Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Your correct. I'm on a month-to-month contract because I provided my own device. The plans are the same as 2-year contract customers. I'm paying $39.99 for 450 min, $20 for unlimited text, and $30 for 4GB 4GLTE. Comes to $89.99. I still haven't got my first bill yet, which was estimated at PA taxes, fees, and activation fee about $160 first month, and about $110 monthly after that. I'm thinking of either switching to unlimited minutes which would be $138 a month. Or I may switch back to cricKet, I'm paying what I paid for 2 android phones on cricKet. I've used 224 min in 5 days, so I'm not going to be able to manage minutes after 5 years with cricket never needing to worry about it.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Its a big waste of money i hate verzion thats why three months ago i swicthed to cricket and i like my bill better now ,now i just need to find a new device im still looking not sure what ill be getting yet

Quote Originally Posted by RLockwich View Post
    Your correct. I'm on a month-to-month contract because I provided my own device. The plans are the same as 2-year contract customers. I'm paying $39.99 for 450 min, $20 for unlimited text, and $30 for 4GB 4GLTE. Comes to $89.99. I still haven't got my first bill yet, which was estimated at PA taxes, fees, and activation fee about $160 first month, and about $110 monthly after that. I'm thinking of either switching to unlimited minutes which would be $138 a month. Or I may switch back to cricKet, I'm paying what I paid for 2 android phones on cricKet. I've used 224 min in 5 days, so I'm not going to be able to manage minutes after 5 years with cricket never needing to worry about it.
    holy spensive.

Is it possible to flash the phone entirely through qpst 366? I'm interested in using this method for PP+ with a bionic. Seems like you all are the only ones to successfully get data working.
    Last edited by envy5000; 01-21-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Nevermind I was able to activate via PP customer service once they added my MEID I was able to use the LTE SIM card autoprogam to get onto the verizon network. Only thing I havent got yet is data. How can I change the EVDO settings via QPST?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by envy5000 View Post
    Nevermind I was able to activate via PP customer service once they added my MEID I was able to use the LTE SIM card autoprogam to get onto the verizon network. Only thing I havent got yet is data. How can I change the EVDO settings via QPST?
    I do not think you need to change evdo in QPST. It already has all MIP and PPP settings preprogrammed to VZW
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    I do not think you need to change evdo in QPST. It already has all MIP and PPP settings preprogrammed to VZW
    what the... it only works with LTE SIM in for service...
    ppp gateway is slightly different ppcgw1.vzwreseller.com and some other

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

disable LTE bbpanic and movement. Enabled any APN class. See what happens...I am not a pro in the VZW department, but before flashing it, may be there is some switch you can adjust.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

I cant get service to come up automatically and I cant seem to get data. Even following the tutorial completely. When you say pull the sim card are you doing that after closing cdma ws while the phone is still on? or after powering it down then card out?
    Last edited by envy5000; 01-22-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Anybody try anything on the bionic, the 3g keeps cycling no matter what i try.

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Quote Originally Posted by ihack.droid View Post
    Anybody try anything on the bionic, the 3g keeps cycling no matter what i try.

Have you followed all the steps provided from this tutorial? I don't see how it should be any different seeing at they're basically the same phone.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by envy5000 View Post
    I cant get service to come up automatically and I cant seem to get data. Even following the tutorial completely. When you say pull the sim card are you doing that after closing cdma ws while the phone is still on? or after powering it down then card out?
    You should be pulling the SIM after powering down the phone, soft reset the phone a couple times after you follow the tutorial. 3G icon may take a minute or so to show up after rebooting, that being said if you followed this tutorial correctly.

yeah i tried every tthing, all the reboots and resets but always the same 3g cycling continues. I keep checking qpst and cdma ws but everything looks fine. The only thing I couldnt do is the bppanic switch, this phone doesnt have it in the ##program menu or the apns that where also mentioned in that menu

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

are you on bionic or razr?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

the way it shows it in ##PROGRAM on razr is for option 14 under LTE test settings

Im using a droid bionic

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

yeah I just checked it again and it only goes to option 12

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

My friend, maybe you should check out the tutorial for the Thunderbolt? I am lost without that option. Have you tried backing up all the APNs, and then deleting them all to restore JUST THE CRICKET apn?

i havent but I'll try that, and I did try the thunderbolt flash but this phone is not having it

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information