Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

My 3g data is stable and working all of a sudden. I haven't made any changes afaik.
    Currently sporting Simple ROM 1.2 on safe side (.215 non safe side). With vzw Sim
    Filled in proxy settings and used apn manager pro for apn. I also changed a couple of build.prop lines involving lteoncdma, vzw4gphone, and the line with mcc/mnc.
    Was cycling until last night, now its stable all the way and hadn't dropped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove this advertisement.

East Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Do View Post
    My 3g data is stable and working all of a sudden. I haven't made any changes afaik.
    Currently sporting Simple ROM 1.2 on safe side (.215 non safe side). With vzw Sim
    Filled in proxy settings and used apn manager pro for apn. I also changed a couple of build.prop lines involving lteoncdma, vzw4gphone, and the line with mcc/mnc.
    Was cycling until last night, now its stable all the way and hadn't dropped.

From Verizon or is just a modified ROM that you're using simple ROM 1.2 is that I'm not familiar him if you could elaborate on that be great and you even say that you have MMS working and even 4G that's new to cricket I thank you for him your plane and let us know about this

Sent from my Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX XT912 ICS 4.04 v.211 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by dyingjedi View Post
    From Verizon or is just a modified ROM that you're using simple ROM 1.2 is that I'm not familiar him if you could elaborate on that be great and you even say that you have MMS working and even 4G that's new to cricket I thank you for him your plane and let us know about this

Sent from my Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX XT912 ICS 4.04 v.211 using Tapatalk 2
    Simple ROM could be found at Droidrzr forums. My mms works can receive pics and send pics. I never had 4g on cricket, i was referring to a line in the build.prop

Overall activity: 1.0%

i NEED HELP i have a droid razr that i want to flash to metro i kno its pretty much the same as cricket i just need help with the activation part..when i call *228 the operator say my phone cant b activated ..i kno for sure its an esn problem...i have a doner phone with a metro pcs esn that i want to put on the razr..but i cant seem to find on how to change esn anywhere can some1 point me in the right directions

What PRL are you using? Can you share it?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerledoux View Post
    What PRL are you using? Can you share it?
    Idk where I got it I just googled metropcs prl it's 3029 I think

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Overall activity: 6.0%

Thank you so much for this tutorial man. Pictures definitely do make a difference for people like me jaja. Followed every single step on this guide and I was able to get my service back. Everything that you need here is included so if you get stuck just go back and re-read the step. I had problems with my MIN number but I gave Cricket a call and they provided it, no problem.
    Flash confirmed on Droid Bionic .905 running Unofficial CM9 with calls and solid 3G data.
    The only thing left to figure out is how to get MMS working on ICS.

I have a couple of stupid questions. Any help will be appreciated

I have a droid razr that was previously on verizon. i have ics 4.0.4 on it. how would i go about getting it on cricket other than the instructions in this thread, can i just call them and provide IMEI? and they will set me up a account and i can do this process? or do i need to buy a phone from them then transfer it?

I'm following the instructions for the first portion of this, but I'm getting halted at steps 15 and 22. I've tried this a few times now, but I can't seem to get around it.

I'm running ICS 4.0.4, and there is no 'PC Mode' available on my phone. I have USB Mass Storage, MRP and a camera mode. When I get to step 22, I get a LAN Status: Error, and this prevents CDMA workshop from later connecting.

Can someone please explain to me what I need to do to make my phone connect with HW Virtual Serial and CDMA Workshop? I've flashed four Android phones prior to this (Two Droid A855's and two Droid X's), so I'm somewhat familiar with the software and processes outlined here... It just doesn't seem to work.

I appreciate suggestions! Thanks all!

Phone
    Droid Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Teh Chad View Post
    I'm following the instructions for the first portion of this, but I'm getting halted at steps 15 and 22. I've tried this a few times now, but I can't seem to get around it.

I'm running ICS 4.0.4, and there is no 'PC Mode' available on my phone. I have USB Mass Storage, MRP and a camera mode. When I get to step 22, I get a LAN Status: Error, and this prevents CDMA workshop from later connecting.

Can someone please explain to me what I need to do to make my phone connect with HW Virtual Serial and CDMA Workshop? I've flashed four Android phones prior to this (Two Droid A855's and two Droid X's), so I'm somewhat familiar with the software and processes outlined here... It just doesn't seem to work.

I appreciate suggestions! Thanks all!
    Look at the other full flash thread in this forum.Use the BP Tools method to connect. If you have the correct drivers this will give you the diag port in WS.

Quote Originally Posted by HL45 View Post
    Look at the other full flash thread in this forum.Use the BP Tools method to connect. If you have the correct drivers this will give you the diag port in WS.

There are a few, and so far the only thing I can seem to find is that I should restart the phone, while holding both volume buttons and the power button, and select bp tools by pressing volume up with it highlighted, then waiting for the phone to boot. If that's it... It doesn't work. But perhaps there is a step or something that I am missing?

I've tried the search function a LOT to find solutions here, but I'm not seeing anything. If there's something else I am missing, I would very much appreciate a link to it. Not trying to be a lazy whiner here, just having a hard time finding the answers.

I had the same problem but I just put my phone in diag mode using the bp tool and my computer read it.

Customer Since
    Phone
    Droid 4

what settings did you end up using?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HL45 View Post
    OMG!

I got my mms working, just played around with the apn a little more.
    I'm running the Eclipse ROM.
    What settings did you end up using
    Last edited by WickedWay; 08-28-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Followed instructions to the letter and everything works flawlessly! I was very surprised! THANK YOU

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information