Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

asuddendeath,
    I posted how to get diag mode, so did others. I'm not going to retype it as it's already in this thread. Please read.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    asuddendeath,
    I posted how to get diag mode, so did others. I'm not going to retype it as it's already in this thread. Please read.
    Okay buddy I will flash to I c s is for you to see how it works out

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    I'm not sure what you just asked.
    To get a comport you turn the device off. Hold VOL UP and VOL DOWN, then power, you will see a menu pop up use the vol down to scroll to BP Tools, then use VOL Up to select BP Tools. Then you will have a comport
    smart ass I think its going to work, halfway threw a flash.
    thanks

no I take that back. its not seeing it in QPST. Only in CDMA

fawk after a few reboots into BP Tools, it might work

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

well got it working but no 3g yet

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

well I give up. I can get talk and text but no 3g. not even the 3g simble. fxz back.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

wow something odd when I kick on wifi I have 3g???
    Last edited by asuddendeath; 06-25-2012 at 12:16 AM.

BP tools worked for me. Steady 3G in Pittsburgh area. Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychopathic View Post
    BP tools worked for me. Steady 3G in Pittsburgh area. Thanks everyone.
    are you running ice cream sandwich or gingerbread? I can get 3 g just fine on gingerbread but ice cream sandwich is a different story.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm running the new OTA ICS Leak

Quote Originally Posted by CU-News View Post

It's been a week of unsourced rumors regarding the rumored Nexus Two (or Nexus S), the emergence of Gingerbread, we've all gotten some quality time with Google TV, plus a bunch of new apps. Check it out:

News

Hardware news

Tablet news

Software news

Posted originally at
    Android Central

Sponsored by
    Android Cases and Accessories

More...

I'm not sure how to get this data working. I'm on the leaked Bionic ICS. I'm just gonna mess around with QPST and see what I can do. How exactly did you get your 3G going?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I have used this tutorial and used the BP tools in place of the HW Virtual Port. I'm pretty much a noob but I had saved my settings from when I flashed it and it was on Gingerbread and then just wrote them to the phone again after updating to ICS.

I have used this tutorial and used the BP tools in place of the HW Virtual Port. I'm pretty much a noob but I had saved my settings from when I flashed it and it was on Gingerbread and then just wrote them to the phone again after updating to ICS.
    Sounds good. I'll go back to GB, flash my phone, read and save, the update to ICS, then write the saved QPST file to my phone. Thanks for the tip. Hope I can get it going.

Quote Originally Posted by scottpole View Post
    Sounds good. I'll go back to GB, flash my phone, read and save, the update to ICS, then write the saved QPST file to my phone. Thanks for the tip. Hope I can get it going.

Make sure you re-write the NV items as well as change the options in the program menu on the phone again because ICS changes those also. That actually might be your issue.

Make sure you re-write the NV items as well as change the options in the program menu on the phone again because ICS changes those also. That actually might be your issue.
    Oh yea I did all of this the first time I flashed.

I used that guide as will for the ics ROM and it did not work. I did every step. What do u think I missed?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

East Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States

sorry fought for hours and finally Un-bricked my maxx!! here is the instructio9ns and fully pay attention it willl take you out of error 07, error 0, and few others!
    have'nt any sleep im a mess but stilll happy to say ICS x Droid Razr Maxx = God phone x cricket = Ultra god phone of badassness! so far exploring into ICS, i love the newest unspoken feature of all, haven't heard one person on the net speak of it yet! goto apps then to running or all, find all the damn background services and app you hate and normally root for to get them froozen or removed. not any more I'm staying away and far away from rooting now! motorola added next to uninstall disable permanently instead of uninstall or nothing at all!
    My Request - Oh Please if someone could direct me to a howto or were to get the info to make it so my CDMA Workshop legit version will communicate with the ICS RAZR I can't flash my backup flash file using CDMAWARE workshop if you could help! there just me point me right direction. =)
    Tried MTP , PTP,and regular, rebooted went int o phone options holding all buttons at first boot. choose BPtool's when it loaded back in Three com ports were installed, but here is what all three said, - said SPC couldn't be sent to phone locking for 10 secs each time.. so im stumped on howto talk to the diag modem i normaly use virtual hardware serial that talks to an adb IP mount 192.168.16.2 port 11008 bound to com 10 has always worked seems like Motorola or better yet Verizon i bet disabled that feature. OH man your 3G problem i have your back dude! there is an app yo
    u can get thru the market called phone INFO man i better just get you the correct link, well it enabled my 3G first try they say it's just like doing program mode *#*#4646#*#* or er something like that command, something like that and that part worked for mesolid 3G doesn't budgedFound it Called "Phone Info" dev name is "SC@TAIWAN"!! . and that is what works the best.. thanks HI5

