Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

We could get into a contest Dina..

Within the last few days...

Call and voicemail in the middle of the night because someone can't find where to download QPST. A text around 1:30 AM for a file from the Mercury...
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.

what kind of battery life is everyone getting with their flashed Razr? is it possible at all to replace battery? send it in?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

You can probably make it through the day with a RAZR on 3G. Right now mine is on Verizon and it's the LTE that's really killing it. Battery life is drastically increased while on wifi.

Repair shops will probably be able to replace the battery in the future as the need increases for it. As seen with the Droid 4 and in some pictures around the Internet with the RAZR, one could replace the battery. There is even possibility for the right company to come around and make something for it. Will anyone though? Time will tell.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

that's weird...........all night and all day today I was getting 3G perfectly fine and picture messaging even...

the battery ran down to like 5% tonight...and I coudln't get on the internet...even though it said 3G...

so I let the battery die....then charged it. turned it back on. there was 3G but the logo was white....sometimes it was like that before and sometimse blue...... it was just going extremely slow......but wouldn't connect to websites..... so I tried rebooting........this time NO 3G icon.............. I tried rebooting it without the Sim card, and still no 3G... put the Sim card back in...still no 3G.......rebooted it again.........and there is 3G (white icon)...and again still clocking....not connecting to internet. it doesn't say that there's no internet connection. maybe just super slow at 1:30 am???

Ok, so it's 4AM now... still not working. I get the 3G icon... I've tried changing the sim type to 3G test uicc (from commercial). tried enabling the APC, lte movement, and bipanic...

reset it many times, taken the sim card out, rebooted, it. rebooted it with the sim card in, etc. ......still no connection. it looks like it should work, it just doesn't keep connecting Any ideas? again, it was working perfectly fine until I ran down my battery at the end of the night.

i was also never able to get into the *#*# menu...just the ##program

HERE's the only thing that I can think of...it just dawned on me that I changed to the $45 plan once everything was working... everything still worked fine. and I believe it was the first time I let the phone run out of battery and DIE. So, upon reboot....there is no more internet. That has gotta be it!. I'm not positive, but I thought I rebooted the phone at least once after I got everything working and on the $45 plan with Greenk45......

I had fully charged it recently and this whole time I've been restarting the phone and trying to get on the internet...the battery has run down to 30%!!! (no wifi used). I think that means that it's continuing to try to connect to 3G the whole time......but can't.

Picture messaging still works (as it should on a $45 plan)

I can try changing the plan again to the $55 plan and see if that fixes things.
    Last edited by hyogen; 02-29-2012 at 08:30 AM.

any help? i haven't been able to go to the cricket store yet

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by hyogen View Post
    any help? i haven't been able to go to the cricket store yet
    1. ##program, http, htttp proxy: wap.mycricket.com and http port:8080.

2. Check setting qpst.

3.Make a call and wait.

4. ##program, test mode, click next twice, check and change cdma/evdo or evdo only and go change back.

Try any to see what happen. It a new flash so there going to be a lot issue. We are going to have help each other out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    1. ##program, http, htttp proxy: wap.mycricket.com and http port:8080.

2. Check setting qpst.

3.Make a call and wait.

4. ##program, test mode, click next twice, check and change cdma/evdo or evdo only and go change back.

Try any to see what happen. It a new flash so there going to be a lot issue. We are going to have help each other out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    how do you get to the QPST setting?

also, don't you need a username and password there? Everything was blank there before in the http proxy. It was working fine

OK, that's weird.

I tried rebooting the phone maybe 5 times like the OP said without the sim card. NO 3G still...finally while the phone was on I stuck the sim card back in.......

after trying to make a call / trying to connect to the market..... 3G appears...... and internet works. Even without me Enabling GreenK45............. and i'm still on the 45$ plan.

The only thing I changed from before is I put in the http proxy wap.cricket.com and 8080 for port..............

I still have it on EVDO, LTE, and CDMA...

Picture messaging still works.

