Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Lightbulb Guide To Fully Flash Your Droid Razr To Cricket Wireless

HAY EVERONE I HAVE SEEN ALLOT OF PEOPLE HAVING ISSUE FLASHING THE DROID RAZR SO I AM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN TUTORIAL FOR U. IF U FOLLOW ALL THE DIRECTION BELOW U WILL HAVE A WORKING DROID RAZR ON CRICKET TALK TEXT AND STABLE 3G INTERNET- I AM STILL WORKING ON THE MMS PART

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS MY GUIDE I MADE FOR THIS FORUM PLEASE DO NOT COPY IT AND PASTE IT TO ANOTHER WEBSITE PLEASE

ALL IM ASKING FROM EVERYONE IS AT LEAST A THANK U AND TO TELL ME IF IT WORKS FOR YOU.

AND MAYBE MY GUIDE WILL GET STICKY AND USE AS A TUTORIAL THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK U TO (CHIRS) (DINA) (KNEWSOM32) (RLockwich)
    ( avillal87) (amoamare) WITH OUT THEM I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS
    GUIDE

FILES U WILL NEED

1. QPST BUILD 355

2. CDMA WORKSHOP

3. CRICKET PRL FOR YOUR AREA

4. MOTOROLA DEVICE MANAGER

5. HW VIRTUAL SERIAL PORT

OK LETS GET THIS GOING. JUST FOLLOW EACH STEP

PLEASE NOTE U CAN NOT HAVE THE SIM CARD IN THE PHONE WHEN DOING THIS. NO SIM CARD AT ALL U DO NOT NEED IT EVEN AFTER THE FLASH U DO NOT NEED IT

STEP 1. INSTALL HW VIRTUAL SERIAL PORT

STEP 2. INSTALL MOTOROLA DEVICE MANAGER

STEP 3. INSTALL QPST BUILD 355

STEP 4. FIND CDMA WORKSHOP 2.7 ON GOOGLE

STEP 5. ONCE U HAVE DONE ALL THESE STEPS ABOVE GO TO
    whiterabbit.org

AND TYPE IN yourphonenumber@mycricket.com AND PICK THE CDMA WORKSHOP U ARE USING AND HIT GENERATE
    SAVE IT TO YOUR DESKTOP. PLEASE NOTE THAT
    YOURPHONENUMBER@MYCRICKET.COM MEANS U TYPE YOUR ACTUAL PHONE NUMBER NOT WORDS!!! IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS THE 1234567 PART IS WHERE YOUR ACTUAL CRICKET PHONE NUMBER GOES!! 1234567@mycricket.com

white.jpg

STEP 6. ON YOUR DROID RAZR DIAL ##PROGRAM AND HIT CALL

shot_000011.pngspc.png

STEP 7. NOW FIND OPTION 6 (TEST MODE)
    test-mode.png

STEP 8. KEEP PRESSING NEXT UNTIL U FIND A MENU CALLED FIELD TEST SCREEN

field-test-screen.png

STEP 9. NOW FIND NETWORK MODE ON THAT PAGE AND CHANGE IT TO CDMA AND EVDO MODE

network-mode.png

STEP 10. NOW GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS MENU WITH ALL THE OPTION'S

shot_000012.png

STEP 11. SELECT OPTION 14 (LTE TEST SETTING)

lte.png

STEP 12. ON THAT MENU FIND SIM TYPE CHANGE IT TO (3G TEST UICC)

sim-type.png3g-test.png

STEP 13. NOW HIT THE HOME BUTTON THE PHONE SHOULD RESTART

STEP 14. ONCE THE PHONE IS ON ALL THE WAY PLUG IT IN TO THE PC

STEP 15. PULL DOWN THE NOTIFICATION BAR MAKE SURE USB CONNECTION IS IN PC MODE.

