Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 20.0%

I bought a non working razr off ebay and replaced the battery.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

ok guys here is the way to put on cricket program phone with out sim card then as the phone is on insert a new sim card a non programmed one then 3 g will stay any questions call me 330 5818313

Phone
    Verizon S3

does any verizon sim card work? or does it have to be a 4g sim card? i have a red verizon sim card layin around here from my old blackberry storm. or should i buy a 4g sim card off ebay?

im selling my fascinate and this will be for a droid bionic btw.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by darkmage1991 View Post
    does any verizon sim card work? or does it have to be a 4g sim card? i have a red verizon sim card layin around here from my old blackberry storm. or should i buy a 4g sim card off ebay?

im selling my fascinate and this will be for a droid bionic btw.
    Has to be a micro sim to fit. I'm guessing your phone has a full size simple. Other than that I don't think it matters.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

my device works with 4g verizon microsim,in ukraine

Phone
    Galaxy S3

I don't mean to break the thread or go off topic but how would I flash my DROID 3 to cricket. I can't find a fourm will atleast not with me being on tapatalk

I apologize I found it
    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Android Titan; 03-17-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Can you please tell me how to use this whiterabbit???? i've read researched and I'm stuck.

Account Changes Only Account Services's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Android Titan View Post
    I don't mean to break the thread or go off topic but how would I flash my DROID 3 to cricket. I can't find a fourm will atleast not with me being on tapatalk

I apologize I found it
    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
    There is a Droid 3 forum. Just go up a category and you'll see all Motorola devices.

Quote Originally Posted by ddjjdasb View Post
    Can you please tell me how to use this whiterabbit???? i've read researched and I'm stuck.
    Follow the white rabbit (The Matrix).

If the directions aren't clear enough here, look at some of the other Motorola tutorials with whiterabbit.org details. Droid, Droid 2, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid 3, Droid 4. You're just using that site to get NV items (yournumber@mycricket.com version 2.7 or 3.5+ depending on what CDMA Workshop software you have).

Thank you I got it done now I HAVE 3G. Thanks to everyone.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Giving up..

I took my phone to cricket and let them flash it, but I cannot get 3G to work, at all. I have tried so many methods that are here on the forum and that have worked for people, but they won't work for me. I am kind of going step by step since I haven't ever really flashed a phone so I am new to this. Please, if there are any suggestions, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by nb1320 View Post
    I took my phone to cricket and let them flash it, but I cannot get 3G to work, at all. I have tried so many methods that are here on the forum and that have worked for people, but they won't work for me. I am kind of going step by step since I haven't ever really flashed a phone so I am new to this. Please, if there are any suggestions, let me know.

Thanks in advance!
    The thing have seen sometime that make it work. Apn, sim card, change in ##program under sim card to 3g, i forgot something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

first off EXCELLENT GUIDE i followed it and have had no problems doing the programming so thank you for hard work and dedication to everyone here and everyone whose contributed to this....
    i am having a problem getting the phone into metropcs inventory, so im wondering how are you guys getting the phone into the inventory....i realize this is for cricket and im using metro but the method should be very close to the same
    i have a droid 3 fully flashed to metropcs full functional for the time being, but im wondering if anyone knows how i can either activate my razr with metro, or put my esn from my droid 3 to my razr(not illegal since i own both devices),ive had the phone now for almost 2 weeks ready to be put onto metro programmed and ready to go just cant get it into the system
    can anyone help me with this??

Overall activity: 3.0%

Phone
    Droid 4 - $45 plan

Awesome write-up. I've flashed several phones to cricket so I'm familiar with the basic steps but I was stumped when I couldn't flash my sister's bionic. With this guide I've been able to fully flash her bionic but my issue is that the 3G icon appears sporadically and isn't consistent by any means. I've tried master resets and changing APNs, multiple reboots, removing the LTE card. But so far nothing make the 3G icon stay on permanently or at least long enough to actually browse the web. I know this guide is for the RAZR but considering how close I am to getting this bionic fully working I was hoping you'd have some suggestions for me. Thanks.

Another issue I just noticed is that when I reboot the phone and then go to *#*#4636#*#* it resets the network type from CDMA auto (PRL) back to GSM/CDMA auto (PRL). For some reason that settings doesn't stick. However that's only part of the issue I'm having with the 3G. The sporadic factor is sometime else. Often I find that when I click on a link the 3G shuts off.

**BTW: As far as APNs go I don't know if these will work but they work great on my Droid 1:
    Cricket APNs Droid

Last edited by xsylus; 03-31-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by nb1320 View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Everything you need is in this guide. If you really gave up, we can flash your phone remotely for $45.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chief916 View Post
    first off EXCELLENT GUIDE i followed it and have had no problems doing the programming so thank you for hard work and dedication to everyone here and everyone whose contributed to this....
    i am having a problem getting the phone into metropcs inventory, so im wondering how are you guys getting the phone into the inventory....i realize this is for cricket and im using metro but the method should be very close to the same
    i have a droid 3 fully flashed to metropcs full functional for the time being, but im wondering if anyone knows how i can either activate my razr with metro, or put my esn from my droid 3 to my razr(not illegal since i own both devices),ive had the phone now for almost 2 weeks ready to be put onto metro programmed and ready to go just cant get it into the system
    can anyone help me with this??
    Check this out
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xsylus View Post
    Awesome write-up. I've flashed several phones to cricket so I'm familiar with the basic steps but I was stumped when I couldn't flash my sister's bionic. With this guide I've been able to fully flash her bionic but my issue is that the 3G icon appears sporadically and isn't consistent by any means. I've tried master resets and changing APNs, multiple reboots, removing the LTE card. But so far nothing make the 3G icon stay on permanently or at least long enough to actually browse the web. I know this guide is for the RAZR but considering how close I am to getting this bionic fully working I was hoping you'd have some suggestions for me. Thanks.

Another issue I just noticed is that when I reboot the phone and then go to *#*#4636#*#* it resets the network type from CDMA auto (PRL) back to GSM/CDMA auto (PRL). For some reason that settings doesn't stick. However that's only part of the issue I'm having with the 3G. The sporadic factor is sometime else. Often I find that when I click on a link the 3G shuts off.

**BTW: As far as APNs go I don't know if these will work but they work great on my Droid 1:
    Cricket APNs Droid

Need a non activated sim card for it. Still waiting on mine to do the actual tut. I used a regular sim and had to go through apn enabler. Same thing that happened to razr at first.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Overall activity: 3.0%

Phone
    Droid 4 - $45 plan

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    Need a non activated sim card for it. Still waiting on mine to do the actual tut. I used a regular sim and had to go through apn enabler. Same thing that happened to razr at first.
    I have a non-activated sim card / lte card. I got it off of ebay brand new. But the phone still wants to default to GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) and the 3G goes in an out... mostly it stays off.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information