http://Play.google.com/store/apps/de...hone.Phoneinfo

Please share what worked for you. also wanted to ask of what you thought of ICS guys? Im so stoked my head shot off to the moon yesterday and hasn't come back LOL..

DJ

Quote Originally Posted by dyingjedi View Post
    sorry fought for hours and finally Un-bricked my maxx!! here is the instructio9ns and fully pay attention it willl take you out of error 07, error 0, and few others!
    have'nt any sleep im a mess but stilll happy to say ICS x Droid Razr Maxx = God phone x cricket = Ultra god phone of badassness! so far exploring into ICS, i love the newest unspoken feature of all, haven't heard one person on the net speak of it yet! goto apps then to running or all, find all the damn background services and app you hate and normally root for to get them froozen or removed. not any more I'm staying away and far away from rooting now! motorola added next to uninstall disable permanently instead of uninstall or nothing at all!
    My Request - Oh Please if someone could direct me to a howto or were to get the info to make it so my CDMA Workshop legit version will communicate with the ICS RAZR I can't flash my backup flash file using CDMAWARE workshop if you could help! there just me point me right direction. =)
    Tried MTP , PTP,and regular, rebooted went int o phone options holding all buttons at first boot. choose BPtool's when it loaded back in Three com ports were installed, but here is what all three said, - said SPC couldn't be sent to phone locking for 10 secs each time.. so im stumped on howto talk to the diag modem i normaly use virtual hardware serial that talks to an adb IP mount 192.168.16.2 port 11008 bound to com 10 has always worked seems like Motorola or better yet Verizon i bet disabled that feature. OH man your 3G problem i have your back dude! there is an app yo
    u can get thru the market called phone INFO man i better just get you the correct link, well it enabled my 3G first try they say it's just like doing program mode *#*#4646#*#* or er something like that command, something like that and that part worked for mesolid 3G doesn't budgedFound it Called "Phone Info" dev name is "SC@TAIWAN"!! . and that is what works the best.. thanks HI5

http://Play.google.com/store/apps/de...hone.Phoneinfo

Please share what worked for you. also wanted to ask of what you thought of ICS guys? Im so stoked my head shot off to the moon yesterday and hasn't come back LOL..

DJ
    Perhaps your drivers might be the prob, i had to update drivers in order for my phone to be detected in bp tools.

As for ics, i can't really say it's great or anything cuz i was stuck on it since .84 leak and i didn't g flash cricket till a few weeks ago when 209 was leaked. one thing is that i need the Sim mounted for data to show up, I've never had cricket when running gb so I'm not sure if that is an ics related issue

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Do View Post
    Perhaps your drivers might be the prob, i had to update drivers in order for my phone to be detected in bp tools.

As for ics, i can't really say it's great or anything cuz i was stuck on it since .84 leak and i didn't g flash cricket till a few weeks ago when 209 was leaked. one thing is that i need the Sim mounted for data to show up, I've never had cricket when running gb so I'm not sure if that is an ics related issue

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    so your having to flash with the sim card in?

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

You saved the stuff in QPST and/or did you write from cdma as well?

Ok so for me i think i have it pinned down. Whenever you flash to cricket, in settings you have to change network from CDMA/LTE to CDMA only and then data will kick on. On my bionic leak, this selection is greyed out and cant be changed so im guessing this is why my data will not work.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information