how i have mine:
    Service option: evrc
    Hdr Hydrid Mode: on
    Evdo Revision: A
    Network mode: cdma and evdo
    Cdma rx diversity: auto
    Hdr rx Diversity: off

Am glad it work for you because I was happy it work me because if it didn't back to droid x I would go.

In other thing, on 2.3.6 *#*#4636#*#* doesn't work for me and does any know any more codes. It will be useful later on. Also, I have a app like to use, called IM+ PRO. It says connection lost but not true. Then I though, maybe the wap is not working and try the market and good. Any thought on this because i really like that app. Antonwoen glad it help you out.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Flashed 7 Razrs with sim cards. You get everything working faster if you have one. No need to do a bunch of bypasses.
    Again, it is a choice, if you want to go through a long process, don't get a sim card.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

i just pm you mraab for the mms app, thanks in advance

hey, anyone online that can help me through this? I am reading some contradicting stuff and i've already spent about 4 hours trying to fix this. for one I can't get into the *#*# thing at all. I can do the ##Program, though...

I got it fully flashed at a Cricket Store....they used flash2talk. they said i need a sim card. so after the flash I got one. That made the talk and text work. but no internet. 3G Icon doesn't work. I changed back to the $55 plan and it still doesn't work.

thanks .....anyone available to IM or skype? thanks text/call 503six22nine00eight. thank you!!!

by the way, I have 2.3.6 already and a sim card. putting in the sim card enabled me to make calls and texts, but it still says NO sim card on the phone...
    Last edited by hyogen; 02-27-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by hyogen View Post
    hey, anyone online that can help me through this? I am reading some contradicting stuff and i've already spent about 4 hours trying to fix this. for one I can't get into the *#*# thing at all. I can do the ##Program, though...

I got it fully flashed at a Cricket Store....they used flash2talk. they said i need a sim card. so after the flash I got one. That made the talk and text work. but no internet. 3G Icon doesn't work. I changed back to the $55 plan and it still doesn't work.

thanks .....anyone available to IM or skype? thanks text/call 503six22nine00eight. thank you!!!

by the way, I have 2.3.6 already and a sim card. putting in the sim card enabled me to make calls and texts, but it still says NO sim card on the phone...
    Sounds like you might have something going on with your data profile sticking and might need someone to make sure you're on the right $55 dollar account. I'm about to take a 6 hour trip back to Austin (driving) so I have to go to sleep. I'm pretty sure Dina will be around tomorrow. If you can't figure out QPST and the stuff in this tutorial, you can always get her to flash it correctly.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

thank you. how much does Dina charge? I can't even figure out how to take this microsim card out...!

and once she flashes it, do i still need to keep the microsim?

EDIT....WOW, i had the microsim in the wrong way. that's why it didnt' easily click out. let's see if this fixes everything.................weird b/c i thought calls didn't work until I put it in there...... I used toenail clippers to pull it out

EDIT....yay, so the NO SIM card msg is gone. 3G LOGO is on! does this mean I can use GreenK45????? It gets enabled OK. I'll try switching my plan to the $45 plan tomorrow.
    Last edited by hyogen; 02-28-2012 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    Flashed 7 Razrs with sim cards. You get everything working faster if you have one. No need to do a bunch of bypasses.
    Again, it is a choice, if you want to go through a long process, don't get a sim card.
    yeah.. it seems simcard is the best way to flash, without sim card my 3G often down n network at all, but its hard for me to get verizon simcard to write nv since i live in indonesia T.T
    is it other way to get verizon simcard nvitem without the simcard itself ??
    really love this phone, and hard for me to go back to my evo 3D..

OK, so BEFORE i figured out that my sim card was in wrong.... I had gone to ##program and disabled what was on the OP (Go into the ##PROGRAM select option 14 for LTE I turned off LTE bppanic, LTE Movement detection, and disabled Class 1,2,2 APNS) I'm assuming the 1,2,2 APNS means 1,2 and not 3.

so I went back and UNDID that stuff. so I left it the way flash2talk did it.......... By the way, Flash2talk put a BLUE messaging app on my phone. Apparently i'm supposed to use this one to do picture mail...... is this the one that everyone is talking about? the mraab one?

the 3G is still there...and stable. it only dropped connection on me once when iw as loading a youtube video....... Is there any benefit to disabling all that 4G stuff for me? I received ONE text message out of like 3 that I sent from my other phone. Clairification. I RECEIVE the picture messages but it has a download button and I was only able to download the first one. The other ones it just starts to download and then it goes back to being unclicked... I can't SEND pictures yet. (through Kakaotalk app I can send and receive). maybe I need to disable all that stuff again? Looks like even if the 3G icon isn't there, i can just click on the internet and it'll get right back on. Again, is anyone else using greenk45 with this? It seems to enable just fine. I'm guessing the speed isn't as fast as normal $55 plan?..

Also, should I do a master reset at all? wihout the sim in there? thanks

EDIT>.................... I can send and receive MMS now! using the blue messaging app. Not sure if it's the same as the mraab one. The only thing I did differently was change back the settings in ##program....and then rebooted it without the sim card....and then rebooted it with the sim card in it.
    Last edited by hyogen; 02-28-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by hyogen View Post
    thank you. how much does Dina charge? I can't even figure out how to take this microsim card out...!

and once she flashes it, do i still need to keep the microsim?

EDIT....WOW, i had the microsim in the wrong way. that's why it didnt' easily click out. let's see if this fixes everything.................weird b/c i thought calls didn't work until I put it in there...... I used toenail clippers to pull it out

EDIT....yay, so the NO SIM card msg is gone. 3G LOGO is on! does this mean I can use GreenK45????? It gets enabled OK. I'll try switching my plan to the $45 plan tomorrow.
    Dude, glad it worked. Texting me at 11:36pm is not the best method to reach me because: 1) I am sleeping, b) I don't text in my dreams.
    Aside from that, everything should be fine if the phone was flashed correctly. No need to do anything to apns.

If you have issues with it, and want me to re-flash, it is $45. Master reset will be needed as well.

Greenk45? Good app, but why in the world would you not pay Cricket $55. It is the cheapest carrier that allows you to have the razr and that darling company needs to make money too.

And good morning everyone!

oh wow, I thought I texted you around 10:15... I saw that the guy assumed that you were in San Diego (I'm in Portland, OR). Didn't realize you were an hour ahead. Reaaally Sorry about that.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information