Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Need Help ASAP on activating my Razr

I recently got a Razr because i've been wanting one since they were released. I followed the flashing steps to a T, and my phone will call out to cricket, sometimes. othertimes it wont call out at all. i try restarting the phone and nothing. I'm not sure how to activate the phone on cricket due to not knowing which number to use (I did use an MEID converter). After many, many attempts to get the Razr to work Im having to reach out for higher knowledge than my own. i am getting ready to just trade the phone for another phone i know i can get activated. Please help me out here, im desperate to use my new phone. it is running on ice cream sandwich if that has any reasoning for my issues.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Re: Need Help ASAP on activating my Razr

Look in the settings under About Phone. Look for the MEID. It will start with an "a". Once you find that go online and search esn converter. Once you find a decent esn converter type in the meid and it will give the hex dec. That is the ESN of the phone and generally starts with a 2. It's 18 digits. Call Cricket (if you have an account already) and tell them you'd like to do an esn change. Just give them the 18 digits and viola! Reboot the phone and you should have Cricket service. This is assuming that the phone was flashed properly.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

i've already done exactly that. my biggest issue is im not 100% sure on how you manually program it, and also about my phone not calling out. after i get my ESN changed over (99 sure i gave them the right number), my phone wont call out at all, not to *611, nothing. As ive said, ive followed the instructions to a T. Also thanks for your quick reply.

Phone
    Droid RAZR

I'm having same issue..found out the amp tab on qpst has a home Sid for Verizon (2004) if changed it stops my phone from calling out at all.

Thread Information