Wow, Browsing internet works fine, but the apps don't. Youtube, Market, other apps can't connect to the net............. I tried turning on GreenK45.......browser still works, but the apps don;t..........................

do i need a username and password for the http proxy?
    Last edited by hyogen; 03-01-2012 at 08:18 PM.

just really freaking confused...

I still still on $45 plan.

on page 10, I followed Avilla's post:
    ##program, test mode, next twice, this is how i have mine:
    Service option: evrc
    Hdr Hydrid Mode: on
    Evdo Revision: A
    Network mode: cdma and evdo
    Cdma rx diversity: auto
    Hdr rx Diversity: off

(the only thing I changed was the last one: Hdr rx diversity: OFF) and I had Cmda, EVDO and LTA before in the network mode.

The one other thing I changed was the LTE settings, Sim Card type: to 3G mode. I had it on Commercial.

Now I rebooted the phone, Internet Works. GreenK45 works. I HAVE THE BLUE 3G ICON BACK.............which I haven't gottne this whole time. Youtube works. EVERYTHING WORKS. Knock on wood....

sigh...there it goes again. I decided to try rebooting the phone. everything was working perfectly. Blue 3G gone. only browser works...no app connectivity to the net...

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Remove the Proxy and enable greenk45. Don't ask me my but that the way it supposed to be. That should get the app to work. Sometime on flash phone it take a few minute for 3g to kick in but trick like calling are workarounds.

didn't work. even after reboot. list out ALL the settings please.... lte movement disabled? lte test sim? commercial? etc etc...thanks
    Also, the *#*# thing doesn't work for me at all, either.

anyone know how to get the 3G icon to turn blue? (From white). that is the keyyyy

---------- Post added 03-02-2012 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-01-2012 at 11:07 PM ----------

SOOOO confused. It works now after taking the SIM card out and then rebooting. I didn't even put the sim card back in...........

I did enable GreenK45. The 3G was white, but as soon as I connected to the market, I think shortly after it turned Blue........

what the heck!!?!! ...and yet again as i suspected, I rebooted (with sim card out still) and no internet with apps again...just the browser works. White 3G icon

The last time I think I got it to work by taking out the sim card, then rebooting a few times and then putting it back in......this time it's not even back in.

OK, after rebooting it like 3 more times WITHOUT the sim card...I got it to work. 3G is blue. Then i plugged the Sim card back in.....I lost 3G for a moment....and then it works. But WHITE 3G icon............just mind boggling. I guess I can deal with that....whenever I let the battery die, take out the sim card, and reboot a few times...... And we're back... Blue 3G icon on its own wooooot
    Last edited by hyogen; 03-02-2012 at 05:32 AM.

sigh.....anytime I reboot, I lose 3G.

btw how much did everyone pay for their RAZR? might end up selling mine...unless flash2talk can fix it once and for all tomorrow.

put it back on the $55 plan, problem solved. Actually I'm on the $65 plan b/c i have international calling

Phone
    DROID RAZR

Exclamation update!

Hi , just wanted post that Dina flashed my Droid Razr (the one in the video) and everything work perfect , until I let the battery die and then it would work when I got to work 20 miles away and I just read the last 5 treads and did take the sim card out for the first time , here is what I did:
    turn off the phone , took out the sim card , boot up with no sim card for 1 minute and no 3G appeared , insert the sim card while the phone is on and reboot , and then I got white 3G followed by blue 3G , probably I got lucky , thanks Dina.

update ; it's been 2 days since I lost 3G , I have tried numerous times , different ways ( reboot , no sim card , sim card in out , 2 times , 3 , 1 , you mention but I am not messing up with the flash it self , and the best luck I had is 1x for like a 1 to 2 min max , by the way , battery life for my droid is excellent I would say , lasting all day using it about 1 hr calling and about 1 hr when I had 3G and by the end of the day I'll still have 1/2 charge , I'll try to keep you updated .
    Last edited by mrgto26; 03-13-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information