Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Oct 2012
    Phone
    HTC One V

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Question Droid Bionic IS flashed but can't make or receive calls

Ok the droid bionic flash was successful except I can't make or receive calls. My friend just tried to call me and she said it rang once and then "you have reached voice mailbox xxx-xxx-xxxx" There was NOTHING on my end. Please tell me how I can fix this. Obviously I missed a step somewhere. I am not worried about sms/mms right now, i'll set that up later. All I want/need at this point is to be able to send/receive calls. Do I need to redo the process with a different PRL? Also, I am not sure if this makes any difference but my plan is the $70/monthly plan. Thanks for any help.

*ok so I don't know if this could be part of why it's not activating; but I'm in ##PROGRAM -- under EDIT APNs. Nothing says cricket where it should. I'm guessing I should change those?? But ... what are the exact settings they should be changed to? I know what to change the settings to on a Droid X; would they be the same for the droid razr and the droid bionic? Sorry, I'm just trying to give you guys and gals as much information as I can, so maybe .. just maybe we can get this bad boy activated together. Thanks so much.*

UPDATE: While I did successfully flash my first phone, I could not get it activated. Ultimately, I ended up taking to a Cricket Authorized store to get it activated. It put a BIG smile on my face when he said I flashed it properly. I couldn't have even flashed it without the help of the ones who wrote the "how to's" ... You, ladies & gentlemen have earned my respect. Thank you so very much.
    Last edited by Yolanda Schroeder; 10-08-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: adding to post

2. Remove this advertisement.

Thread Information