shot_000004.pngshot_000006.png

STEP 16. NOW OPEN HW VIRTUAL SERIAL PORT FROM YOUR PC

port-hw.jpg

STEP 17. OPEN IT AND FIND A TAB CALLED (SETTING) THEN MAKE SURE
    (NVT ENABLED) IS NOT CHECKED

ddefe.jpg

STEP 18. NOW FIND A TAB CALLED (VIRTUAL SERIAL PORT)

rggrgr.jpg

STEP 19. NOW FIND A BOX CALLED (PORT NAME) MAKE SURE ITS SAYS (COM 18)

rggrgr.jpg

STEP 20. FIND A BOX CALLED (IP ADDRESS) TYPE THIS IN IT 192.168.16.2

rggrgr.jpg

STEP 21. FIND A BOX CALLED (PORT) AND TYPE THIS IN IT 11008

rggrgr.jpg

STEP 22. NOW PRESS (CREATE COM)

rggrgr.jpg

STEP 23. NOW OPEN CDMA WORKSHOP 2.7 AND GO TO THE MAIN TAB AND FIND COM SETTING USE THE COM PORT DROP DOWN BOX TO SELECT (COM 18) THEN CLICK CONNECT

fefefef.jpg

STEP 24. NOW GO TO THE SECURITY TAB AND FIND SPC MAKE SURE THE DROP DOWN BOX IS ON DEFAULT (NV READ) NOW IN THE SPC BOX ENTER 000000 THEN CLICK SPC THEN CLICK SEND IT SHOULD SAY PHONE UNLOCKED.

f5rghrgewnkewn.jpg

STEP 25. NOW FIND A TAB CALLED MEMORY U SHOULD SEE A BOX CALLED (NV ITEMS) HIT THE WRITE BUTTON AND FIND THE NV ITEMS U DOWNLOAD FROM WHITERABBIT.ORG IT SHOULD SAY 12 NV ITEMS WRITTEN.

ewgfrg45thg4rthb.jpgegrgrgrr.jpg

STEP 26. NOW FIND A TAB CALLED (OTHER) U SHOULD SEE A BOX CALLED (R-UIM) AND USE THE CONFIG DROP DOWN BOX TO SELECT (NV ONLY) THEN CLICK WRITE

frgrgrgrgregerg.jpgjytjyjyrj.jpg

STEP 27. NOW EXIT OUT OF CDMA WORKSHOP 2.7 AND ITS OK TO SEND THE MODE RESET IF IT ASKED

fheifhe.jpg

STEP 28. NOW UNPLUG THE PHONE FROM THE PC AND TURN OFF THE PHONE ALL THE WAY. ONCE ITS OFF ALL THE WAY OFF TURN IT BACK ON. THEN TURN IT OFF ALL THE WAY AGAIN AND REPEAT STEP 15.

STEP 29. NOW ONCE THE PHONE IS ALL THE WAY ON GO TO (QPST CONFIGURATION) FIND A TAB CALLED PORTS NOW FIND A BUTTON CALLED (ADD NEW PORT) NOW U SHOULD SEE (COM PORT 18) SELECT IT AND HIT OK

g4rgrgrg.jpggrgrgrgre.jpg

STEP 30. NOW FIND (START CLIENTS) IT WILL BE AT THE VERY TOP OF QPST NOW SELECT SERVICE PROGRAMMING

cdddddd3333333333.jpg

STEP 31. (DO NOT READ THE PHONE) (DO NOT READ THE PHONE) (DO NOT READ THE PHONE)

