Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Lol I really think that's the key, try it sometime. A hour now and all with stable 3G. :-D

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Changing those LTE settings does require a reboot after. I'm in pittsburgh area and used prl 35668, I wrote the APN using apnbackuprestore.apk (the APN i used was one from a user posted under the tutorial for flashing of the samsung fascinate, I had no luck with any other I've found) and whiterabbit's NV. NOTE: CDMA 3.5 does not have the option for the step below so please use 2.7
    Go to the "Other" tab and navigate to "R-UIM" then click read.

4.Change it to "NV Only" and write to phone. It should say Successful

and QPST build 355. Will keep you all updated on my phones status in a couple days. Good luck. Thanks to chrisngrod for the path and inspiration to get this done when I was about to give up and let his ass figure it out lmao

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Let's make sure I post up the correct APN. Have the link to the one you are referring to?

Thanks.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Okay...whether all the stuff i did helped or not....3G was stable for over 4 hours.....up until I rebooted the phone. Put your thinking caps on and it's back to the drawing board!!! I already tried rewriting the NV items and it didn't help. So something I did worked before, which i'm guessing wasn't in CDMA because I just redid everything I did before in CDMA and it didn't work so it has to be in QPST, along with re-doing the LTE settings in Program on the phone, and making sure LTEonoff was correct. Get back to work.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Something isn't sticking!!!

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

okay one more update...I'm thinking that there is something going on with the LTEonoff app. When I go into it it keeps getting set to WCDMA and won't let me change it until I keep closing and opening it and messing with it, turning the radio off and on trying to set back to CDMA. I don't know how this would matter as in Settings I've selected the CDMA only. Still messing with it....

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Update: I have uninstalled the LTEOnOff app. I have gone into *#*#4636#*#* - Went into phone information (Set to CDMA Only PRL, DNS check allowed, Queary CFU enabled). With this being said. After all the flashing information provided by myself and chrisngrod, where I'm at today with the status of my flash is: Full Flash including all features of the $55 plan, including Talk, Text (with full functional MMS), and Web. For the status of my 3G dropping in and out: After phone boots up, 3G will drop in and out for the first hour, after that STABLE 3G icon, with phone in standby, after any and all calls, turning WiFi on and off. I hope you all can be as successful as I was in flashing this device, and where my flash is now, I'm completely content.

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Just went through all the settings again, I hope everyone can have as much luck as I just did. I was thinking, and I remember seeing the end of the thunderbolt tutorial says the last step is to remove the 4G LTE microSIM. I had tried that before early on when I first flashed it, but when I removed the card, it showed No Sim, no network connection and a Sim symbol with a exclamation point. I just tried it again a hour ago...Pulled the SIM, showed no network and then I rebooted the phone... FIVE times on and off all with immediate and STABLE 3G at 10 minutes a time between rebooting. FIXED. Done messing with it. Chrisngrod may you clearn up all my posts, organize everything we've done, and try re flashing the razr yourself. Thanks a lot. Good luck.

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Update: I have now turned on and off the razr over 30 times using it throughout the day and 3G is 100%, fast, reliable, strong signal. Key was after everything take the SIM out and reboot phone.

Phone
    Ascend II

Great work guys glad to see everything working now

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Are you using the Droid Razr flashed by the tutorial we put together? I want to know if anyone else has had success like me.

UPDATE 12/19 - After this last post it's been 4 days since we cracked the 3G cycling issue, and my phone is working excellent! I'm very glad I was able to be a part of this and get credit work any work I put into this.

The only thing I've realized now that is wrong, is no MMS. I have MMS through the tutorial on bypassing the apn through GoSMS, but I would very much like to not have it to be that way. I thought early on in this flash that I did have MMS, I think I was just being a smart ass so I changed some settings in ##PROGRAM for the SMS/MMS part that I copied from the Thunderbolt tutorial. I don't know if I messed something up. I was also thinking I've seen people having two Cricket apns? One for internet and one for MMS, does anyone know if that may fix it? I was thinking it may be that, but in my apn for cricket already, I edited it and filled in all the MMS settings for that APN. Maybe that's something I did wrong, I don't know.

If anyone does have working MMS on their flashed Razr, please post anything that might help us. Please post all your settings in SMS/MMS in ##PROGRAM and into your APN edit settings for Cricket APN you have for MMS (if you have anything filled out in the MMS blanks)

- Thank You.
    Last edited by RLockwich; 12-19-2011 at 01:03 PM.

i'm using tutorial explained in this thread, and i'm following every update in here..
    and just want to tell you that i'm succeeded flashing my Droid Razr..
    thanks a lot guys, can't do it this fast without your tutorial..

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by shachihoko View Post
    i'm using tutorial explained in this thread, and i'm following every update in here..
    and just want to tell you that i'm succeeded flashing my Droid Razr..
    thanks a lot guys, can't do it this fast without your tutorial..
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RLockwich View Post
    Just went through all the settings again, I hope everyone can have as much luck as I just did. I was thinking, and I remember seeing the end of the thunderbolt tutorial says the last step is to remove the 4G LTE microSIM. I had tried that before early on when I first flashed it, but when I removed the card, it showed No Sim, no network connection and a Sim symbol with a exclamation point. I just tried it again a hour ago...Pulled the SIM, showed no network and then I rebooted the phone... FIVE times on and off all with immediate and STABLE 3G at 10 minutes a time between rebooting. FIXED. Done messing with it. Chrisngrod may you clearn up all my posts, organize everything we've done, and try re flashing the razr yourself. Thanks a lot. Good luck.
    I'll be sure to clean it up ASAP. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Have you tried any of the APN settings from the Gingerbread Droid X?

Hi all. Are you using verizon lte microsim when you flashing to cricket??? I am from ukraine and want to flash droid razr for my network.. but when i flash by qpst i have nv error and it doesnt flash anything. Without verizon lte micro sim i dont see network connection..

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by 3a4yI7aTiY View Post
    Hi all. Are you using verizon lte microsim when you flashing to cricket??? I am from ukraine and want to flash droid razr for my network.. but when i flash by qpst i have nv error and it doesnt flash anything. Without verizon lte micro sim i dont see network connection..
    Wouldn't you be more concerned with just SIM unlocking or using a pure GSM version vs cracking the CDMA programming?

I use verizon droid razr xt912 with verizon lte micro sim to flash it to cdma network in my country.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information