Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

I have no idea, but im glad this phone started working, and thanks for those who helped.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

I just got off the phone with cricket, yet again, and once again, they are refusing to add the phone to the account... i really didn't want to pay anyone since I was doing this for a customer as a courtesy, but at this point I'll do anything just to get it done... where do I need to go/ who do I need to talk to to buy the esn change? I wasn't aware of that service.

Quote Originally Posted by aplagueofarrows View Post
    I just got off the phone with cricket, yet again, and once again, they are refusing to add the phone to the account... i really didn't want to pay anyone since I was doing this for a customer as a courtesy, but at this point I'll do anything just to get it done... where do I need to go/ who do I need to talk to to buy the esn change? I wasn't aware of that service.
    If you want you can pm me your number and pin code and esn i can check if its clear on cricket.

Supporting Member

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

for those with the droid bionic..heres how you make 3g stable. in lte settings make sure sim type is 3g test uicc. test mode. make sure network mode is in cdma and evdo. *#*#4636#*#* make sure cdma is on CDMA AUTO PRL. Flash the phone as directed on the first page with the 4g sim card present. Reboot. Take out the card. Flash the phone again this time without the sim. Shut the phone down. Put the sim card back. Reboot. Then take out the sim card again reboot without sim. Thats it. 3g is stable without sim.
    Last edited by beaver619; 04-28-2012 at 03:35 PM.

In trying to flash mine but when its in diag mode it shows up as the MZ600. Or Motorola xoom.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

its weird i got my bionic flashed and activated and i tried to reflash remove sim reflash yada yada and i get stable 3G but no talk or text. Texts dont send, and any calls made say "to make a collect call..." not sure what happened.

Thanks Bever619 I have been trying to get my 3g to stay stable w/sim or without a sim for over a week and almost was going to just say screw it and fork our the money for a razr, only last night I tried what you said in a last resort attempt and it worked, so far 8 hours later 3g is stable without a sim, I have rebooted a couple times and it is still stable I even pissed it off after removing a some bloat software so had to restore it and its still there. Much thanks.
    Last edited by rockene; 05-05-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Supporting Member

your welcome buddy.

This still is working well, I know there is some information here regarding the MMS for Razr only what about the Bionic?
    Last edited by rockene; 05-05-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Ok so think have a great idea for mms on Droid razr, epic 4g, epic touch, and any other phone that may name a problem with mms. It may not be new but it may help. In the /system/build.prop and edit some lines to enable it on apn. Delete the telephony and it should work but I haven't try it my self. I haven't much time for anything really but I thought I should put it out there.

This is the line suggest.

ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=cricket
    gsm.sim.operator.alpha=sprint
    gsm.operator.alpha=cricket
    ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=31016
    gsm.sim.operator.numeric=310120
    gsm.operator.numeric=31016

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Supporting Member

I got the droid bionic to work on the 45 plan folks whooo hoooooooooo!

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Do the same methods from when I originally had this phone still apply to ICS? I'm thinking about buying another RAZR for ICS but was wondering how hard ICS would be to flash and if anything has changed? I see the *#*#DATA#*#* doesn't work anymore, but still accessible through ANYCUT. Is anybody running the RAZR on cricket with ICS using this thread's tutorial to flash it?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by RLockwich View Post
    Do the same methods from when I originally had this phone still apply to ICS? I'm thinking about buying another RAZR for ICS but was wondering how hard ICS would be to flash and if anything has changed? I see the *#*#DATA#*#* doesn't work anymore, but still accessible through ANYCUT. Is anybody running the RAZR on cricket with ICS using this thread's tutorial to flash it?
    I flashed one for a customer last month. You cannot put it in PC mode, but you can do BP tools (Chris confirmed that first). Once you put in BP tools, you can flash it. Make sure all the drivers are up to date.
    We did not put mms, but I have heard that mraab has a universal one for it.

Customer is happy by the way. His internet is super fast even with the same prl that was on his previous phone.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

and you do not need to do that Data thing. The phone will auto set to CDMA auto prl when you switch it to CDMA only.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

I have a Razr maxx, I called Cricket to change the ESN on my account but they can't put it in their system. The only number I have is a 15 digit IMEI HEX # (they are all numbers).
    The IMEI HEX are the same as on the flap of the micro sd/sim as in the "About Phone - Status"
    I looked on the box that it came with but no special numbers...

Any ideas to help me with this?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by tommedk View Post
    I have a Razr maxx, I called Cricket to change the ESN on my account but they can't put it in their system. The only number I have is a 15 digit IMEI HEX # (they are all numbers).
    The IMEI HEX are the same as on the flap of the micro sd/sim as in the "About Phone - Status"
    I looked on the box that it came with but no special numbers...

Any ideas to help me with this?

Remove last digit and run through
    MEID Converter - Free MEID and ESN conversion tool

IE

Hex MEID 99000119725688
    Dec MEID 25669 14329 0749 3256

Not a real IMEI... Well it's mine, but just changed numbers around.

If you had the device when it was new, there would have been a sticker on the back that had the MEID as well.

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information