STEP 32. NOW FIND A TAB CALLED (CDMA)

cdma.jpg

STEP 33. FIND A BOX CALLED (DIRECTORY#) THAT WHERE U WILL PUT UR PHONE NUMBER AT

cdma.jpg

STEP 34. FIND A BOX CALLED (IMSI_S) THAY WHERE U WILL PUT UR MIN NUMBER AT. NOT UR PHONE NUMBER UR MIN#

cdma.jpg

STEP 35. FIND A TAB CALLED (ROAM) U SHOULD SEE A BOX CALLED (PREFERRED ROAMING) BROWSE FOR THE PRL U DOWNLOADED FOR U AREA

efmefknfqfdnqw-f.jpg

STEP 36. FIND A TAB CALLED (M.IP) U SHOULD SEE A (ADD BUTTON) CLICK IT

mip.jpg

STEP 37. MAKE SURE (PROFILE ENABLED) IS CHECKED

miprrr.jpg

STEP 38. IN THE (NAI)BOX TYPE YOURPHONENUMBER@mycricket.com YOUR ACTUAL CRICKET PHONE NUMBER NOT THE WORD"S YOURPHONENUMBER

miprrr.jpg

STEP 39. IN THE (TETHERED NAI) BOX TYPE YOURPHONENUMBER@mycricket.com YOUR ACTUAL CRICKET PHONE NUMBER NOT THE WORD"S YOURPHONENUMBER

miprrr.jpg

STEP 40. IN THE (HA SHARED SECRET) BOX MAKE SURE (ENTER TEXT STRING) IS BUBBLE IN. AND THEN TYPE cricket IN THE BOX

miprrr.jpg

STEP 41. IN THE (AAA SHARED SECRET) BOX MAKE SURE (ENTER TEXT STRING) IS BUBBLE IN. AND THEN TYPE cricket IN THE BOX

miprrr.jpg

STEP 42. STEP THEN FIND A BOXED CALLED (REV TUNNEL PREFERRED) MAKE SURE IT'S IS CHECKED

miprrr.jpg

STEP 43. FIND A BOX CALLED (HOME ADDRESS) AND MAKE SURE IT ALL SAYS (0.0.0.0)

miprrr.jpg

STEP 44. FIND A BOX CALLED (PRIMARY HA HOME ADDRESS) AND MAKE SURE IT ALL SAYS (0.0.0.0)

miprrr.jpg

STEP 45. FIND A BOX CALLED (SECONDARY HOME ADDRESS) AND MAKE SURE IT ALL SAYS (0.0.0.0)

miprrr.jpg

STEP 46. HIT THE OK BUTTON

miprrr.jpg

STEP 46 FIND A DROP DOWN BOX CALLED (ACTIVE USER) MAKE SURE IT SAY'S (0)

miprrr.jpg

STEP 47. FIND A DROP DOWN BOX CALLED ( MOBILE IP BEHAVIOR) AND MAKE SURE ITS ON (MOB+SIMP F/BACK)

miprrr.jpg

STEP 48. NOW FIND A BOX CALLED (PRE-LIFETIM-EXPIRY) MAKE SURE U PUT A (0) IN IT

miprrr.jpg

STEP 49. FIND A TAB CALLED (PPP CONFIG)

miprrr.jpg

STEP 50. FIND A BUTTON CALLED (UM) AND CLICK IT

miprrr.jpg

STEP 51.FIND A BOX CALLED (USER ID TYPE YOURPHONENUMBER@mycricket.com IN THE
    BOX

miprrr.jpg

STEP 52. FIND A BOX CALLED PASSWORD TYPE (cricket) FOR THE PASSWORD MAKE SURE (REQ PW ENC) IS
    CHECKED

miprrr.jpg

STEP 53. NOW BELOW THE PASSWORD U SHOULD SEE (OPTIMIZED DORMANT HANDOFF) AND (1xEVDO) MAKE SURE BOTH OF THEM ARE CHECKED

miprrr.jpg

STEP 54. NOW FIND A BUTTON CALLED (AN)

miprrr.jpg

STEP 55. FIND A BOX CALLED (USER ID TYPE YOURPHONENUMBER@mycricket.com IN THE BOX

miprrr.jpg

STEP 56. FIND A BOX CALLED PASSWORD TYPE (cricket) FOR THE PASSWORD MAKE SURE (REQ PW ENC) IS
    CHECKED

miprrr.jpg

STEP 57. NOW CLICK THE (WRITE TO PHONE BUTTON) WAIT FOR IT TO BE DONE ALL THE WAY AND CLICK IT AGIAN THEN AFTER THE SECOND MAKE SURE IT DONE ALL THE WAY.

