Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

lol,that is the stock app,its just modified,but it works fine on the untouched stock app as well.not sure what other app you are talking about that works on the motorolas,none of the apk's out there i have seen will work on anything after gb for motorola.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Customer Since
    May 2011
    Phone
    Droid Razr

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    lol,that is the stock app,its just modified,but it works fine on the untouched stock app as well.not sure what other app you are talking about that works on the motorolas,none of the apk's out there i have seen will work on anything after gb for motorola.
    You called it something other than the stock app and you haven't posted any information on how you did it.

Also, two different local dealers have apps that work on ICS (not sure about GB). I know for fact they work because I've seen a razr with it, I just wasn't willign to pay the dealer to 1.) Flash my phone and 2.) $5.00 for the app.

Overall activity: 13.0%

Customer Since
    Oct 2012

Re: Full Flash to Cricket with ICS

If someone can get jb working talk text and Web that's awesome i hardly if ever use mms but incoming work through stock outgoing i need gosms which i use anyway but if anyone would like to do teamview on my pc and try to flash it please let me know because the dealers here way overcharge for a flash $25gb $30ics and $40jb i think its just stupid

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Overall activity: 0%

Hello gsdreams. In your post that has
    your instructions it mentions an included file. I am not seeing it on Tapatalk. Do I need to dl with a computer or do you have a link? Thanks to all regarding mms help.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Black i am not even sure how to get mms working through gosms. However I got everything else working including sms on the JB OTA just by using the ics method and the gb method regarding cdma ws... Gotta write under the memory tab before qpst.

Customer Since
    Oct 2012

Im not exactly flashing savvy but i can modify the build and all that. Just cdma workshop and qpst i try to follow along but i always have a different version then the guide i have stock fully working in ics but mms is no big deal to me

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    july2009

Ive checked every thing, all numbers are right and Ive done every step, but still can not make calls or send text messages. I can receive and answer calls and read text. This is the first time Ive ever flashed a phone. To get the rest working do I have to have cricket activate the phone or should it just work. Also have no internet other that WiFi.

You have to have Cricket activate that phone's esn/imei. Not sure why you would receive calls if it is not activated though.

I actually just unlocked my samsung conquer 4G and wrote zeroes to the spc can I get cricket service with this meid now?

Sent from Neo on a Unleashed and Unlocked SPH-D600 through the Matrix uplink.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ironcitymz3 View Post
    Make sure you look at one of the two original gb flash writeups and write the text file that was created from white rabbit within cdma ws after you do the spc unlock. Then once you do that close cdma ws and open qpst to configure. Then also make sure you do the ## program. Let me know if that helped.

I don't have all those other proggys. I just have cdmaws ive unlocked the phone and wrote zeroes to the spc

Sent from Neo on a Unleashed and Unlocked SPH-D600 through the Matrix uplink.

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

Quote Originally Posted by gsdreams View Post
    You called it something other than the stock app and you haven't posted any information on how you did it.

Also, two different local dealers have apps that work on ICS (not sure about GB). I know for fact they work because I've seen a razr with it, I just wasn't willign to pay the dealer to 1.) Flash my phone and 2.) $5.00 for the app.

i called it something else because i named it something else after i edited it,and i didnt post any info about how to do it because i didnt want to.dont hate because i wont give away.you already said you didnt want to buy a solution,im not mad at you for that man.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpy93 View Post
    Ive checked every thing, all numbers are right and Ive done every step, but still can not make calls or send text messages. I can receive and answer calls and read text. This is the first time Ive ever flashed a phone. To get the rest working do I have to have cricket activate the phone or should it just work. Also have no internet other that WiFi.
    you can answer calls because of the min is on the phone that is active on an account,so its kind of cloned,so to speak.change the min and the incoming stops.but yes you need it put on your account for everything to work.

Customer Since
    Oct 2012

If i flash the ota of jb to my RAZR using stock recovery will it break my Cricket service? Well i need to reflash?

Yes you will need to reflash.

Customer Since
    july2009

You have to have Cricket activate that phone's esn/imei. Not sure why you would receive calls if it is not activated though. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Since I flashed it I have been able to recive calls and talk to who ever is calling with no problems and read any text messages that any one sends me. I already have a cricket phone and service, so not sure if thats why it is working with out having cricket activate it. Just cant make calls or send messages. When trying to change my phone on cricket.com it just say unable to activate your new phone at this time after putting in the droid razr imei number. Hope after I take it to the store and have them change the imei number it works.

Customer Since
    May 2011
    Phone
    Droid Razr

Quote Originally Posted by bumpy93 View Post
    Since I flashed it I have been able to recive calls and talk to who ever is calling with no problems and read any text messages that any one sends me. I already have a cricket phone and service, so not sure if thats why it is working with out having cricket activate it. Just cant make calls or send messages. When trying to change my phone on cricket.com it just say unable to activate your new phone at this time after putting in the droid razr imei number. Hope after I take it to the store and have them change the imei number it works.
    The "A00" meid doesn't always work. Sometimes you have to convert it to an ESN. I believer there is a converter link somewhere on this site and google has them.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Hello gsdreams. In your post that has
    your instructions it mentions an included file. I am not seeing it on Tapatalk. Do I need to dl with a computer or do you have a link? Thanks to all regarding mms help.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Black i am not even sure how to get mms working through gosms. However I got everything else working including sms on the JB OTA just by using the ics method and the gb method regarding cdma ws... Gotta write under the memory tab before qpst.

Later today or tomorrow I will be reflashing my phone and taking it to jellybean. I'm going to try the same steps that were used previously to get MMS working on JB.

Either way I will be posting a full walk down, links to most files used, screenshots, etc... I.E. a "FULL" walk through.

Customer Since
    Oct 2012

@GSM
    I'm looking forward to seeing that guide and firefly i can upgrade to jellybean as my other RAZR is running it so smooth I wish my RAZR flashed to Cricket was running it as well. Thank you for putting your personal time into making a detailed guide.

Customer Since
    May 2011
    Phone
    Droid Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksolid View Post
    If i flash the ota of jb to my RAZR using stock recovery will it break my Cricket service? Well i need to reflash?

Yes you well need to reflash.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information