miprrr.jpg

STEP 58. NOW UNPLUG THE PHONE FROM THE PC AND RESTART THE PHONE

STEP 59. IF U FOLLOWED ALL THE STEPS U SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST INTENET NOW. AND IF YOUR PHONE IS ALREADY ADD TO YOUR ACCOUNT U SHOULD HAVE TALK AND TEXT TOO!!

BELOW ARE PICS AND VIDEO OF MY FLASHED RAZR IN LAS VEGAS A TRIBAND AREA. IM USEING A CLONING PRL TO GET THE BEST SPEED'S

shot_000014.pngshot_000023.pngshot_000018.pngshot_000020.pngshot_000024.png

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ports2.jpg   dwdwdwd.jpg   port334343.jpg   shot_000029.png   hw-port.jpg  

Last edited by cricketflash; 10-14-2013 at 06:30 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Nice Job! It might get the sticky when Chris is back. He is the boss

This tutorial is different in some ways than the other one compiled. Hopefully it works for everybody else.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

This post is a thing of beauty, finally, a REAL step by step guide for the Droid Razr. I am about to cry, Excellent Job!

THANK U

Thank u very much. Did it work for u?

YES, it worked, Rock solid! Razr on Cricket Wireless. I would like your permission to include your guide at my blog ...!
    Last edited by admin; 06-08-2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Removed link after multiple links to personal blog.

Thats fine

All im asing is to give me credit for writing the guide if you do that im fine with you posting it on another site

Dina, you mentioned another guide. Can you please give me that link. I have yet to see a guide here on the Razr, just a thread with lots of notes and observations that work, however, really hard for a user to follow, not to mention time involved researching all the pages of notes.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Yes, credit will go to you for compiling this most excellent guide at ... Thanks CricketFlash, and keep up the good work!
    CricketFlash, here is what I posted at the Blog Site,

<<<PM the link>>
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 06-11-2012 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Quit trying to link to your personal blog site.

Amazingly easy to read tutorial I really like. Got through it with no sweat thanks!

I couldn't have said it any better myself. I doff my hat for the OP. The guide was nicely done in a very easy to follow manner. Nice work. I followed it through and it works like a charm. I flashed the Droid RAZR to a CDMA network for a colleague at work here in Nigeria, and he is a happy Droid RAZR user now. Many thanks.

Dear kind Sir, I have done all you enumerated in your guide, but I cannot get internet on. I am on 1x plan. After the initial programming it briefly showed 1x icon and it disappeared. Must I do a master reset as suggested in another guide like yours? You did not specifically say anything about getting internet working on the phone. Thanks for your response.

What?

what plan are u on

Quote Originally Posted by cricketflash View Post
    what plan are u on
    The user is on 1x. It is a staff plan. It was working on his previous phone (WinMo 6 ZTE).
    But I have been reasoning it out since last night and I believe the issue has to do with the NV items generated from whiterabbit. I found out I have to use the IMSI@visafone.com.ng as username for PPP, as one of our data people told me. I will regenerate another set of those NV items from whiterabbit with the IMSI and see how it goes. I hope the NV items can be written more than once? Thanks again.

When I use dealer flashing program it does all this in two clicks and two reboots ... And 3g works. Cdmaflasher or any other magicalphones flashing software can do it.

Done the whiterabbit stuff again with imsi as username, still no data. Any help? Please.

Overall activity: 1.0%

I have a bionic that is fully flashed. What do I need to change to get 3g working on the 45 dollar plan?
    I cant figure it out. The greenk45 does not make it work too.
    thanks

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information